Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG

+5
coolenglishbob
AMillionDifferentPeople
shakencity
Topdawg
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG Empty Re: Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 am

there's talk of an £8.3M signing in fee.

we should be suing the **** for at least that much
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG Empty Re: Is it nearly over? £31m for Tevez to PSG

Post by shakencity Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:39 am

Kia Whatever he's called, also said that the 2 Milan clubs aren't out of the running yet and still have a chance of signing him. All this is good news for City, the £31m PSG have offered may even be beat by one or both of those.

Atleast it looks as though City may come out of this a winner after all.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 am

Funny how jizzy is doing all the work of an agent, yet calls himself an 'advisor'. I hope Uefa look into his involvement, after he gets tevez out, and see what job he is actually doing, and what he is licensed to do.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am

The PSG deal has collapsed.Tevez wants more wages,or his'adviser'does !!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 am

Someone needs to hold a gun to their heads on this one (not literally of course!) - with the threat of his current wages evaporating forcing him to take a reasonable offer or face having none!

Wish we could find a way.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 am

i think city are waiting until he is sold before asking for our money back/suing him.

current employment law doesn't allow us to stop paying him even though he went AWOL.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 am

Someone needs to hold a gun to their heads on this one (not literally of course!)....Really?? I think they should, IMO he's holding out for one of the Milan clubs... personal terms my Arse!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 am

PSG's vision didn't match with Tevez/Kia.

I bet PSG wouldn't let Kia Jizzbum be sole agent/worm his way into the club so the **** won't go there now.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm

He really is a fucking-cunting-greedy-no-necked-twat!!!

The guys a disgrace to football......Mancini - tell the fucker he needs to report back now.....play him or stick him on the bench and make him earn his money...if he refuses, go to FIFA and tell them that we are no longing paying his wages, he will be fined every single penny of his absence that he has earned whilst playing golf....and that unless he pays everything back, the little fat cunt can whistle for his money............oh, and sue the fuck out of that retard-looking 'advisor'....and whilst you're at it.....tell every single player in the squad, come the summer, if you are affiliated with the little 'tumour' Kia, you will be sold...end of.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Blueboy, i am with you, get every player to admit any ties with jizzswallower and get them on the list. Forget players, he is the biggest mercenary in the game, he is like a disease that will keep spreading until you get rid of the germs, so get them all out, sorry to say including NDJ
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Blueboy, I'm with you totally, if we still have him after the transfer window closes, then we really need to either stop paying him, or start playing him, simple as that.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down