Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Who has the best league record against Mancini? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who has the best league record against Mancini?

4 posters

Go down

Who has the best league record against Mancini? Empty Who has the best league record against Mancini?

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Have a guess which team has beaten city the most in the league since bobby took over and how many times they've beaten us/

we've only lost 17 league games since bobby took over.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Who has the best league record against Mancini? Empty Re: Who has the best league record against Mancini?

Post by leopold Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 am

Everton. We've only beaten them once since Bob took over, so they've done us four times, if my calculations are correct.

And I'll bet it's Fulham now...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Who has the best league record against Mancini? Empty Re: Who has the best league record against Mancini?

Post by Topdawg Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:26 am

i believe it's 5 times they've beaten us out of 17 defeats.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah and don't i friggin know it Rolling Eyes
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Dawg, you are completely right. I'd forgotten about the rescheduled Everton game in the season Bobby took over. We should've played it when Hughes was in charge and we ended up playing it right near the end of the season, after Bobby had taken over. So we played them twice that year with Bob in charge, lost both, then lost both last season, and lost once this season.

Bastards!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 pm

who, everton or city leo?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Need to get that Gollum off our backs! Oh well, atleast we beat them once this season, an improvement of sorts.
Fulham are another one where we blow hot and cold, I hope we give them a good seeing to Saturday, I suspect we will see a marked improvement from Tuesday.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Everton, Dawg. They're the bastards, mate. As I said to the bloke who sits behind me when we played Everton this season, Spurs were the first team to break my heart, but I still hate Everton more.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down