Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Gareth Barry Goal EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Gareth Barry Goal EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Gareth Barry Goal EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Gareth Barry Goal EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gareth Barry Goal

+3
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
Wensdi
7 posters

Go down

Gareth Barry Goal Empty Gareth Barry Goal

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Anybody think that Barry scaled Nicky Shorey's back? Mr. McDermott is making a lot of it - what do you guys think?
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Gareth Barry Goal Empty Re: Gareth Barry Goal

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 pm

After seeing it about 10 times, I can't see what McDermott is on about, Shorey was actually backing into Barry as well, preventing him from reaching the ball, some refs may have given a foul, but today we got the right decision.
Most pundits have said it was a legit goal too.
On another note, just watched Motd2, saw the RVP RIP incident where Fergie was saying he was lucky to still be alie after having a football kicked at his head, WTF is Fergie on? planet OMG? He sounds like some hormonal teenage girl the way he exaggerates at times
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 am

I reckon most times the ref would give a foul against Barry. I don't like defenders just standing still and waiting to get the decision so good on Barry for giving it his all.

Ferguson is just a sad old git these days. He just ignores all the bad stuff his own team ever do (like diving Ashley Young, rent a thug Keane etc.).

At least Moyes was honest last week in saying that Fellaini deserves what was coming to him for the headbutt on Shawcross.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 am

Am waiting for fergie to remind everyone how he slammed rio when he blasted that ball into that young girls face about 5 yrs ago. Don't remember it??? I bet Fergie doesn't either because he never said a word about it. I see he has blasted the ref as well saying he got loads wrong and it was a poor performance. I watched from the 63rd minute and every free kick wen the scums way jeez they even got a corner when the pussy hit the bar. On another note how about the pussy's reaction to being hit. he grabs hold of williams shirt i am sure i saw him throw a punch into the midriff which barely connected then puts his head into williams. I know i am biased and hate the pussy with a passion but i would have sent him off.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 am

Tbh, i was suprised the goal was left to stand, i was actually waiting for the whistle to go. Saturday just seemed like one of those days where nothing was going to go our way and that would just have summed the day up.

I don't think it was a foul but really wouldn't have been suprised if he'd have disallowed it. I guess you can see where McDermott's coming from, but Shorey should have attacked it and not waited for it to arrive on his head.....Barry gambled and it paid off. Even more so, considering the Rags dropped points.

On the RVP incident: Williams knew exactly what he was doing and RVP had a right to be naffed off. I don't think it was "that" dangerous and actually thought it was pretty funny.......is that wrong Rolling Eyes ?
Fergies rant afterwards is even funnier, wtf is he going on about. I guarentee the FA will probably look into it now though....just because old purple nose has asked them to.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:29 am

so I am biased then shaken.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:41 am

Not at all oz, RVPs reaction could easily have seen him sent off. I think the incident rather than the reaction was the refs priority at the time.....which is wrong, but ultimately kept him on the pitch.
If the ref had have sent Williams off, RVP may well have gone too. Did you see the little trip on RVP as he tried to get up and at Williams, very funny!
Williams would have RVP for breakfast anyway, bet on reflection he's glad a few of his mates jumped inbetween.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:27 am

yeah shame the ref doesn't dislike the pussy as much as i do. I thought the trip was funny also. Have to disagree about the pussy having mates surely no one would want to be associated with him!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 am

I laughed at what happened to van pussy as well. And Taggart's reaction is just typical.

As for Barry's goal, he was jumping for it before he touched Shorey. If he'd jumped with him instead of bending over, that goal would never have happened. Seen them disallowed before so we did get a bit lucky.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Yep, could see why it might be given, but right decision involved the end as Shorey didn't attempt to play the ball, if anything backed into Barry and obstructed a clear goal scoring opportunity - possible grounds for a red even. That would have been a bit OTT and considering he scored then letting things stand was the best decision all round.

Laughing at some of the posts on Bluemoonforum in reaction to Baconface losing it:

New chants, horror at the way UK parents continue to let their children play with such instruments of death every day and a call for Silva to be banned now after kicking a football at high velocity at Garth Barry's head.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 am

2 more examples of Managers letting their mouths run off, without engaging brain matter!
Barry goal was uniformly given by pundits, apart from the 5 live commentator calling it dubious in his summing up after the game, after calling it good after it'd just gone in.
As for Fergie, he should be reminded of the Rio incident, which would've been far more dangerous to someone who hasn't had years of rigorous strength training around the neck area, like RVP, as for RVPs reaction, totally justified, handbags at dawn etc...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down