Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that....

+3
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... Empty Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that....

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

your team selection was fucking awful. Your tactics and most of your players were a disgrace to the shirt.

You said before the game that Sunday was far more important than tonight....well done. You instilled that mentality into your players and in your team selection.

All i will say is one thing.......for your sake, we better win the PL, because you had a chance of another trophy, but took this Semi-Final as a bit of a joke with that team selection.

We NEVER looked like we even were that bothered about the game tonight...Liverpool are well deserved winners and deserve a trip out to Wembley for their fans, yes Mancini, the fans........well done Liverpool....bounced back and played for the shirt, unlike 10 out of 12 of our players tonight.

I think it's about time that we did some business:

Lescott has done well with Vinny, but boy, do we need cover...as he was pretty awful tonight.

Savic - need i say any more?

Kolorov - great cross.............but he is a defender and does not give one shit about defending or learning how to. Got to be sold IMO.

Nasri - again, anonymous.

Silva - poorest disply in a City shirt...but would always grant him a poor display as he is normally so good.

Aguero - 5 touches in 45 minutes says it all about the supply from MF.

Dzeko - took his goal well......but has no awareness at all.

Milner must have looked at that game and thought "why the fuck am i not on the pitch?"

The players were poor, the manager and his selection was even worse.....the only shining light from tonight was we witnessed, probably, the best keeper in the world right now. Immense. And I feel sorry for him as he must look at Kolorov, Savic and Lescott and think...."why the fuck do i bother"

Pretty disgraceful all round...and I'm gutted the way the management went about this. 5 days until we play again.....a chance of a final and we started with the most stupid line-up of the season.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... Empty Re: Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that....

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:57 pm

let's be honest, we were wank over the two legs.

tonight some reffing went against us and we could have got through if we had a competent ref but it wouldn't have been deserved.

liverpool are a poor side in all honesty,
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that.... Empty Re: Roberto......Sorry...but you need to realise that....

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Let's not blame the ref......he's a twat, we all know that. However, the side was set up all wrong, the players looked liked they couldn't give a fuck...and that is all down to the manager and how he gets the players up for the game.

Ref aside - we were fucking awful...and we better win the league, because if we don't after the sides he has picked lately - and now knowing we have money to spend from not paying the scar-twat, then he deserves to be held accountable.....as that was shite!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:06 pm

bluey, we have looked nervous for months when teams attack us. we just cannot hold firm anymore.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I know - but would you rather have this?

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

or

Hart

Richards
Savic
Lescott
Kolorov

The difference is immense.

Hart

Zaba
Richards
Lescott
Kolorov

Was what we had a one point tonight. Lescott without Kompany looks all over the place. Micah at CB - we lose 50% of what he has given us out wide all season. And Kolorov.......less said the better about that useless twat.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 am

As soon as I heard the team I knew we wouldn't be going to Wembley
Savic and Kolorov are simply pub players,quite clearly not good enough to be in a title chasing squad so why play them as they weaken us so much.With the Everton game a week away there was no reason to not play a first choice X1 and that should have been enough to beat a spirited but limited Liverpool side.It has to transmit to the other players when they see these 2 clowns playing that we aren't taking it that serious.I just wish they would let the fans know so we don't have to fork out £45 for a cup they don't give a fuck about
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 am

I do not like knocking Bobby,but I must agree with the others on here.6500 Blue fans were at Anfield ,they had paid their hard earned cash to watch a second rate team.That is what Bobby put out tonight.We have six days before our next game,there was no excuse for resting any players.As previously stated the fans have lost the chance of winning another trophy because of poor selection,if we are not careful we will end up with nothing this season,and quite honestly we cannot go on blaming the officials even if they are imbeciles
Something is missing,we could stand the bad decisions and still hammer half the teams in the league,but over the last month or so the steam has gone.David Silva looked woeful tonight ,he could not string two passes together,and the defence was pathetic.Liverpool got tanked by Bolton at the weekend because they wanted to win,we did not seem bothered !!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:24 am

2 things you said blue are spot on,

1. "for your sake, we better win the PL". If he doesn't, he's gone. He should be picking a team to win EVERY game and not ones more important than the other. As PPLF said, as soon as we saw the team, we knew we weren't going to get through.

2. "I feel sorry for him as he must look at Kolorov, Savic and Lescott and think...."why the fuck do i bother". Little Joe was immense and without him the game could have been over before half time. How is it though, that WE can all see Savic and Kolarov aren't good enough (Lescott maybe just), yet Mancini can't? He really has to be accountable for some of these inept teams he picks.

As much as i'm still pissed off with the ref for ballsing up with the 2 penalty incidents (why wasn't Adams foul on Dzeko a penalty bytheway?), i'm equally as pissed off with Mancini. I wonder how much say Kidd and Platt have on team selection, surely all 3 are that stupid to think Kolarov and Savic are good enough.

Liverpool fully deserve their place in the Final, they were the better team over the 2 games. Ah well, there's always next season.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

I knew we were out as soon as I saw Kolarov and Savic on the same score sheet, and no Milner too, so I watched it with an air of resignation, we were very average and slack all over the place, like we were on economy mode, my only deduction is that he wants to keep players fresh for the Prem, has promised players on the fringes, that the CC was their chance to play, and stuck by them?
For me the prem is the most important, and it obviously is to Mancini and the owners. We didn't deserve to win, do I have no qualms about the result, regardless of the poor reffing. I know we will be back focussed 100% for the prem, you can't win'em all
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 am

if he wanted to use fringe players, play the one or two kids that had come through earlier rounds.

give the semi everything or nothing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 am

Be interesting to see how seriously he takes the Europa. I think he should take it seriously as it will be a nice distraction to the Prem run in?

I wasn't that arsed about last night. The game should have been over at our place Liverpool had that many chances. Yes Savic and Kolarov were pants but in all honesty what have we lost with Vinnie out? 100% points in the prem and we lost the Reserves Cup Semi?

Kolarov is just not a defender. Keep him left wing, the only time he took Johnson on and crossed we scored! Just wish he would do it more often, because when he gets it right he has a mean left foot.

Savic I feel sorry for, his performances have got worse game by game. Bobby should have left him out completely last night. 45 mins last night just cements in his mind he is shit, a bit like Boyata never getting another sniff after the sending off last year.

Bogey Boys next, it is their cup final but luckily they are really shit this year!

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 am

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:I just wish they would let the fans know so we don't have to fork out £45 for a cup they don't give a fuck about
Quite. It was bad enough getting held up with that crash on the M62 and having to deal with the ineptitude of the security at Anfailed - what a fucking shambles that was! I missed the first 15 minutes and I got lucky getting in as quickly as I did. Oh, and the overturned car on the way back, it was half one this morning when I got home. But to hear that team sheet, I was wondering whether it was worth just going home.

It's telling how shit Liverpool are when we can hold them to a 2-2 draw in their own back yard while playing Savic and Kolarov at the back, two DMs and Dzeko up top on his own. If Bobby had done his homework properly, we'd have won that. Mind, that said, if Bobby was on it, we'd have won the first leg and a 2-2 away would've done.

We'd better win the league now, after that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 am

People were still coming into the ground at 8-10 last night,it really was a fucking disgrace outside and the stewards were being arseholes pulling people out of the queues for singing at passing scousers,nothing untoward just a bit of banter
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

I noticed that was happening. I just kept my gob shut. Worked well for me, I got shoved nearer the front of the queue by one copper and another told security I'd already been searched, so they waved me through.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down