Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks

2 posters

Go down

City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks Empty City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 am

Sky Sports provide us with the most insightful City-related stories this morning with defenders Vincent Kompany and Micah Richards in the headlines.
There’s still plenty of fall-out from Sunday’s defeat at Sunderland and Micah admits he is hoping for lengthy run in the first team in order to get back to his very best.
Report Sky (via Martin Blackburn in The Sun!): “Richards's undoubted ability, coupled with his versatility, have kept him a part of things under a string of bosses, but he appreciates that he cannot take his place for granted.
“With competition for places at City as fierce as ever, the 25-year-old knows there may come a point when he has to look elsewhere for regular game time.
“Richards, who has 18 months to run on his current contract, told The Sun: "I'd sign tomorrow but I've been here 11 years. I'm getting to that age where I'm not 18 anymore.
‘I'm 25 and you really want to be playing every week. If I can do that here, it would be perfect.
‘I don't really ever want to leave City, but there might come a time when I have to assess it and see where I am."
Meanwhile there’s more gloomy news about skipper Vincent Kompany who, it seems, could be missing for another three weeks ago.
Sky Sports quote physio Lieven Messchalck who has been assessing the situation for the Belgium national team.
They report: “Messchalck suggests that Kompany is likely to be out for a further three weeks, bringing the total time out to around eight weeks, and will see him miss the Super Sunday game against Tottenham Hotspur on 24th November.
‘I think Vincent is going to be ready in several weeks,’ Messchalck told Sky Sports News. ‘We will do everything we can to bring back Vincent in a good way for a long time.
‘First of all he had a rupture, a tear into the abductor and then also he has bad luck with a small thing on the front side now, so it's everything together.
‘It's not really so long, eight weeks is nothing in the time of injury, you must respect biology.’"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks Empty Re: City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 am

I personally wouldn't be too naffed if Micah moved on.

Now i am getting a tad worried about Vince's injuries (and the length of them), they are becoming abit of a habit and problem. I guess the International break's come at a good time for us, that'll pass 2 of the 3wks, so he may only be out for 1 league game....he can be rested for Plzen at home too.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks Empty Re: City news....Vinny could out for another 3 weeks

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 am

All players get injured at times, however, the worry is the seriousness of his injuries - and how it re-occurs during recovery....

As for Micah - if he stays fit and gets a run of games, I'd like him to stay - but will he get a run of games and will he stay fit??
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 am

Trouble is Vinnie's only seem to me minor strains and muscle tears, but its the frequency of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down