Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Daily Dose of Wensdi EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Daily Dose of Wensdi

5 posters

Go down

Daily Dose of Wensdi Empty Daily Dose of Wensdi

Post by Wensdi Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:07 pm

I really hope Tevez has turned over a new leaf as he seems focused, fit and grafts. I think he was always this way - but the poison Sauron whispered in his ear caused him to throw several wobblers.

Hope the evil one has lost some of his influence and that Tevez continues to work his magic - he sure seems to have a great camraderie with his team mates, they seem to love him - and he gives us 100% every match - with some genius plays at times.Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Daily Dose of Wensdi Empty Re: Daily Dose of Wensdi

Post by shakencity Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Agree wholeheartedly Wensdi.

If both him and Sergio stay fit, i honestly think we'll take some beating in the title race.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 pm

And another thing... Despite all the shenanigans of last season, I get the distinct feeling Tevez has tried really hard to win back our respect with both his efforts on the pitch and the way he seems to be more interested in being a team player than being the big man on campus. Maybe seeing how Sergio has slotted in so smoothly has made him realise that there's a better way.

I'm not going to forget how he disparaged the club and the city of Manchester, but while he's playing like this, I'm willing to let it go. No point in harbouring grudges when he's playing like he means it - after all, that's what we want from all the players, isn't it?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Nobody will forget Leo how he disrespected the fans and the club - but he's certainly showing more respect for RM - and so far this season - can't fault his attitude and presence on the pitch. Can accept his transgression now with his new attitude - rather than Mario's who just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Rather wish he hadn't done that stupid steering wheel celebration in relation to his impending driving fine/ban for speeding.

That will do nothing to make him more digestible to the neutrals.

Still a bit of a tit.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Wensdi wrote:Nobody will forget Leo how he disrespected the fans and the club - but he's certainly showing more respect for RM - and so far this season - can't fault his attitude and presence on the pitch. Can accept his transgression now with his new attitude - rather than Mario's who just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.
I totally agree. Now if Mario decided to opt Tevez's attitude, I think he'd be in a far better place than he is now. And have you noticed how much more solid the team seems to be when he's nowhere near them on match days?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Leo I agree, the further away Mario is the better.

I reckon he does affect the team morale in a negative way.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I've got three kids in high school and all of them moan about the "class idiot", the one who keeps messing about and not paying attention. The teacher has to spend all their time sorting out the idiot and the ones who want to learn and need the teacher's time end up missing out. So they either get massively frustrated and give up or join in the idiocy. If we remove the idiot from the classroom, the teacher can then focus on helping those who want to get on and everybody feels much better.

Replace "idiot" with "Mario", "teacher" with "Bobby" and I'd imagine we have pretty much the same scenario.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Very true leo LaughingLaughingLaughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 am

Been reading a good book called The Speed Of Trust - divides trust roughly into two big elements - Character (made up of your Intent and Integrity) and Competence (your skill/Capability, and the Results you create).

A big shortage in any of these kills trust very quickly, but as we've seen with Tevez, the best way to repair a gaping hole is to take action (walk the talk)

He's got the capability, and has been contributing towards getting us results. His intent seems genuine now (just wants to play and help the team win), and now he's keeping his mouth shut (or at least being pro-city about things) his integrity seems...much better (even though I think we will see the true test of the repair to the massive hole he created in these last two when his contract expires, though by then hopefully he will have done enough for us to be happy for him to go wherever he wants - long as it's not back to the swamp affraid ) - but credit where credit's due, he's back on the right track.

Think we agree that he has the capability, but which of the other three would you say Mario needs to work on the most? (Some work on all is definitely required)
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down