Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Does Bobby want the sack??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Does Bobby want the sack???

5 posters

Go down

Does Bobby want the sack??? Empty Does Bobby want the sack???

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

After a bumper 5 year deal (£37.5M) is Bobby trying to get sacked to cash in on his deal?

I can't see any other reason for his poor tactical decisions this season. He hasn't been brilliant to be honest in past seasons, but he's done enough to win stuff that matters.

I can't see any reasoning behind selling NDJ (other than Kia), messing around with the tightest defence over the last two seasons and starting Balotelli rather than Dzeko.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Does Bobby want the sack??? Empty Re: Does Bobby want the sack???

Post by leopold Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Hasn't he now gone on record basically telling Micah he's wrong and to shut the hell up?

Thing is, Taggart looked miffed at camelchops ignoring his request to wear the FA's latest attempt to deflect their ineptitude at preventing racist behaviour from its own players, but you can bet several billion quid he won't discuss it with the press. Bob needs to do the same. It ultimately doesn't matter what people think about managers and discipline, as long as they're being brought to book behind closed doors.

For what it's worth, Richards is right. Bobby's posturing is only going to make him look more belligerent.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 pm

If Richards is pissed off enough to question Mancini's tactics in public, I can only guess he isn't the only one.... At least you know how cares about being a City player
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Guys - a la Hart....he was asked a question after the game and said what he thought. I think it's the usual press making a meal of the whole interview.

Not deflecting any criticism from Bobby - but as he has said in his pre-match press conference today....we went to a back 3 against Chelsea in the Charity Shield and won it....and we played with 3 in many games last season - United when we were 3-0 down and nearly got a draw with 10 men. It's not new.

I agree though, we should stick to a back 4 for 6 games with the same players and grind on through it...and maybe the likes of Vinny and Lezza will recapture their form of last season....they've been really poor so far, but with the constant chopping and changing.....it really doesn't help the cause or continuity.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow, your post seems very subdued blue.....you feelin ok mate? LaughingLaughing

For the record, i don't think Bobby wants the sack Dawg, i just think he's been tactically out thought by opposing managers.....which is a tad dissappointing. I personally don't think reverting to a back 3 is a good plan B, but atleast he's trying something different to try and change the course of a game when it's not going our way.......he just needs to change it in a different way from now on Wink.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 am

see shaken in my opinin mancini is not tactically inept unlike hughes but i think sometimes he expects too much change from not so bright players... bottom line he is at fault... top players dont need 3 years prep to gel... silva /tevez being an example but most players do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down