Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Dzeko - Gone in The Summer EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dzeko - Gone in The Summer

5 posters

Go down

Dzeko - Gone in The Summer Empty Dzeko - Gone in The Summer

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dzeko - Gone in The Summer Empty Re: Dzeko - Gone in The Summer

Post by TMG Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 am

He's been OK. A decent manager would have used wingers to supply balls for him. Having said that for £27 million he has not been a good signing !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 am

i disagree lads.

at the start of this season, he looked the business. we were actually supplying him with balls from out wide, his confidence was up and he was scoring for fun.

he is a finisher not a goal maker so without the supply, he has struggled.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 am

Old news!

The stupid rotation system that Mancini hasn't helped him either, the lad scores 4 away at the Spuds and promply gets dropped the following game.......maybe he should have scored 5. ALWAYS play people on form.

The supply from out wide has without doubt hampered him, but we really haven't got any decent wingers at the club. Using AJ on the right wing isn't doing him any favours either, as he can't use his right foot (if he ever get to the byline that is).

He's a likeable lad but unfortunately for the money we paid he's not been that impressive, Higuian wouldn't be that much of a gamble imo (throw in Balotelli as part of the deal too for me).
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am

I agree, he scored some great goals at Spurs, tap in, a twisting how the hell did he do that header! and a sublime long range effort, balls in the box, something we've NOT been doing of late, we can hardly expect him to be Messi.

It's glaringly obvious to everyone, that we are not winning games with the same dynamism as earlier on, because we are not getting to the byline and getting crosses in or cutting back so strikers can run onto the ball, it's just static, statues in the box, waiting, waiting,
FFS Mancini sort it out! You have the tools, you have the expensive top of the range set, but you either don't want to get them dirty, or don't know how to use them anymore!!!

It is that simple Yaya 30 yards further up, Clichy, Richards down the wings, quick ball to feet to a player in front, none of the crab football bollox to allow the opposition time to get back, Aguero, Mario running into the box at pace, cross in ... just like against UTD, WHY can't we play like that anymore? none of this tippy tappy, to you to me no to you, no you have it bollox!
It's no fun watching City anymore, it's torturous seeing wasted opportunities to pass forward, it just winds me up!
I watch the first half at most these days, unless it's a game where we are going for it, where I do see signs of adventure, but I just end up a seething miserable git for the rest of the day after games like Swansea, Stoke etc... So I end up doing something else to take my mind of the game.
I really hope it's just because we're missing VK and JL, and we can get some momentum back, as UTD look nervy as well, they are there for the taking if we just fucking go for it... rant over
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down