Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vinny K- Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk

+2
shakencity
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk Empty Vinny K- Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Video-Manchester-City-s-Vincent-Kompany-launches-Twitter-comp-for-fans-to-write-his-derby-day-captain-s-team-talk-ahead-of-Manchester-United-FA-Cup-tie-article849102.html

So - line up...............and have a go, post it on here and we will judge it on Friday evening! Maybe do a combined one - send it to Vinny, win the shirt and we can auction it for a charity of choice?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk Empty Re: Vinny K- Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Right lads, let's beat this shower of shit just like we did lthe last time we played um. Narge, you boot that whinging twat Nani into row Z in the 1st minute, that'll keep him quiet for the rest of the game. I'll keep niggling Shreks ankles throughout, he's bound to snap and get sent off. Edin, do us a favour and see if you can hit that fuckin barn door for once. Lezzer, you just stay out of trouble and as far away from the ball as possible at all times. Yaya, don't come within 20yds of me at the back or i'll crack you, i'll get the ball to you and David. David, you and Sami, keep those balls going through to Serge as normal. Gael and Micah, you 2 keep it tight and don't let those 2 nancy boy wingers take the piss. Right lads, have we all got that.....good, now lets's go and spank um.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Vinny K-  Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk Empty Re: Vinny K- Offering City Fans a Chance to Write His Team Talk

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Here goes:

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Bollocks - i keep hitting send

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm

blueboy0304 wrote:Bollocks - i keep hitting send

that's the worst team talk I've heard so far.. Very Happy
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Vinny’s Battle Call at The Etihad

Vinny K: Long I pondered Allison’s cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise. For from true Manc to true Manc, the word was spread that bold Allison and his pal Young, so long from the game, laid down their lives; not just for City, but for all football and the promise this country holds. Now, here on this beautiful patch of earth called The Etihad, let those hordes face obliteration!

City Players: HA-OOH!!

Vinny K: Just across the tunnel (points with arm outstretched) there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the boots of 11 players. Yet they stare out across the pitch at 40,000 Citizens commanding 40,000 true Mancs: HA-OOH!

City Players: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

Vinny K: The enemy outnumbered us a paltry 9 to 1 last time, good odds for any Citizen. This day we rescue football from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.
Give thanks, men, to Allison and the brave Neil Young.

TO VICTORY!!!

Last edited by blueboy0304 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Blueboys shitfaced! Shocked
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 pm

if we beat this shower by 10 goals, maybe that'll be enough to make the old man's heart go bust.

couldn't happen to a nicer man, lets' do it!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:Blueboys shitfaced! Shocked

I'd just got back from a very boozy lunch - so well spotted. The ENTER key was doing my head in - and my obvious mistake was only identified by yourself - maybe..... Embarassed

I borrowed the last lines from the film 300.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 am

I was going to say, I thought you'd borrowed heavily from 300 there!

My team talk is much simpler:

"Last time we met this lot, we handed them a beating in their own back yard. They're on our turf now, let's show them how we do it here and DESTROY THE RED MUTHERFUCKERS!!"

That should do it.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

leo, you can't use a colour before the word motherfuckers. they may get offended.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Political correctness gone mad!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down