Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Has the season started now? EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Has the season started now? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Has the season started now? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Has the season started now? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Has the season started now? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Has the season started now? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Has the season started now? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Has the season started now? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Has the season started now? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Has the season started now? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Has the season started now?

5 posters

Go down

Has the season started now? Empty Has the season started now?

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 pm

A well deserved win at Fulham, somewhere we came unstuck last season after leading 2-0 at half time.
Some dubious decisions by the referee, a very poor decision for the penalty, which wasn't even a free kick, never mind a penalty, some great saves by Schwartzer, with Dzeko finally securing the win late on
With City now in the top 4, above Arsenal, who pundits have been raving about having such a good start to the season, can we now say our season has finally started?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Has the season started now? Empty Re: Has the season started now?

Post by shakencity Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

I certainly hope so Bewar3.

Decent performance that warrented a better and wider scoreline. Thought Tevez did well today, he was a menace all afternoon and was unlucky to have got the hook really.

Not only do the Arse lose but the Rags get slapped off the Spuds too. Things at the top are looking a lot rosier now.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 pm

I just think its taken until now to get the players upto speed, call it a late pre-season if you would.
Fulham are very strong at home, and we put in our best performance so far this season, hopefully more to come Wednesday.
I think Tevez was saved for Wednesday, same for Dzeko, who I think will start, given his current form, and timely goals. Aguero will get the last 20mins as impact sub.
Look on the bright side, still unbeaten!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm

At last some of last seasons form.VIVA Silva he had some lovely touches and along with Tevez he was running Fulhams back four ragged.What can be said about Dzeko?He is really potent when needed,I know we conceded a goal,but Halsey has joined the other idiots who pass themselve off as proficient officials.More like deficient.I do hope this is the start of our season!!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Shocking reffing display, truly shocking.

Was there today, and Mark Robins, I mean Halsey didn't just muck up the first pen, from what I saw we should've had a good shout a couple of times first half, plus for some reason he wouldn't blow for any amount of fouling in the middle vs Yaya, Garcia, a shove on Zab in the boc 2nd half and time and again against Kun!

First 30 we were slow and ponderous though at least a bit better re: passing accuracy, btu from then on it was one-way traffic and we deserved to win (though made it hard with relatively poor/non-existent final balls.)

Even though he may have appeared a bit selfish, Balo gave us a bit more oomph and desire to try our luck, and the final goal was a peach of a finish - in fact just like the one Gervinho has just scored for Arsenal, but Edin was more tightly marked.

Net level with last year's same fixture point now, and the rags have just lost to perennial bottle merchants spuds! Have just got yellow from Mrs for telling them just how much they continue to bottle but looks like my hairdryer just about did the job this time, so am feeling (somewhat) vindicated! Laughing

And am absolutely loving baconface's rant about only 4 minutes added time being a joke and not allowing a team (read, rags) to chase a game (read, until they score.) Eat my schadenfreude, bacon!
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 am

Fergie is complaining about injury time not being allowed.His team had most of the second half to win the game,but they were not capable of it,what does it matter if he cannot bully the ref into more time?He has to accept it like everyone else,oh!but wait a minute, he is SirAlmighty!!Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 am

While we're on the subject of 'Rags" anybody else find it funny that the UTD kit is a tea towel/ kitchen cloth?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 pm

It really is a mess. In fact, from their performances (unfortunately not results) so far, I'd say that it has had the camouflage effect I was hoping for - making it more difficult for them to see one another due to the broken lines caused by the tartan. The grey Southampton fiasco kit also had a multi-lined design.

Here's hoping for a whole home season of poor home performances from them that they blame on the kit.

Maybe it's an attempt to increase revenues by flogging more sets of matching slippers!
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Can't really add a great deal to what has been said. Thought we were slow again to start - which is frustrating - and I cannot for the life of me understand why Mancini plays 2 DFM. Further to that - in the first half, the amount of times that Yaya was picking the ball up off Kompany and Nastasic 10 yards from our penalty box was getting me seriously fucked off.

We played 2 DFM to do that - and then they were bypassed in the next phase - just a waste of a player further up the park. Second half he seemed to play much further up beyond Barry/Garcia.

Glad to see Silva returning to some kind of form - and agree with the above, Tevez was excellent.

Really pleased for Dzeko - please Bobby, squeeze in more game time for him - after his goal, he could have shown his moody side - but what he did by racing to Lezza (who could have sulked) on the touchline shows all the 'journo's' there is a great team spirit at MCFC.

Aguero and Silva will only get stronger - Nasri back and Micah not far away - even as an impact player will strengthen the defence - like the look of Natsasic - very assured on the ball.........and thought Clichy & Zaba deserve some praise for consistently getting down the channels.

Mark Halsey?? WTF. I would suggest he closes his Twatter account - because he's having a shocker so far this season - and there will be the fuckwits who will use that as an opportunity to attack him...........but why the fuck does a ref think he needs to be on Twatter anyway????

PS - Nice touch by Buzzer to lay the wreath:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv

(Inside City 44)
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down