Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
BALO CHARGED EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
BALO CHARGED EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
BALO CHARGED EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
BALO CHARGED EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
BALO CHARGED EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
BALO CHARGED EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
BALO CHARGED EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
BALO CHARGED EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
BALO CHARGED EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
BALO CHARGED EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

BALO CHARGED

+9
coolenglishbob
gratedbean
Paulpowersleftfoot
ONH
Wensdi
shakencity
blueboy
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
13 posters

Go down

BALO CHARGED Empty BALO CHARGED

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Mario has been charged with violent conduct by the FA

"Manchester City FC can confirm that the Football Association have charged Mario Balotelli with violent conduct.

The charge relates to an incident during the second half of Sunday’s 3-2 Barclays Premier League victory at home to Tottenham Hotspur.

Mario has until 6pm on Wednesday 25 January to respond to the charge."
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

BALO CHARGED Empty Re: BALO CHARGED

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

that means he can still play in the CC semi.

4 or 5 match ban coming up for sure
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Bollocks.....can we ask the FA to look at Johnson's tackle, Rooney's elbow, Larssons two footed tackle...the throw that never was, the sly flick of the hand by a defender, the offside the linesman got wrong 2 years ago...FFS.....this whole system is bollocks.

Webb then is a lying cunt. He waved play on......so therefore didn't deem it a booking......therefore, what the fuck is different with retrospective action against Glenn Johnson?

The FA are a fucking joke!!! Run by a bunch of cunting-twats.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

He's gonna get a 4 game ban whatever, if he appeals he be available for the Liverpool game (but miss the Blackburn game), if he doesn't he'll miss it.

I find it funny that they charge Balo but let Lescott off for his forearm smash that looks worse and worse everytime i see it. So i concur blue, the FA are a fucking joke!!!!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Appeal to fuck. Show them Webb's reaction.

The only thing I can say is this:

Webb must have watched the replays - like we all have...and it didn't look good.

However - IF the old, dribbling cunts at the FA want the game to be consistent...then you only have to watch the above incidents on a replay to say they are red cards...otherwise, why highlight a City player AGAIN...???

He deserves what he get's - granted....but they can't look at it again and say "if I saw it at the time I would have sent him off"......and not look at the others......otherwise it can only mean one thing - they clearly have an agenda against us. If this was Fergie...they wouldn't do it...simple as.

THE FA CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND AS FOR THAT CUNT HOWARD RED!! WHAT A TWAT!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

It's all irrelevant - he should have been sent off at the time of the incident - he is retrospectively banned now. Doesn't matter how much you strop - - he got what he deserved. Your language is quite endearing. Wonder where the all the other posters are that we haven't seen on here for a while. I can think of at least 6 - including me who didn't post for a few weeks.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

my take is webb didn't see the incident until it was almost over.

it wasn't even shown on the extended highlights package which, considering it was over 15 minutes long, is a surprise.

what makes my blood boil is the sheer inconsistency of it all. i don;t care whether the ref saw it or not, if a big mistake was made, deal with it afterwards.

Ledley King got away with a scissor type tackle on Balo who was clean through.

It could have been a red card for the scissor tackle, it could have been a red card for preventing a goal scoring opportunity, it could have at least been a yellow for a tackle from behind. It was none of these. In fact, we should just be glad we got a pen out of it.

I don't see why we, as a club, cannot write an open letter to the FA asking why such incidents are totally ignored.

It looks bad for Balo and it is his own doing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Wensdi wrote:It's all irrelevant - he should have been sent off at the time of the incident - he is retrospectively banned now. Doesn't matter how much you strop - - he got what he deserved. Your language is quite endearing. Wonder where the all the other posters are that we haven't seen on here for a while. I can think of at least 6 - including me who didn't post for a few weeks.

thanks Wensdi. Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

First of all your not surprised are you?

Second I thought the FA was run by a City fan, & last but not least I do think Balotelli has got talent but is a massive accident waiting to happen.

Why dont people at City got a grip of him & keep him out of the limelight instead of hogging & looking for it all the time.

He needs to keep his head down & just play football.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm

ONH wrote:First of all your not surprised are you?

Second I thought the FA was run by a City fan, & last but not least I do think Balotelli has got talent but is a massive accident waiting to happen.

Why dont people at City got a grip of him & keep him out of the limelight instead of hogging & looking for it all the time.

What? Like that granny-shagging cunt Rooney?

Or come to think of it - that other twat Giggs who shags his sister-in-law?

Oh, and I forgot about Rio and his High Court gagging orders....

YOU ARE THE CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....THE SHIT YOU NEVER QUITE GET RID OF BETWEEN THE CRACKS OF YOUR ARSE.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 pm

blueboy0304 wrote:
ONH wrote:First of all your not surprised are you?

What? Like that granny-shagging cunt Rooney?

Or come to think of it - that other twat Giggs who shags his sister-in-law?

Oh, and I forgot about Rio and his High Court gagging orders....

YOU ARE THE CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....THE SHIT YOU NEVER QUITE GET RID OF BETWEEN THE CRACKS OF YOUR ARSE.

absolute class, United on the brain Razz

P.S change your bog roll you tramp.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm

To be honest, Mario didn't do much while he was on, 2 reckless challenges and the penalty, of course, he's a master penalty taker, but still, he seems to be reverting to his old ways again. Mancini would have probably not played him for 3 games anyway, if he had got sent off, at least we won the game!
Dzeko needs a run imo, and maybe he'll learn to keep out of Sergio's way next time!!!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

TBH - if Mario had been sent off at the time of the incident - then we would have struggled with 10 men and even 9 men if Lescott's elbow had been spotted. Thing is - Mario stayed - and took the penalty - Lescott didn't get banned - we got all 3 pts with 11 men on the pitch. Mario gets what he deserved. You win some - you lose some. Think we were damn lucky.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

wensdi

voice of reason.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Correct Wensdi,he was a disgrace and fully deserves everything he gets,petulant tosspot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Wouldn't bother appealing, let him miss the CC and as few League games as possible. Dzeko needs to pull his finger out now. At least Lescott hasn't been suspended, we'd be fooked if he was out for 3/4 games. Vinny back soon so we're nearly back to full strength with 16 games to go.

To be fair though Newton keeping Mario out of the papers would prove near impossible, the press are parasites and he sells covers, as does Rooney. I know he stays at friends houses after nights out to avoid the press in the Hilton so it's not like he seeks them out.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 am

The Balotelli incident is just hot air.The people who have gotten him into the limelight are the TV and media pundits.There has been nothing else on the backs of the papers or in the headlines.If it had just been allowed to carry on as usual with our officials there would probably be no fallout but Webb has done a Foy and bottled it.He was clearly waving play in so he must have seen it,but he has denied that.
How come retrospective action only applies to Man.City?What about Rooney Johnson,Larsson,Lampard and Parker.The respect thing is a complete and utter shambles,and the FA have made it a laughing stock

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 am

You can't cry foul Bob - when Lescott also avoided a 3 match ban. We escaped 2 guys being sent off for red card incidents. Rooney was lucky - and so was JoLo.

We are top of the league, beat Spuds and Utd - we are in control of our own destiny. If we'd lost to the Spuds with Lescott and Mario sent off - then its one thing - but we didn't. We were lucky. Woe is not us this time. Sorry.

Hope Mario gets the boot and we get a grafter who's not so arrogant and full of his own importance. Not seen anything special about the guy yet - just a couple of goals. Needs an attitude adjustment - just like a few posters on here. LOL
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 am

yeah wensdi, get your attitude sorted!

seriously, whilst balotelli has some talent, he seems on the periphery of many games except for some silly play.

He seems disinterested too often. he isn't the grafter that we like in tevez, aguero and. to some extent, dzeko.

If balotelli worked his arse off, we'd cut him a little slack when he is an idiot.

He is a great penalty taker and does score some great goals, but i am sure someone else could do that job equally as well.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 am

Wensdi wrote:You can't cry foul Bob - when Lescott also avoided a 3 match ban. We escaped 2 guys being sent off for red card incidents. Rooney was lucky - and so was JoLo.

We are top of the league, beat Spuds and Utd - we are in control of our own destiny. If we'd lost to the Spuds with Lescott and Mario sent off - then its one thing - but we didn't. We were lucky. Woe is not us this time. Sorry.

Hope Mario gets the boot and we get a grafter who's not so arrogant and full of his own importance. Not seen anything special about the guy yet - just a couple of goals. Needs an attitude adjustment - just like a few posters on here. LOL

Attitude adjusted m'aam!! Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 am

I think we ought to be grateful that Lescott hasn't been banned. We can live without Balo for 4 games but we will struggle with losing Lezza for 3

Everybody knows that the FA are an effing joke but even though Johnson, Rooney & others have got away with it no-one can seriously suggest the FA has got this one wrong
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 am

The FA have got it spot on (they can only act after the ref gives his report), that was the act of a coward and he deserves everything he gets. if he sorts his head out and try's to repay Bobby for the faith he has put in him, and all the shit we have had to endure since his arrival then he may have a future with us. If he carries on the way he is going he wont have anyone's respect or sympathy. I hope we don't appeal, it'll make us look stupid.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm siding with the voice of reason on this as well. We can't criticise the retrospective action against Balo without considering we were hugely lucky not to lose Lescott for his elbow. On this occasion, I'd be inclined to think the FA aren't out to get us after all. Maybe.

We had a bit of luck on our side in this game, which makes a nice change. Maybe, instead of being stroppy about the ban (which he does deserve, the silly sod), we should be glad that fortune smiled on us and let us do the double over one of our bogey teams. Now let's hope we can do it to the other bogey team a week on Tuesday!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 pm

It does make me wonder why Lescott has been given the benefit of the doubt and Mario hasn't though, Lescott's imo being the more clear cut one.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 pm

I can't help wondering that it's because he's English and a potential member of the England squad. It does seem to be the case that English players are given a bit more leeway than those from other countries. Except for Larsson, of course...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 pm

I felt it was the way Lescott went up for the ball and his elbows came out as a natural reaction, whereas what Mario did was blatant and vicious. I think we can all see the difference as seasoned football supporters. Just look at the Lescott case a few times, it is something we see 10 times every week in the premier league, but Mario was an unnatural movement, Carried out with intent. I am not a Mario hater and i am not a particular fan of Lescott, but judge for yourself who went in with intent, and who went in to win the ball
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Sorry john, totally disagree. Lescotts was a forearm smash that fully deserved a red card, i really don't know how he's got away with it (maybe leo's right). Both deserved red cards!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Maybe Susan's right as well !!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Would that be Susan the Weds fan then Wensdi?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Wensdi's always right - the voice of reason. Sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Lescott's was basically a 'get the fuck out of the way' to Kaboul and we're pretty lucky. We're so close to our defence being back to full strength, a three game ban for Lescott would have been terrible.

Mario we can cope with, Edin will either up his game or we'll stick with a 4-5-1 with Aguero up top on his own, no messing about, we can't afford to be nurturing Dzeko's confidence at this stage of the season. He either delivers the goods or he sits on the bench in my book, can't afford any passengers in the starting eleven.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 pm

No passengers means not you Savic
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Aye - Shaken - Mumsie knows best:D

See the Mighty Owls beat Scunny 3-1 tonight!! There is a God.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 am

Good result that Wensdi, to see Scunny and Wanky go down would make my season (don't think either will though Sad ).
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down