Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing???

+5
leopold
shakencity
ONH
Topdawg
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? Empty Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing???

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

I cannot believe what I have just seen!

Just because he has dragged the ball boy onto the floor and the ball has been stuck under the kids stomach........is there any justification in 'kicking' the kid in the stomach prior to trying to getting the ball back? Red card will be the least of his worries!

My 15 year old has just been targeted on Friday, on the school field by 3x 6th formers (17/18 yr olds)....picked up by his arms and legs - told "this is going to hurt" and chucked in the air.......resulting in a double fracture of his wrist - both bones fractured! Let's just say somebody isn't happy about it!Evil or Very Mad

The Police WILL be involved once the school have done their ususal nonsense of an investigation and given the mandatory 2 day suspension no doubt!!

Hazard - I hope the club involve the Police and charge the fucker..........disgraceful cowardice against a ball boy about 13 yrs of age! Wanker!! The Swansea players looked like they wanted to kill him!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? Empty Re: Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing???

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Welcome to another day in on planet Chelsea. Their players are just on another planet and sorry some are just vile individuals.

I was working and listening on Talk Sport and they are going mad. Saying it is out and out assault and the police should be arresting him.

Apparently the ballboy is the son of one of the money men at Swansea so I expect it to escalate.

Back to top Go down

Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? Empty Re: Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing???

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't really think it looked that bad first time I saw it, it looked like he wanted to get the ball back. Maybe he took out some frustration (and maybe the ballboy deserved a good kicking for lying on top of the ball, but that is a different matter).

Football boots can hurt though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 pm

The ball boys WERE slowing it down, but really, does that justify an Adult kicking a child in the ribs out of frustration, just to get the ball back??

He's a wanker of the highest order - and after witnessing it live, then seeing replays.....i for one, hope the Police arrest the twat after the game and charge him with intentional GBH. C*nt of the highest order.

Prison......yep, prison is where he belongs.......money shouldn't be allowed to get him out of this. Against an adult in retribution a la Cantona...fair enough (an FA BAN)...against a minor, with no provocation, just that HE wants the ball because his team is shit, as his he...........jail time!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

[quote="Topdawg"]I don't really think it looked that bad first time I saw it, it looked like he wanted to get the ball back. Maybe he took out some frustration (and maybe the ballboy deserved a good kicking for lying on top of the ball, but that is a different matter).

Football boots can hurt though.[/quote

Bollocks Dawg! The twat kicked him in the ribs...just so the child would let go of the ball. That was after HE had dragged the kid on the ground!Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I don't agree with you bluey on Hazard's punishment.

The kids that attacked your lad do deserve to be sent away as it was pre-meditated.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

I'll have to see some replays bluey to see if I'm being overly lenient...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Hopefully it'll be a nice 6 game ban so he misses our game. Not that Chelski worry me in the slightest.

Sorry but Hazard really is a proper cnut and well out of order. I hope the police do get involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Trust me....if you think it was an innocent attempt to get the ball????

I know the kid fell down on the ball to no doubt waste time....but to be kicked in the ribs by an Adult is totally unacceptable......and it was that action that led to the red card.....so?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

so, he'll get an FA ban and I reckon that'll be the end of it.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Seen it again (briefly) and the ballboy should be told to fuck off as well. That shouldn't be acceptable for a football club. Playacting by the lad too.

Hazard will get a 4-6 match ban I reckon. It wasn't his place to get the ball back.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Apparently the lad was boasting on twitter about time wasting before the game.

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

Still shouldn't have done it, but this might reduce the FA's action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

If he did, it has been removed already.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 pm

It's still there?

Charlie Morgan™ ‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN
The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

sorry, missed it.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm

fuck me...........seems we hav some 'deniable' parents on here! pretty much like the parents I've been dealing with!

We have to separate Minors from Adults.....it really is that simple. A football ground, a school field....it really doesn't make a difference....actions are actions. And we all have to be held accountable.....like me (just been asked if I was having a sneaky fag in my hotel room...of course denied it)!!Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 pm

yes, hazard will be held accountable to the FA. police may get involved (someone bound to report him) but nothing will happen.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Topdawg wrote:yes, hazard will be held accountable to the FA. police may get involved (someone bound to report him) but nothing will happen.

well i fucking hope it does...he's a twat of the highest order!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

blueboy wrote:fuck me...........seems we hav some 'deniable' parents on here! pretty much like the parents I've been dealing with!

I wouldn't say that, I've a 10 year old myself and would be mortified if that was my child.

Hazard will be rightly punished and I expect a 6 game ban. But that lad has done himself no favours it he's gone into the game with that attitude, it may help Chelsea's defense.

Will be interesting to see what the club make of it. Will they do their normal and back the player or will they act before the FA do. It's their chance to do something good for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Let's hope both clubs act - Chelsea to deal with Hazard being out of order and Swansea for their ballboy being a tosser
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 am

he was a 17 year old little cheating shit, but Hazzard was out of order.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 am

What Hazard did was wholey unacceptable but the ball boy was out of order for "lying" on the ball.....wtf is all that about.

Ok, i accept they were told to slow the play down at every given opportunity but the way he wouldn't give it back and then lay on it, is bang out of order.

Hazards reaction is just pure frustration and i'm willing to bet he hardly touched him. My daughter wouldn't have made as big a fuss as that soft sod did.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 am

I'm with Shaken on this. The lad gets up then decides to go for some playacting delayed reaction bollocks.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 am

I haven't seen it, but I've seen reaction to it on facebook and I have to say I'm gobsmacked at the reaction of some people. Apparently, according to them, the ball boy is a cheating shit and deserved it affraid

And I'm disappointed that one or two of you are wandering close to that response as well. Sorry, but violence is never the answer. Hazard is supposed to be a professional and what he did is wholly unacceptable. Granted, the ball boy is bang out of order, but when there's officials to sort it out, there's no need to take matters into your own hands.

I'll say this though: I wasn't fussed about not getting Hazard, but after this I'm glad we didn't get him!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 am

"Violence" leo.

He kick the ball from underneath him......how is that classed as violence?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qbmcr/The_League_Cup_Show_2012_2013_23_01_2013/?t=13m57s
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 am

So you'd do the same thing, would you? When it would be far easier and less open to misinterpretation to just kneel down on the floor next to the ball boy and grab the ball with your hands?

Sorry, but in my opinion, anyone whose answer to this particular quandary includes the work "kick" is missing some social skills. I don't care how frustrated he was, it's not acceptable. If I caught my son doing that, he'd be in major trouble from me even if he didn't connect with the person.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 am

WOW.

Come on people, lets take this whole argument down a notch eh?

No need to start labelling other users, just because they see it differently from you.

Its all opinions, and personally, In my opinion the whole thing has been blown massively out of proportion, by the media and fans of both sides.

OK the lad was a fucking little nob no matter how you look at it, they had been time wasting all game and the lad thought he would take it further by laying on the ball.

If my lad was doing that in a park game never mind on a match like last night I would be annoyed and dissapointed in him for stooping to a low level.

Hazard, I feel genuinely did not mean to kick him in his side, but either way it seems worse than it actually was, due to crybaby insane playacting from the lad.

Its a tricky one and a nothing incident overall.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 am

So now i'm lacking social skills?

Can i just revert you back to my 1st post, i did say Hazards actions were wholey unacceptable...so in no-way am i defending him here. But anyway...
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:33 am

Jesus Leo, take a chill pill. Shocked
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 am

Shaken, I wasn't having a go at you, I was referring to Hazard. I know you said it was unacceptable, so you clearly wouldn't do what he did. I was merely questioning where you draw the line at what is considered violent conduct. I guess my definition is different to yours. I didn't mean to insult you and I'm sorry if I did.

I know some people think I'm getting a bit worked up over this, but footballers are role models and when kids see them behaving like this, they might think it's acceptable as well. And when we end up with a country full of people who think that this sort of behaviour is acceptable, then we're all screwed. Well, I reckon we would be, anyway.

I think we can agree on one thing, though. Hazard is a bit of a twat.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:45 am

Leo Hazard is a bit of a twat, like Terry, like Cole, like numerous players.

Yet still, the kid boasted about his planned time wasting so it seems he planned to goad a player into an incident, plus he's fucking 17 which is weird age for a ball boy part time or not.

If it was me I probably would have tried to poke the ball out not kicl the lad in the ribs, as I'm sure Hazard was just wanting to get the ball from under him.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

Oh, my mistake leo. Sorry mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 am

He may well have been, Vince. My problem with it is the act itself. I've seen posts on facebook with people (and these are fully grown adults) who think Hazard was right to kick him! Really?

Shaken, no need to apologise mate. It's a subject I feel very strongly about, having been on the receiving end of it more times than I'd like. I try very hard to keep my kids on the straight and narrow and having seen some of the neanderthal responses on facebook, I just fear that I'm in a minority. Thankfully, everyone here sees it for what it is and doesn't condone it, so you guys are restoring my faith in humanity. I'll calm down in a bit!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 am

Leo, look mate I aint saying its right to intentionally kick a lad or anyone, but I feel Hazard had no malice in the attempt to get the ball back, thats all.

I don't condone the actual act of kicking someone in the chest for the ball.

Like I said If I was Hazard I would have tried to prod the ball out from underneath him, thats just me.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Apparently there will be no further action, both parties have met up after the game.
In my opinion, both were in the wrong, Hazard naively tried to get the ball back by kicking it out from under him, and more than likely catching him with his boot, followed by some BAFTA award play acting by the ball boy.
I don't think there's any need escalating the incident if there's no injury to the lad, and he's probably had a talking to about play acting and the potential ramifications of trying to get someone in trouble, likewise Hazard should have left it to the Ref, now he's going to get a decent size ban of at least 3 games or more.
I know how parents feel, if anyone hit my kid ( he's only 3)I'd be the first one to go in and crack some skulls, and as someone attacked by a teacher when I was 11 (32 years ago)for no apparent reason, I know what it's like ( my dad, who was a black belt at the time did steam into the school looking to kill the teacher, and probably would have put him in intensive care if he'd found him and hadn't been covering a PE lesson for another teacher out on the playing fields!)
I think common sense has prevailed for once, but it could have gone horribly, horribly wrong for Hazard!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Looks like they were both being idiots... On a lighter note, this is the new Chelsea campaign:

Hazard! Oh My God....what is he doing??? Ballbo12
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Leo - hahaha that is quality Very Happy
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

He was hardly a kid, he was a 17 year old half wit that was tweeting minutes earlier about time wasting. If you watch it again, the idiot was refusing to give the ball to Hazard then lay on it and Hazard actuall toe ended the ball and it popped out the other side where you see him clearly step over the kid and pick it up. The moron then starts rolling about on the ground, this he has clearly learned from watching professional footballers on £120k a week. There may have been minimal contact when he kicked the ball from under him but it has been blown out of all proportion and as far as i'm concerned he deserved it.

The TV clips only show Hazard apparently kicking a ball boy in the stomach but it was not as cynical as that and the lead up to the incident is cut out on news reports. I actually though the red card was harsh and i hope it gets recinded.

Everyone has an opinion before you shoot me down Laughing
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 pm

I heard the ball boy is putting a claim in after getting injuried by a Hazzard in work.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Laughing

Blimey, Newton, I never realised you could tell actual jokes! That was pretty funny.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

yeh but imagine if he did claim, getting booted live on TV off a millionaire footballer Shocked

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

I know I've joined this a bit late but thought I'd add my 2 penneth

Boy - Little shit - Should be banned from being a ballboy and given a smack botty from rich daddy

Rich daddy - Nicked for child abuse & banged up for at least 5 years

Hazzard - Twat should be banned for 3 games at least by the FA. He prob didn't mean it but kicking was incredibly stupid

If it had been John Terry he prob would have headbutted the boy and shagged his girlfriend and mum

Hope that helps bom
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Well....fuck me! My rant in the immediate aftermath seems to have stirred a right old debate here!

Sorry, I posted immediately after it happened. I've watched it again and it doesn't appear as bad in the cold light of day....however, let's not fall out over it.

And to be fair....how many of guys/gals would be against the ballboy if you knew nothing about the tweet?

Hazard was well out of order...but the 17 yr old should know better and was a little theatrical....he'll be playing on left wing for the rags in the next 6 months!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 am

Leo congratulating that pillock for a joke he probably nicked from another forum? Really? You'll be starting up a RWC fan club next Wink
It's clear we all viewed this incident differently or at least 2 ways. That's what debate is about but let's not fall out about it and let's definitely not encourage RWC's to feel at home. I'm not against rags debating on here perse, just that one.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 am

Hey, I hadn't heard the joke before and it made me laugh! So what if he nicked it? I steal ALL my jokes from other people. I even stole that one! jocolor
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down