Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yesterdays game and Trolling the net.

4 posters

Go down

Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. Empty Yesterdays game and Trolling the net.

Post by bellyblue Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Got a seat in the Coiln Bell stand away from my usual Eaststand section, 2 of us about 8 rows from the front behind Mancini and the tecnical area on the halfway. A bit posh/refine for us but a fantastic view, the place were you have to get a seasoncard when the Wife wants to go with you but aint got a clue! Anyway a good performance a few rested and job done, VK and Lescott must be the best partnership in the prem, Pizzaro ran the midfield 1st half till he faded as expected, Yaya Made his usual influence, Barry steady Nasri did enough but never had much to do not playing in the middle, Mario...well should of done better but anything can happen and Mancini will have to manage that! What annoyed me most was when i got home a had a look on some network sites, people saying the crowd didn't look good, asking for links to the game,complaining we never scored more, should of put Aguero on moaning about the Atmosphere...lots more shite. Cant help but get wound up by the same so called supporters weekly rants when they never go a game, dont get the feeling of being there, the passion, the way we had to be patient and break down 10 men behind the ball, Resting key players for upcoming fixtures. I know lots of City fans who cant make games because of work, where they Now live or Financial reasons but can have a good debate because they have been there and remember were we have come from in such a short time! Over 47k yesterday made enough noise to get behind us in a game that was never going to be a thriller. Anyway rant over... for now!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. Empty Re: Yesterdays game and Trolling the net.

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

It is odd these empty seats,especially when it's a sell out though isn't it?
Bolton fans hardly helped matters with the atmosphere,they plonked their arses down in their seats and just sat there. I think the crowd needs something to feed off,whether it's noisy opposing support or the importance of the game ie against a rival
Under the circumstances it wasn't a great performance yesterday but certainly good enough
Onwards and upwards
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays game and Trolling the net. Empty Re: Yesterdays game and Trolling the net.

Post by shakencity Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Wanky were quiet PPLF because they only brought about 500, absolutely piss poor effort considering its less than 30 minutes away.

I actually though the atmosphere was ok yeasterday considering the game was a tad dour. Maybe that was just me.lol

I agree onwards and upwards. Downwards for Wanky too!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Wheres the eastlands bar by the way?
Did you mean the Summerbee bar?
Not got the lad with me for the Chelsea game so could meet up for a beer or two?
Maybe get a few to meet up?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 pm

It's vitually opposite Mary Ds PPLF, about 50yrds back towards Beswick Library though.

Sounds good mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Never noticed a bar opposite Mary D's but never go that way
Organise nearer the time,should be good
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

I think most of the internet commenting muppets never go to a game. You only have to read the MCFC facebook comments to see that.

I occasionally post on ja606 but that is it other than here. Other teams though seem to love it? Look at Spuds "live match commenty threads" on JA606? Jesus there are upwards of 2000 comments while the game is on. Why don't they just watch it when it is on sky. They even have the cheek to WUM us for not having a "live thread".

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Also went in Mary d's before the game, Eastlands or the Manchester as it's called now are all 3 pubs within 50yrds of each other, Met my son and his mates in Mary d's..what gets me is i left for the game about half 2 and there was a queue of people trying to get in?? Blistering, cant understand why use a live thread (unless there not on tele at all live or later) never seen a good one yet! I will watch us when i cant make the live games but only on Sky on usual t.v failing that the good ole wireless.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

LOL just posted on the the spurs "live thread" after United scored and was promptly deleted and banned. Seems they are a little touchy about their precious live thread. It does seem fans support clubs in different ways. I can think of nothing worse than posting comment after comment while a game is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:51 pm

i used to chat with the one or two on here during a live city game. watch on the big screen and make the odd comment on here.

i got banned from either the spuds or arse board starting a reasonable thread and deleting off comment shit and filtering those cocks that kept writing that shite.

they then complained that i wasn't letting them comment!

i used to comment a lot on the cricket boards but they seem happy to let old timers give a little libel, racism and swearing yet ban me for fook all.

i pop back with a new account every now and then.

i last got banned for having the username neoncompoop (as there is a wanker called neon on there).

those spuds boards are the biggest load of wank ever
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down