Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is anyone running the comps this season? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is anyone running the comps this season?

+4
Moonchester
shakencity
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Is anyone running the comps this season? Empty Is anyone running the comps this season?

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 am

Is anyone running the correct score predictions and fantasy league comps this season?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is anyone running the comps this season? Empty Re: Is anyone running the comps this season?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am

I'll do the premier league fantasy one,I'll post a link in a bit
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Is anyone running the comps this season? Empty Re: Is anyone running the comps this season?

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am

Cheers Rich, i'll join again.

Not heard from Si for ages now, the predictions league may not get the go ahead:cry: .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 am

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code 24288-236381
Name. Bluemoon legends
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 am

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code 24288-236381
Name. Bluemoon legends

Cheers, I'm in !! And pride myself with never having picked a dirty red since the prancing showpony left (and I still feel dirty about picking him then)

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

I'm in (Betty Swollocks). Keep looking up fellas Cool Cool
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 am

Rag free is the way to go
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 am

i'm in
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

If i get a spare 10 mins ill have a pop in team.

Been very busy as daughter is gettign close to 1 now,, no longer able to pop her down and do anything else.. lol
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 am

Moonchester....
wait 'til they're walking, then running, then throwing mammoth strops in public!
my little lad is 3 now and is like Jackyll and Hyde, or as I call him, mini-Hulk, the only thing that calms him down is to get some food inside him, bit like that Snickers ad!
We we're in the park yesterday and he got stung by a bee, not knowing if he was allergic or not, and my phone had no reception, I had to pick him up and run for half a mile to get him home.... luckily he was fine, didn't even cry... and I tell him almost everyday, don't touch bee's they'll sting you, do they listen? well, another 15 years of this to come......
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:19 pm

I'm in ladies !

Gonna have u this year Betty
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Lookin forward to the challenge Tony.

I too have changed to a Rag free team Smile
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 pm

i'll admit to having one rag in my squad
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Naughty Dawg, I hope you've not got Shrek in instead of Sergio Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm

no way den, sergio and the bandit up front for me.

i have picked a lad too young to have become indoctrinated in the evil red way
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

No dirty rags for me only cos the City options were better & I ran out of money
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 pm

OK i'm in................... and rag free Very Happy
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 am

Team entered...
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Joined. And no dirty rags on my team either.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Looks like a decent turn out lads, may the best man/woman win bounce

As i said, keep looking up!

Last edited by shakencity on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lady's joined late doors)
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 pm

U were right Den. Cracking start by yourself. I managed a paltry 6 points for my star studded forward line of Torres, Aguero and Van Pussy !

Who'd a thunk it
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Tony,

Your earlier post said you had NO dirty rags in, as you'd run out of money. Look what happens when you go back on your word and put Van Pussy in Laughing Laughing .

Think Tevez will be in for King Sergio this weekend.......jeez, i'm giving all my secrets away here Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I studiously avoided putting all my eggs into two digit baskets - largely because I end up trying to get a defender for 2 million and failing miserably. So I opted for Tevez, which worked out nicely. Shame I picked Yaya instead of Nasri, though. And I've already lost money on Alex Song. Bollocks!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah but V Pussy was a Goon not a Rag when I chose him

It's the Rag curse !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

Not only do you pick him but you have him as Captain, you should be ashamed of yourself Tony Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm sure he's really ashamed of picking up 20-odd points for him this weekend Evil or Very Mad

Oh, hang on, he missed a penalty. Hah!! Take that, rag chooser Laughing
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 pm

I am thoroughly ashamed to have VPussy in my team collecting a mere 30 points lol but he was a Goon when I chose him originally and Im sticking with my story

Also normally when I choose a Rag they get injured within a few weeks so here's hoping eh Twisted Evil
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

He He I told you ! Van Pussy has a thigh injury !!!! Laughing
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Great news that Tony but what are you gonna do now your super striker's not available Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 am

Mite bring the Serg back Mite keep Van Pussy cos he wont be out for long. Dunno

Last edited by TMG on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 am

won't be taking the risk with sergio this week myself. waiting to hear what old big purples nose says about the pussy before i decide whether to transfer him in
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 am

Urgh, having to rely on rags to remain competitive. I still haven't been able to wash out the stink of doing that with winker the other year pig
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am

I flirted with the idea putting De Gea in net as i'm struggling with my keeper this week (played my Wildcard), thankfully i came to my senses and decided i just couldn't do it Laughing . However, i've now got 2 shit keepers in my team!!!

Very dodgy Capt this week, it could be an inspired decision or a very silly one.......fingers crossed my end Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

bugger. stuck the pussy in my team and now he's out tonight meaning he is unlikely to play tomorrow.

i'ff be well f$!@ed off if aguero plays against stoke
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Never mind, Dawg. I'm just wishing I'd put in some Arsenal players...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm

i daren't look at my score this week with swansea losing, tevez not scoring, hazard not doing much and the pussy not starting.

here was i thinking i'd have a good week, instead i am falling like a stone
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:24 am

PPLF - are you running the champs league comp this season?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 am

I didn't do much better Dawg. Left the Pussy in and as my captain ! FFS !
Hoping my 2 Everton players can bale me out a bit tomorrow
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am

17 pts is all i could muster. apart from having the pussy in my team, somehow i managed to have hazard as a sub. at least he only scored 3 points
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Not looked at mine yet. but i had Podolski as Capt. Arsenal scored 6, yet Podolski only got bloody 1........frig in el Neutral
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 am

Not looked at mine yet either. I was mildly surprised at how well I was doing last week, but I'm expecting to be on a bit of a plummet.

Still, we can't ALL be on the slide, can we? Someone must've done well?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 am

yeah den, but podolski will probably score you more than 10 points. i got about 22 for my whole fucking team!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am

He got a very respectable 16pts Dawg, that'll do me i suppose. I'm gonna have to take the Capts armband off him this week as i'm not expecting him to trouble the scorers Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down