Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
hmmm......what an awful performance EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

hmmm......what an awful performance

+6
Moonchester
Paulpowersleftfoot
TMG
ManCityMan
Topdawg
blueboy
10 posters

Go down

hmmm......what an awful performance Empty hmmm......what an awful performance

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Well done Everton.....you have players with grit, determination and effort.

We on the other hand....most of this season, have over-paid, over-egotistical wankers in ours.

Nasri - he can fuck off in the summer.

Dzeko, laziest player in the history of football - he can go.

Kolorov - gives the ball away time and time again....and cannot defend if his life depended on it - he can go.

Sorry - but Barry looks like his legs have gone - no wonder he'll be sold in the summer.

Garcia - tried to play Yaya's role today - but wasn't up to the challenge.

There's 5 players that should all go in the summer IMO.

£50M.......

Add to that Sinclair.....£50.5m.

Mancini....today was woeful in his selection and formation - not just at the start, but throughout the game, tinkering all of the time....then waiting until 20 mins to go to make any changes when they had been down to 10 men for 15 mins!! Poor today Bobby.

AS FOR THE REF..........WTF WAS HE ON TODAY?? NOT JUST AGAINST US BUT EVERTON AS WELL. FUCKING AWFUL! THE LINESMAN GOT 2 AWFUL DECISIONS WRONG TODAY....THEIR GOAL AND OUR PENALTY...(HOW THE FUCK DOESN'T THE REF AND LINO SEE THE HAND BALL WAS 5 YARDS IN THEIR OWN BOX???)
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

hmmm......what an awful performance Empty Re: hmmm......what an awful performance

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Probert was really really bad, but we were no good either. Got exactly what we deserved.

When I see us play like that, I don't see why Bobby should stay on for next season. Kolarov was a bad buy (as a defender) and his shooting has been woeful. We had enough corners and really didn't do much with them. Fellaini and Anichebe held the ball up for them and Dzeko couldn't do bugger all for us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

hmmm......what an awful performance Empty Re: hmmm......what an awful performance

Post by ManCityMan Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:38 pm

They are now claiming in the studio that the ball clipped Osman's fingers as he slid in before it hit Fellaini's raised arm/hand. Even if that's the case I would be astounded if Probert managed to see that with the pace the ball was travelling at especially as he seemed to have missed most of everything else Everton were guilty of during the game including Distin fouling Dzeko every time a ball was lofted up to him, he then got annoyed at Dzeko moaning about it and booked him for a little push on Fellaini that was no more than a simple foul even G.Neville said that was a standard foul and free kick.
Mancini changed a back four that was unbeaten in 4 games without conceding a goal to a back 3 at a ground where he has yet to win a game under his tenure. This clearly failed to work and was continually getting carved open particularly down the flanks by the excellent Coleman and Baines yet he did nothing to change it.
Kolarov was useless yet again, why did he not take off Kolarov and bring on Cliché and revert to a back 4?
When they were down to 10 men he should have taken off Barrie and brought on Sinclair instead he waits and waits then eventually brings on Nasr?? WTF?
We missed YaYa AGAIN!! We missed Aguero and we missed the kind of attitude that the Everton players displayed in bucket loads.
Yes we have much more talented and gifted players now and we won the league last season and the cup the season before but sometimes I just wish these players would display the kind of heart that Everton showed and we used to show with players like Paul Dickov,Uwe Rosler Andy Ritchie who might not have been at skilled but they ran their hearts out.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Yaya has that ability to just stand on the ball, giving us a measure of control and the possession we need to start building. When he is on his game, they just can't get the ball off him.

It would have been a massively different game (or should have) if Yaya was playing.

They need to look at his 'migraines'
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm just too disgusted for words Evil or Very Mad
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Well I only hope those City players react to this game the way that Everton did after their poor show against Wigan, somehow I don't think our players have a blood and guts performance in them.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 pm

TMG wrote:I'm just too disgusted for words Evil or Very Mad

Check out my Chive section to cheer yourself up TMG.....oh, and you haven't told me what your 'preference' was. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I'll be disgusted if Mancini is still in charge come August
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

So the rags get a scruffy 1-0 home win against managerless Reading. It's all over bar the shouting. I still don't think they are that good a team. We should have kicked on after last season rather than dropping off closer to Chelsea.

We have the beating on the Rags every time we play them and they know it, yet they are now 15 points clear with 8 games still left.

I just don't see how Mancini can keep his job. Stability is one thing, but he is totally clueless when he needs to come up with the points in the big games.

I still maintain I would have Gollum in a shot, and if ours is the sort of job he is holding out for then I say give him a shot. You can be sure we'll beat bastard Everton next season if we do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

we lost to everton, we seem to always loose to everton..
can we not just accepty for some god unknonw reason, Moyes always gets the drop on Mancini with tactics.. a nemesis of some kind, in no way better just seems to get past us each time we play.

bit miffed it fizzled out the title chase, but we still have to focus to maintain 2nd place..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 am

No I cant accept it !
There is no reason we should be losing to Everton
Poor tactics & formation (I mean 3 at the back. That's just fucking idiotic) doesn't help but the main reason they & Liverpool have been a constant thorn in our sides is that they know all they have to do is put in a battling performance, fight for every ball & they will win the match

That is what I cannot accept. It really pisses me off !!!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Only saving grace is spuds seem to be doing their usual end if season capitulation! Back to back losses so nobody really gained on us.

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Every good performance against us this season in games we have lost in the PL and CL have been against good passing teams that have played with a fast pace, been first to every ball and closed us down all over the pitch. We need to play faster and use the flanks more and forget the three men at the back, but first we need to get rid of the players that cannot play in this style and bring in those that can.
Kolarov, Nasri, Barry, Dzeko, Sinclair and Rodwell and possibly Micah who seems is just another crock we can do without although he is at least English. The rest we can keep hold of if only as back up.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am

I listened to this match on the radio. And just from listening, I could tell we just weren't on it. I've not even bothered watching MoTD yet, but I don't need to. A team that were whipped by Wigan just played us off the park and the very players that were neutralised by the pielanders basically had free reign.

I was utterly disgusted. I've never been bothered with losing in the past as I've known we had poor players, but at least I could take heart in the fact that they at least tried (or most of them did, at any rate). That game, and many like it this season, annoy me because there's just no effort being put in and as a fan, that makes me very annoyed. I want the team to play like it matters to them like it matters to us. I don't care if we play well and lose, it's playing like shit and losing that I object to.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

That is exactly what was wrong Leo, Everton were out to set things right for their manager and fans after the woeful display against Wigan. WE all knew what we were in for but not, apparently, Mancini who again failed to prepare properly or apply the right tactics. He played 3 at the back with Kolarov being one of them against a team that relys on its wide men, Baines and Coleman, to stretch teams and feed balls in from the flanks or take on our full backs which with Koalarov was a piece of cake.

After getting shafted there last season why the hell would he play a back 3 including Kolarov especially when he must have known that the Everton players were on a mission in this game to right a wrong? Did he seriously think that Everton were going to be that bad again? Surely not.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

I'd sincerely hope not, although on the basis of that performance, I think we may be guilty of wishful thinking. I'm just glad Wigan punted them out of the FA Cup or our chances of winning it would've plummeted.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Speaking of FA Cup - hope and pray we get Chelski - at least we have beaten them. Don't fancy our chances against the dark side particularly after the display this weekend.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:43 pm

After that display, I don't think I'd have fancied our chances against Wigan or Millwall either pale
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

On this performance ,we will miss out on the cup,but my main concern is we may even miss out on the top four!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Doubtful, I can see the spuds and gooners having their usual end of season slump and the scousers are too far away. We've got plenty of winnable games left, all we need to do is turn up and play them properly instead of dicking about.

The easiest way for us to do this is keep Dzeko and Nasri as far away as humanly possible from every remaining game.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Don't forget Kolorov
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh, yes, him as well! Thanks for reminding me PPLF.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh, and a stack of paracetamol for Yaya.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 am

You can't cure a migraine with Paracetamol Leo - LOL. You can't even see straight if you do suffer migraines.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 pm

OK a slap round the head then Razz
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Wensdi wrote:You can't cure a migraine with Paracetamol Leo - LOL. You can't even see straight if you do suffer migraines.
I know. I've had migraines on the odd occasion and they are awful, that dizziness and nausea that goes with them as well, eurgh! But a lie down in a dark room for an hour puts paid to them enough for me to carry on doing my job that only pays me a fraction of his weekly salary every year...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 pm

I used to have terrible migraines when I was younger. Couldn't see straight let alone do anything else. I get blinding headaches a few times a year when all I can do is lie down in a dark room for most of the day. Mine are usually due to eating too much stodge or too much sugar (I can just sit and eat bags and bags of sweets and chocolate in one go).

Maybe some investigation needed to find out the cause (if it can be determined) and then avoid whatever causes the migraines.

In Nasri's case though, he should get a migraine until the end of the season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:10 pm

My brother had them as a kid - and was totally debillitated for 2 or 3 days. Dizzy, sick and eye pain. He used to come running in from playing and say he had "eye ache". Poor kid - didn't know they were migraines. Upon adulthood they turned into malaria symptoms. Poor guy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:50 pm

I get migraines occasionally, nothing can shift them, and I have to lie in a dark room and try to relax and de-stress... Too much computer work.
As for our performance, watched it, painful, should really have won easily after the sending off, but the ball wouldn't go in, and the line up just couldn't work together fluidly enough, Dzeko was embarrassing with his diving and ball non retention, we really missed Yaya driving through the middle.
I just hope we get our injured players back, and sort ourselves out until the end of the season, FA Cup or bust for Mancini now.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down