Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
MCFC website - it really is the best out there. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MCFC website - it really is the best out there.

5 posters

Go down

MCFC website - it really is the best out there. Empty MCFC website - it really is the best out there.

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Just watched the NFL thing with Micah, NDJ and Lezza...very funny....they're like 2 school girls!!

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/

They really do a good job of bringing the players to the fans.

Anyone know of any better ones - as most i've seen are pretty crap?

Bury- Shaken?

SWFC - Wensdi?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

MCFC website - it really is the best out there. Empty Re: MCFC website - it really is the best out there.

Post by johnsavitta Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 pm

don't think there is one to rival our site, absolutely superb
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

MCFC website - it really is the best out there. Empty Re: MCFC website - it really is the best out there.

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm on it every day, tunnel cam for one, is "deecent" as Joe would say! but the over all effort that goes into it is amazing, particular in this day and age with the gap between players and fans widening to filmstar proportions, it gives us an insight and a human side to the players.
Micah and Nige have been busy and fan facing recently, so it gives me hope that he's still an integral part of the City team, and will sign a new contract.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm

I've just watched the Inside City episode, Micah Lezza and Nige, hamming it up for the camera, and in stitches for most of the time! pressure? what pressure?!!! non on show there!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 pm

when thy launched it, there was talk of it costing £2M!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Pocket money for the sheik, like me and you spending 50p

johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 am

Most other clubs, from the rags to Stockport County use the same basic layout. I don't think any club has put together anything even halfway decent, never mind the quality we've got.

Good time to be blue!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down