Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dear oh Dear....No shots on target?

+4
shakencity
gratedbean
Bewar3them00n
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? Empty Dear oh Dear....No shots on target?

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? Empty Re: Dear oh Dear....No shots on target?

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Thought we started like Rabbits in headlights, visions of a monumental collapse and severe Cityitis set in!

... but we warmed up, got on top, and strangled UTD out of the game, Should have been 3-0 realistically, but as long as we win the next 2 games, I think we won't get caught goal diff wise, home against QPR could be goalfest if they are already down, NUFC will be a really tough, tough game, but we are on a roll at the moment, Newcastle have a midweek game as well, they will be there for the taking if we let the ball do the talking. I'm still wary about the next 2 games, but the confidence is back, the steely defence is back, VK was immense tonight, exorcised a few Red demons tonight with that goal.
My biggest disappointment was Rooney, constant hectoring of the ref, whining about anything to try to get a City player sent off, disgusting, as bad a diving, which he did as well to get VK booked for a nothing challenge.
Fergie dragged out his old guard, and PARKED THE BUS!!!!! I thought I'd never see it, Fergie was running scared, and bottled it, when he should have played Valencia and Welbeck, he didn't because of the 1-6, as we would have torn them apart again if UTD had gone for it, so he gambled on swamping the midfield and putting 10 men behind the ball to try and stifle City.
Double Top
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Dear oh Dear....No shots on target? Empty Re: Dear oh Dear....No shots on target?

Post by gratedbean Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am

They choked.

No ambition, no points.

Can't argue.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 am

Very negative tactics from Slur Alex and got what he deserved.

I thought Clichy and Zabba were absolutely superb last night, best games i seen both have. Overlapped at every given chance, never shirked a tackle, vital clearances, limited their wingers to next to nothing......immense displays. We got exactly what we expected from both CBs, solid and reliable as ever, although only having Shrek to deal with helped.

ps. Rooney's a twat!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 am

Rooney should be ashamed of himself, using such desperate tactics as going down as if shot when he stubbed his wittle toe kicking Vinny, then rolling around and waving his hands like a petulant child, whining until he got his own way, that's the sort of behavior I expect from a toddler, and when my son does it, I give him the count to 5 to get up, stop whinging or I'll smack his bum, speach.
Rooney must be teaching Young all his dirty tricks, you don't see City players going down like that all game trying to con the ref, I can only deduce it's sanctioned and encouraged by Fergie, Mancini has way too much respect for the game, even being Italian, it's only the likes of Mario who would resort to such tactics.

Then for Fergie to complain that Mancini had been at the ref all game!!!! FFS, what a friggin' hypocrite!!!! I thought the Naked Muppet argument was classic on the touchline! I've been watching being Elmo with my son ( about the Muppets, ) and there was alot of identical hand gestures, I almost pissed myself laughing!
Fergie just got it wrong, and badly, he fooked it up and is looking to blame anyone but himself
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue May 01, 2012 2:04 pm

I think fergie was upset because marriner did not read the instructions that were sent out to him, via the plastic Bag. he just put it in his pocket and didn't read the note inside!!!!!!!!lol!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Thankfully Marriner got it right,although 5 minutes extra time seemed a bit much.BTM,your comments are spot on,even though I am biased, to a degree,
I cannot see any City player who is a diver,and the only one who approaches the ref. for a comment is Kompany,and it is his job as captain.
Rooney should be brought up before the FA for disrepute after his inane remarks, that were easily seen and understood.I thought that Fergie using Jones was a real master stroke,and leaving Young on the bench was great . Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 pm

just wondering if any of you lot saw YA Ya jumping up & down then throwing the ball away like a three year old baby?

He did get booked for it, something Rooneys not all season.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

i believe that was frustration/petulance not diving/cheating.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

ONH wrote:just wondering if any of you lot saw YA Ya jumping up & down then throwing the ball away like a three year old baby?

He did get booked for it, something Rooneys not all season.

Dredging the depths with that one ONH. Rolling Eyes

Thought Marriner was average last night. He got what turned out to be insignificant decisions, wrong.

Booked Kompany for a nothing tackle, yet allowed Rooney to badger him all night long - making himself look a right child for the ineptitude of his team mates.

Jones get's away with a clear block on Clichy/Nasri - when he put the ball past him and was burning him for pace - this after Vinny had been booked for nothing.

Scholes and Carrick both made dubious tackles - from behind one of them - yet nothing again.....but then we had the farce that was NDJ's booking.

Yes, Yaya was booked for petulance, borne out of frustration that every time a City player went near Rooney, he threw himself to the floor a la Real Madrid players. He deserved what he got - a yellow card....but please don't try to use that 1 incident to justify what several United players did last night....even Evra made 5 petty fouls in the first half, but got nothing.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 6:28 pm

city fans & refs.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I take it that's a slight dig at us being average?

Well, maybe in your opinion........but we'll see how United fans react IF we win the league this season.

One things for sure though ONH....we're going nowhere...and will only getter better, stronger and more popular worldwide support year on year.

On the other hand........with all your history in the PL....Taggert cannot go on forever.....he is your one saving grace and the reason you have what you have in the trophy cabinet.

What will happen over the next 2 seasons - and where will you lie in the PL?

For sure......when he retires, or maybe forced upstairs (as the owners and no doubt yourself will be annoyed at his team selections and performances)...what happens then?

The KING's for so long.......and good on you.....but remember the saying.....

"be humble to those you pass on the way up......as they may pass you on your way down"

Our time is now..............last night showed one thing - 'fear'. Fear in the manager, fear in the players...now fear in the fans.

The title isn't over yet.....but if we win it this season....prepare for potential domination for the future.........a downward spiral will only see United, the manager, the board, the owners etc go in one direction - just like we did......

The fans will always remain loyal...........so to make that inference that we are average re-enforces my comment above.....'fear' is infectious......and it's growing around everything United do.

Indeed - you may win the league still....but the spat on the touchline epitomised what we are about - from top to bottom:

WE ARE HERE.........CHASING YOU DOWN.....AND WITH THE FINANCIAL BACKING AND TEAM TO OVER TURN THE DOMINANCE YOU ONCE HAD.

Last edited by blueboy on Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh RWC, it hurts I know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 pm

most fans expected city to win the league this season, dont forget this is suppoesed to be the worst team under fergie but we've still give you a good run for your money, & still MIGHT nick the prem.

I love it how things change overnight with you lot, three weeks ago it was get rid of "bobby", now its king "bobby" Razz

Anyway I was making a comment about the ref, thought he did alright Twisted Evil

of course it hurts, but its not over yet.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm

You didn't give us a good run for the money, your referees did. How else would you have got anything out those games without the penalties and dubious decisions... I was in a pub in Wales with a mate which was a Wigan fan and every neutral was cheering on City, why do you think that is? Your club/manager/player/referees disgraceful and arrogant behavior...

Also I never said get rid of mancini, any proof to who said that?

ps the ref was average last night imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

& you wonder why we call you the "bitters"

Love being hated, rarther be hated than pitied.

read back threads on here about getting certain managers from Spain in, I cant be arsed going through it all again.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm

I think re-visiting the Bobby thing is over-done. We have all had our chance to put the record straight as to why we made the comments and who stood for who......remember, you were the one posting this 10 days ago. It's over and done with.

Don't sound bitter - i know it's hard, but to make comments about us being average fans....just highlights the 'fear' that surrounds your club, manager, players and fans.

We've never been average - EVER. And for you to come up with that shows the lengths you will go to deflect from evidence we saw last night of how poor Taggert's been over the final 2 - 3 weeks of the season............you'd never use 'average' as a description of your manager - but today, that's what a season ticket holder of 37 years said to me - he'd become over the past 2 years.

You are relying on players over 30 to get you out of the mire - using the words "experience, know-how"....to prove once again HE knows everything.......it just doesn't wash any more with the faithful.......there's rumblings.....and United fans can see the beginning of the end of their dominance in the PL.

They were the comments made by a fella i know as a BIG, BIG red supporter - home and away + overseas he goes without fail.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 pm

blueboy wrote:I think re-visiting the Bobby thing is over-done. We have all had our chance to put the record straight as to why we made the comments and who stood for who......remember, you were the one posting this 10 days ago. It's over and done with.

Don't sound bitter - i know it's hard, but to make comments about us being average fans....just highlights the 'fear' that surrounds your club, manager, players and fans.

We've never been average - EVER. And for you to come up with that shows the lengths you will go to deflect from evidence we saw last night of how poor Taggert's been over the final 2 - 3 weeks of the season............you'd never use 'average' as a description of your manager - but today, that's what a season ticket holder of 37 years said to me - he'd become over the past 2 years.

You are relying on players over 30 to get you out of the mire - using the words "experience, know-how"....to prove once again HE knows everything.......it just doesn't wash any more with the faithful.......there's rumblings.....and United fans can see the beginning of the end of their dominance in the PL.

They were the comments made by a fella i know as a BIG, BIG red supporter - home and away + overseas he goes without fail.

Please show me where I have said that your fans are average??????????

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm giving you facts buddy no bitterness.

Every non-City fan that I have spoken to have had the same opinion... plus you open your gob you should be able to back it up...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:I'm giving you facts buddy no bitterness.

Every non-City fan that I have spoken to have had the same opinion... plus you open your gob you should be able to back it up...

what facts are them, that you sat in a pub in wales with a wigan fan?

Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Sleep great comeback as usual RWC...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Personal Gsus wrote: Sleep great comeback as usual RWC...

"facts" what are these facts?

"wales & wigan" Razz Razz Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Dredging the depths with that one ONH.

Thought Marriner was average last night. He got what turned out to be insignificant decisions, wrong.
.................................................................................................................

Your reply:

city fans & refs.

......................................................................................................................

ONH...........there you go......what a balloon.

Oh....and the comment in the previous post above - you're diction is terrible.......'them' infers an individual........facts in reference should be 'they'.

Embarrassing - just like your teams performance last night.

Oh.......watch my tunnel cam post and see how the United players were 'up' for the game....check out Ryan - over-the-hill - but still picked Giggs in the tunnel prior to the warm up...... Sleep Sleep Sleep ....sort of set the tone of your teams performance. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

city fans & refs means your always fucking moaning about them, just like in this thread & others, you even had a thread moaning about who the ref was for the derby!!!!!!

Again its great hearing you say today how city were "so up for it" &" togeather" , different story a couple of weeks ago on here though?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm

I will admit to saying that if Mancini didn't see the light soon, play the best team instead strange selections and positions, then he will lose us the title ( still not won yet by the way) not the team, and if this carried on he should go.
I also said I just want us to finish strongly, show some backbone.
But he did see the light and started playing the strongest team! and lo and behold we've been on a winning run, started winning away from home, and done the double over UTD, now were in with a great chance of winning the title!
I also said, I didn't see UTD throwing away an 8 point lead ( and so it seems, neither did some bookies!) Shows how wrong us fans can be, I hold my hand up and admit it, I'm only human!
YEs it was a different story on here a few weeks ago, what did you expect? all singing Mancini's praises? no, we were critical of his selections, and rightly so!, but he has got his shit together and played the team we'd all be crying out for! we are guilty of nothing more than being desperate to win the title, being so tantalizingly close, but seeming to falter when it was in reach, but the boys have shown real grit and dragged themselves back into it, still finely balanced, could go either way to be honest, Mancini is right, we have the tougher games! ALl to play for still........ game on
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Bewar3them00n wrote:I will admit to saying that if Mancini didn't see the light soon, play the best team instead strange selections and positions, then he will lose us the title ( still not won yet by the way) not the team, and if this carried on he should go.
I also said I just want us to finish strongly, show some backbone.
But he did see the light and started playing the strongest team! and lo and behold we've been on a winning run, started winning away from home, and done the double over UTD, now were in with a great chance of winning the title!
I also said, I didn't see UTD throwing away an 8 point lead ( and so it seems, neither did some bookies!) Shows how wrong us fans can be, I hold my hand up and admit it, I'm only human!
YEs it was a different story on here a few weeks ago, what did you expect? all singing Mancini's praises? no, we were critical of his selections, and rightly so!, but he has got his shit together and played the team we'd all be crying out for! we are guilty of nothing more than being desperate to win the title, being so tantalizingly close, but seeming to falter when it was in reach, but the boys have shown real grit and dragged themselves back into it, still finely balanced, could go either way to be honest, Mancini is right, we have the tougher games! ALl to play for still........ game on

at last, a bit of sense cheers

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm

pity the sense is only one way...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm

ONH wrote:city fans & refs means your always fucking moaning about them, just like in this thread & others, you even had a thread moaning about who the ref was for the derby!!!!!!

Again its great hearing you say today how city were "so up for it" &" togeather" , different story a couple of weeks ago on here though?

Don't fucking back-track you spunk-stain.

What you replied makes no sense at all.

You're basically saying - "cityfans and refs"....then stating you meant "your (poor grammar again) always fucking moaning about them".....which insinuates that we City fans are moaning about refs and our own fans!! WTF are you on about you 'special person'?

You clearly have caught the Taggert syndrome..........forgotten what you have spouted about previously, then go on to blame others for your own actions.

Deluded. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed May 02, 2012 6:33 am

blueboy

you really are a weird fucker.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 02, 2012 8:28 am

Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down