Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight.....

4 posters

Go down

It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... Empty It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight.....

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 am

otherwise, the journo's wouldn't writing such inflammatory bollocks as headlines:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/10/roberto-mancini-liverpool-luis-suarez

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9006169/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-believes-Liverpools-T-shirt-support-of-Luis-Suarez-was-a-mistake.html

To build up the game? To create tension and pre-match drama?

Is it really necessary to write headlines which are then contradicted in the next few paragraphs?

Mancini clearly states that he doesn't think Suarez is a racist and goes to lengths to try and explain what happens during the match. He says one thing - he should have apologised. Well it's about time some other managers gave their honest opinion on the topic of racism, as for me, that's 4 different occasions in the past few weeks where racism has reared its ugly head again - and not just Liverpool...and for me, that can only be a very bad thing for our game and wants stamping back out.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... Empty Re: It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight.....

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 am

I don't like these sorts of comments before a game as they can seriously backfire on us.

We haven't got the strongest team out tonight and loserpool will be extra fired up after this.

Fergy can get away with trying to destabilise the opposition like this, we can't yet.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight..... Empty Re: It must be the CC Semi-Final against Liverpool tonight.....

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 am

I don't think Kenny will make anything of it, I think there's lots of mutual respect between the 2 managers.

Mancini, isn't Fergie, he's got far more grace when it comes to making comments about other teams players, Fergie can be as blunt as feck, hammer it home with a sledgehammer, then spit in your face just to make sure you heard him...but with Mancini, it's more likely to be wrapped up in a carefully tailored silk scarf.

Anyway, if Liverpool come out all fired up and make some over the top tackles, with the spotlight on City and "that tackle", you can bet our players, and the crowd will be putting a lot of pressure on the ref to show a card.

Personally, I don't have any issue with Liverpool supporting their player, they can't just leave him out in the cold, but Saurez should have admitted his mistake straight away, apologised on the pitch and after the game, taken any punishment gracefully instead of deying it like a small child would do, then the T-shirts wouldn't have stuck in the throat so much and come across as supporting a "racist"(even tho he's not)

Anyway, I hope we get our strikers and Silva back tonight!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am

Jeez, got to win tonight, my 2 liverpool fan mates have both texted me this morn saying they're confident about stuffing us tonight.

Do they know something we don't? Rolling Eyes
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Just watched part 2 of Mancini's interview on mcfc.co.uk.....he says its important to apologise when you say or do something wrong, like i did with the waving of my hand..........and as for the t-shirts question on whether it was ill advised..he shrugged and said ...maybe.

come on city....2 or 3 goal lead will set it up nicely.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:31 pm

My brother's going, he keeps asking me what score it's going to be after I predicted a few correctly!
I said, 1-0, it's the 1st leg so it'll be a cagey affair!
I hope I'm wrong and we do stuff 'em! time for an Aguero hat-trick I think
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down