Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Doing an Arsenal EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Doing an Arsenal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Doing an Arsenal EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Doing an Arsenal EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Doing an Arsenal EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Doing an Arsenal EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Doing an Arsenal EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Doing an Arsenal EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Doing an Arsenal EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Doing an Arsenal EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Doing an Arsenal

5 posters

Go down

Doing an Arsenal Empty Doing an Arsenal

Post by TMG Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

I apologize for saying let's hope we don't do an Arsenal a few weeks ago after the WBA game

but it's looking more & more like we are choking. Out of the FA Cup, v difficult in the CC, lost 3 out of 4 games now. Confidence doesn't look great, injuries, players away,refs fucking us over every match.

My Cityitis is going into overdrive again
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Doing an Arsenal Empty Re: Doing an Arsenal

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 pm

They say that luck evens itself out over the season - well fuck me...we are due some serious stuff in the next few months.......everything does seem to be going against us at the moment.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 am

I'm getting paranoid about it. It appears as though THEY don't want us to succeed !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

This is just what we need, extra motivation to prove them wrong and bring us closer together as a group. This is where title winning teams pull together, time for the squad to prove its worth and keep us clear at the top of the league until we are back to full strength.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 am

If we don't beat Wigan, then, frankly, we don't really deserve to win it! IT's more like doing a Newcastle or a Devon lock!

We need to look at the games at Chelsea and Arsenal, where we played some scintilating football, admittedly Chelsea 1st half an hour or so, but against Arsenal we were handbrake off, freeflowing.
Mancini needs to instill in them that the title isn't ours to lose yet, not with 3 points seperating the top 3 teams, it's anyones! Spurs have crept up without much media intrusion or pressure, now, let's see if they get a nosebleed at the top.
We've arguably done the hard part with Spurs, Utd Chelsea Liverpool home and away giving us a decent haul, with those teams yet to come to Etihad, surely we can maintain some kind of steady forward momentum?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 am

I think we've got to accept that we're not good enough to go through the season without any hiccups, this was without a few decisions going against us. However, the squad's still a bloody good one and will undoubtedly bounce straight back to winning ways.

Wins against the Pie Eaters and Spuds will put things back on track.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 am

Shaken,
I like your resolve! I've returned to the old days of Cityits now in my mindset, that way I wont be so crestfallen after everyloss!
I think Mancini realises that the Prem is his main concern, if we can get our strikeforce firing again against Wigan, with Silva back, this will give us confidence going into the Spuds game, and Dzeko might somehow get back on the scoresheet against them!!
These are big games coming up, and for the most part, we've stepped up to the mark in big prem games, I'd like to think we can still do it.
Our backs a certainly against the wall at the moment, I hope we come out fighting and bury a few teams again, there are some encouraging signs, Micah looks good, Barry's back, nasri is improving, Milner is Milner always gives 100%!
Mancini's gloves are off now, he's pissed off, I hope there's been a few espresso cups flying around the dressing room! let's hope this mentality now get'sd instilled in the team! please, don't choke!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm

After our tough Jan and an unbelievable run of easy games for Spurs, they have got tough Feb & March where ours is a little easier.

All out for the win when we play them and then it all changes and we could run away from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down