Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester?

3 posters

Go down

Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? Empty Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester?

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 am

Another player on the owner hit list is the ladyboy himself, so how would you feel if he came then folks?

Personally, i think it would be fantastic to have such a talent at the Ethiad. Ex Rag or no ex Rag, it'd be a great signing and if any of the article's to be believed then a deal could well be be closer than we thought. The money muted (both wages and fee) is ridiculous and is probably miles away from the truth.......but then again.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/30/3000788/fao-editor-manchester-city-ready-to-launch-sensational-bid

So, what d'ya reckon?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? Empty Re: Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester?

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 am

very unlikely den.

i don't remember ronaldo slagging city off, so i would be open to the idea as he is a great talent and one of the best 3 players in the world.

he'd make a huge difference to us playing on the wing or as a CF.

we'd win the league for sure with him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester? Empty Re: Is Ronaldo coming back to Manchester?

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 am

Agreed Dawg.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 am

i firmly believe that we are one game changer away from walking away with the title.

Messi or Ronaldo and we'd be 10 points clear. We really need that top dribbler and we will be on a roll.

It would be hard for the numbers to stack up though it is possible. £80M would be offset by Dzeko (£20M), Tevez (£20M), Ade (£8M), AJ (£8M), NDJ (£15M) Rocky, Bridge and a few others.

His wages would be offset by their wages saved.

It really would depend on merchandise and marketing.

Let's get it done!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 am

Dzeko could be used as part of the deal, Tevez might want to stay now.......you never know. I'd sell Balo back to Milan (£25m) and Ade to the Spuds, bringing one of the youngsters through to make a 4th striker.

I'm pretty sure if there was any truth in this story, the powers that be would have all the figures worked out.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

On the one hand, yes, it would be good to see another midfield game changer in our side. Especially one who has such a talent for hitting the back of the net. Plus he could wind Shrek up for us and get him sent off again Laughing

But on the other hand, no. If we got him, could you imagine all the raggies popping out of the woodwork and saying, "Ah, you must be desperate, can't win the league without our players." Or some other bollocks.

It's a lot of money. Maybe look for the "next" Ronaldo instead.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 am

Who gives a shit what any Rags say......not me leo.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 am

Good point, well made. Let's get him in our shirt and take those raggies to the cleaners!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 am

That's the spirit mate! Cool
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down