Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
HMMM....WE NEED......... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

HMMM....WE NEED.........

5 posters

Go down

HMMM....WE NEED......... Empty HMMM....WE NEED.........

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

OUR BEST 2 PLAYERS OF LAST SEASON TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ARSES AND START PLAYING LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR............HART AND KOMPANY HAVE BEEN FUCKING SHITE SO FAR!!

and don't say Hart made loads of saves..he made 1 good save, another was deflected onto his chest and the others you'd expect.

Really disappointed as we played wank.....yet still scored 2 goals.

Why oh why did Mancini not have the bollocks to go at them - as when we did, they were all over the place at the back...yet we stuck with a 32 year old has been at RB and a player in Barry who has played 25 mins of football...add to that the new kid at the back (who to be fair didn't do too bad).

Aguero must be thinking WTF????

Sorry....but Kompany and Hart need to stop believing their hype and get the fuck back on track - fucking woeful so far this season. How Hart didn't save the second and then didn't even bother to attempt to save their third is beyond me.

Wasted and squandered opportunity tonight.............we were poor in midfield and got lucky when we attacked.....but the defence and keeper let us down big style. BIG SHAME.

Oh well...it goes to show - the La Liga Champions are nothing special...yet neither are we.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

HMMM....WE NEED......... Empty Re: HMMM....WE NEED.........

Post by TMG Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 pm

11 goals conceded in the last 6 games means there is something wrong Mancini. Midfield needs tightening up. Defenders need to start defending properly and Hart needs to stop making fuck ups !

2.1 up with 5 mins to go we should be getting at least a point. Piss poor
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 pm

TMG...said it after the Stoke game...think Vinny and Hart have been shit so far this season. Hart should have saved 2 of the 3 goals tonight. Vinny was poor again.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 am

After seeing the goals again this morn, i personally don't think Hart's to blame for any of them.

1st one, we gave Marcello far too much room basically gifting him a free shot.

2nd one, was just a great finish imo but we sat too deep, allowing them to come onto us.

3rd one, Zab should have sent Ronaldo out wide (not let him go inside, as he'd done ALL game) and Vinny "ducked" under the ball.....that's why Hart reacted too late (watch it again). Hart actually blasts Vinny for doing it.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 am

1st goal, slight deflection but great finish. kompany allows marcelo to go inside where there is no other defender. more criticism of kompany for not staying on his man.

2nd goal, maybe joe was a fraction late, but benzema turned nastasic too easily and it was a great finish

3rd goal, no way should zabba let ronaldo go on the inside and no way should kompany be ducking.

maicon and zabba both failed to deal with ronaldo effectively. kompany did for most of the 2nd half when he went over there.

maybe a back three with kompany on the right for the return match?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am

Well i certainly hope we don't play with only 1 forward at home Dawg.

Madrid were there for the taking but imo we gifted it to them too cautious AGAIN.

When is RM ever gonna learn not to sit too deep when we don't have the ball, too many times we seemed to have 7 or 8 players on the edge of our own box when we were defending. Our midfield need to push further up and try to stop the opposition midfield from linking up with their forwards at close quarters, honestly it's not rocket science. Until this approach changes we are always gonna be under pressure in games, especially against the decent teams.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:49 am

Sorry guys, but still think Hart should have saved the 2nd and 3rd goals. Yes, we defended woefully for all three - totally agree, consistently allowing their players to cut in and shoot - but Benzema's goal....there was only one place he could have scored and Hart was far too late to get across and down for it. The third - again, their player cuts in from the right, Kompany does duck, but Hart has got to be prepared for Kompany missing it...he wasn't set up right to save it and allowed it to squirm through his body.

Very naive performance in the last 10 minutes - not sure we really deserved anything from the game overall - but when you are 2-1 up away to RM.......the so called 'world-class' players have to have more composure and know-how to get over the line.

See Bobby's given Hart a proper verbal-bashing over his comments on ITV. Guess he didn't want the press having plenty of ammo for today.

We will have to seriously up our game for Sunday, as Arsenal are looking stronger. Ox vs Maicon????????
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 am

kompany should not duck - period. hart should not be anticipating kompany ducking. there were a couple of occasions when VK and Joe were on different pages.

i think zabba was off the pace. maybe after a couple of games he'll be like last season but he could have just fouled ronaldo as kompany did.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry blue, i agree with Dawg on this. Vinny gets paid £200k a week, he should have taken one straight in the mush.

Situations like that are exactly why we love Vinny so much, but imo he let us all down in this case by ducking. Hart should have no reason to anticipate Vinny ducking, he, like us all expected him to get in the way of it.

Hart said nothing wrong in the interview imo, RM can sod off.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:40 am

shakencity wrote:
Hart said nothing wrong in the interview imo, RM can sod off.

Spot on Shaken, it was a great interview. It's just the complete opposite to Bobby's mind games ones though. You expect that sort of response from your players, not excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I think he was pissed off that Hart's comments will be jumped on by the press and over-hyped.

Stiil, you shove a mike in front of a player - 5 minutes after they have just lost a game they should've won....what do you expect?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Exactly, Blueboy.

In any case, I'm glad he was honest. I hate all this media savvy bullshit where gutted players are expected to talk about "positives" and "the quality of the opposition" and what not. Leave that to the managers, I want to see the players pissed off at losing a game they were winning. At least it shows he gives a shit and I want players to demonstrate it matters to them, because it matters to us, too.

Bobby should shut up about it. If the press want to make a big song and dance about it, let them, it's all publicity.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 pm

To be fair to Bobby - he was asked about Hart being critical in an interview immediately after the game - he didn't know what Hart had said, so what is he expected to say? Interviewer being a little mischievous if you ask me using the term critical, didn't tell Mancini what he had said....and it clearly has worked.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Ah, I hadn't realised that was what had happened. In that case, it looks like naughty interviewers trying to trip Bobby up. They do it a lot to foreign managers, I notice, they did it to Capello, AVB and tried on Mourinho. They don't do it to British managers and for some reason Roberto Martinez gets off very lightly as well. Probably his command of English saves him.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down