Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop?

4 posters

Go down

what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? Empty what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop?

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 pm

i bought a foam finger. well, it was only £1
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? Empty Re: what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop?

Post by leopold Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 pm

For a quid, I think you could be forgiven Wink

I've managed to resist the temptation to buy daft items from the shop. So far, I've been able to talk myself out of the retro keyring, the car mats, any number of the fluffy gonks and every single t-shirt that makes brazen claims to City's greatness. I'm willing to sing about us being the best team in the land and all the world, but I'm not committing it in writing just yet!

I did once buy a car air freshener for £2.50, but then lost the damn thing before I got to fit it. That's about as daft as I've got.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop? Empty Re: what's the daftest thing you've bought from the club shop?

Post by gratedbean Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I am the proud owner of two MCFC gnomes, didn't buy them myself, but their probably the daftest thing I own from the club shop... There is an explanation but its an in joke and I wont bore you all with the details!
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:11 am

I've owned any number of car freshners, some I buy myself but most are birthday/christmas presents, and I have one of those small shirts that hang in the back window of the car.

Best thing I bought was a bob hat when I was freezing my nuts off at a game last year.
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 am

one of the best value items i purchased was a tonal FA cup shirt when they were knocked down to £7.50.

bought some very dodgy t-shirts from the net. they looked decent enough on the OS but were pretty lurid when i saw them in person (yellow and maroon)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down