Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one

2 posters

Go down

I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one Empty I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9159113/European-Commission-turns-up-the-heat-on-Manchester-City-to-play-fair.html

another unfair pop at us. having a go at 'unsustainable' spending. what utter garbage. And I do believe the spokesman is Spanish. You couldn't make it up with the Spanish clubs owing the Spanish taxman over 600 million pounds!

If you want a pop at City, well, we have no debt to speak of. the owner has paid from his own pocket. he isn't leaching off the state/regional government/banks etc.

ok, if he goes, we fold but it is the same for most clubs. if the banks pull the plug, they go bust. bolton would disappear along with wigan, chelsea, spuds etc. The fact is most clubs have huge debt and the only thing that saves them is a wealthy benefactor or state aid in the case of the spanish clubs.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one Empty Re: I wish UEFA/European commission would just do one

Post by leopold Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 am

To be fair, it's the author doing the finger pointing at us. And it appears the Torygraph is going the way of the Fail: A red top masquerading as a "proper" newspaper.

Well, if fair play is where it's at, how about distributing the TV rights money tipped in favour of every club? You know, like it used to be? And the first step is to bin Sky off altogether as they started the imbalance - remember the digger's attempt to buy United in 1993 and the FA told him to sod off because it would be classed as a conflict of interest? I'm willing to bet if Murdoch put a bid in now, the FA wouldn't say a damn thing.

Anyway, fuck UEFA. If they try to stop us, we should just spend millions hoovering up all the best players. Who's going to watch European football without the likes of Messi and winker to idolise over?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down