Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Player Clear Out EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Player Clear Out EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Player Clear Out EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Player Clear Out EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Player Clear Out EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Player Clear Out EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Player Clear Out EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Player Clear Out EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Player Clear Out EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Player Clear Out EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Player Clear Out

+4
TMG
shakencity
Topdawg
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Player Clear Out Empty Player Clear Out

Post by blueboy Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm

If Mancini stays...and it's a big FUCKING if at the moment - these players need getting rid of:

Kolorov
Barry (been ok all season, but slow as fuck now)
Nasri
Johnson
Balotelli
Dzeko

add to that Tevez, Ade, RSC

Surely that's £150m?

None of the above deserve to wear the shirt - none of the above have done fuck all this season for big wages.

Do we give that money to Mancini or cut our losses with the useless Italian cunt?

His tactics are shite, his use of players is shite...overall....the past 3 months are down to him, and him alone.

His persistence with Balotelli has become embarrassing beyond belief.

We have 25 minutes to go today.....a game crying out to get that fuck-wit off before he gets sent off....and what does he do? Kolorov?????

Tevez is on the bench and he brings that useless cunt on.

Mancini is the only one to blame...and come tomorrow...the papers will make his life a misery.

Well done Mancini and your non-existent back room staff......you blown it through pure ineptitude and stupidity.

Jose? Fancy a job? It'll be the only way we get rid of that useless, over-paid, over-hyped fucker Balotelli.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Player Clear Out Empty Re: Player Clear Out

Post by Topdawg Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm

i think you've been a bit unfair on some players there bluey.

dzeko scores 4 and then gets dropped. he needs the ball played infront of him from out wide for him to tuck away or head home. do we play to his strengths? no way.

i'd give nasri another season, but he has to buck his ideas up.

barry has experience so is worth keeping for that alone.

i'd defo get rid of balotelli (£20M), Tevez (£20M), AJ (£10M), Kolarov (£10M), Ade (£8M), RSC (£1M), savic (£6M). that's £75M for starters.

we also need to see who we can buy before we get rid of any others.

before the season started i fancied our chances if we got sanchez. we'd be a totally different animal with someone like him in our team.

today we were out muscled by rosicky and benayoun!!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Barry looks slower as the season has progressed. He has been pretty consistent but he's getting no younger and influencing the game less and less.

TBH.....maybe keep him...but the rest can fuck right off IMO.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Dzeko stays imo but our new manager buys 2 or 3 out and out wingers to supply him.

Everone else mentioned above goes. The last couple of months have proved our teams atleast 4 or 5 players short of being a title winning team.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 pm

The only ones I would get rid off for definite is RSC, Kolarov, Savic & Balotelli
RSC cos he's a waste of air
Savic coz he will never be good enough
Balotelli cos he's never going to grow up & is unmanageable as a certain good manager said
Kolarov cos he's shocking defensively, gets 1 in a thousand shots on target & ditto with his crosses

Dzeko was brilliant at the start of the season before Bobby dropped him when he was on fire.
Tevez although he will be forever known as the cnut is still a great player & Jose Mourinho could get him back to his very best
Adebayor has unbelievably been one of Spuds best players & again he would play for Mourinho
Johnson has had a poor season but Mancini has swapped & changed the lad all year. He doesn't know whether he's coming or going & his confidence is low. Used correctly he could still be a gem
Nasri deserves another season. He was quality at Arse & he has shown glimpses
Barry should be kept but used a lot more sparingly
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

Sick and tired of coming out of a ground pissed off because the opposition wanted it more than us,how were we supposed to be going for a win starting with the cunt up front and we are overrun,then to put the top hat on it brings shitty Kolorov on.He'll be very lucky to survive and I don't expect him to.The cunt has been the Rodney Marsh of yesteryear
Obvious candidates to go are
The cunt obviously
Tevez,treacherous twat should never have been allowed to wear a city shirt again anyway
Kolorov,simply the worst left back I've ever seen,the odd cross & shot doesn't make up for the fact he can't defend
Savic,that poor I don't know if he's left or right footed,I suspect he's neither.The scout who recommended him should be sacked
Kolo toure never has been good enough
Adam Johnson the most overrated player I've ever seen
And obviously Adebeyor,Bridge,Santa Cruz and Weiss need removing off the wage bill
And finally the moonheaded cunt who's stealing a living in the dugout
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 am

We loved AJ when we got him - be fair - he's been messed about something rotten - dropped and then played out of position. As for Barry - he's been outstanding most of the season - but I think he's pissed off with Bobby right now. Something's not quite right - Mancini may not be able to motivate the players - and he's certainly ended our chances of winning anything this year - his loyalty to Mario is royally misplaced and he's got his team selections and tactics totally wrong for the last 6 or 7 games now. Let's be fair -Nasri needs another season - Milner's been screwed around and so has Edin. Silva's gone off the boil because he's carrying an injury. Clichy's done well and anybody with a football brain can see YaYa has not been utilized to the best of his ability recently.

Fat lady's warming up now.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 am

when do you start singing wensdi?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 am

Get rid of:

Savic, Kolo, Kolarov, Pizarro, AJ, Balo and Tevez

Keep, but last chance saloon:

Clichy, NDJ, Dzeko, Nasri

Get a new left back (Baines), give Guidetti a chance, and get some genuine width
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 am

we have a smallish squad at the moment so the more we get rid off the more we have to replace. The problem then becomes the cost of replacement as the players sold will not command the fees needed for the incoming players. Adebayor was deemed lazy by all and sundry now suddenly we all want him. Get rid whilst we can get a decent fee along with balotelli, Tevez, rsc, kolarov as a left back (keep if using in midfield) kolo and savic. Definitely keep johnson as i agree with wensdi he was the bees knees when we bought him he has not suddenly become rubbish. Pizzaro is only on loan so he will go back to hs parent club, 2 wide players 2 decent c/b 1 left back maybe as zabba can do a decent job left or right lescott can also cover left back and finally 1 poss 2 strikers to replace 4 leaving. I am all for giving Giudetti a decent chance hence 1 or 2 strikers.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 am

guidetti would have shown us the fight we have been missing these last few months. he deserves his chance.

i agree, we need two wide men of the highest quality. we need another top CB - where was alex when we needed him? if i can see that alex or cahill would have been decent signings in january, why can't our management team? instead we play savic who costs us points and a cup final.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down