Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
NO Action by FA Against Whelan EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NO Action by FA Against Whelan

+9
skyblueoz
Moonchester
coolenglishbob
leopold
Topdawg
TMG
shakencity
ONH
ManCityMan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NO Action by FA Against Whelan Empty NO Action by FA Against Whelan

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Well what a surprise! I am sure the FA will quickly follow this up with a declaration of "No Action against Sir Alex Ferguson" following his misunderstanding with the match officials.

Apparently, the FA will not be taking action because the referee claims he saw the incident? If he saw the incident how can he not even award a yellow when there were views from every pundit and ex-player declaring that it should have been a red? This stinks!!! Mad
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

NO Action by FA Against Whelan Empty Re: NO Action by FA Against Whelan

Post by ONH Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

dont worry your mate who runs the FA will sort it out for you.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Exactly MCM.
Whelan quite clearly "lunged" in with 2 feet off the ground, yet because the ref says he saw the incident nothing can be done......baffling rule.

Why can't the PL/FA not judge the challenge afterwards, having seen the severity of the incident on TV and act accordingly?

Challenges like that should not go unpunished, cowards tackle if ever i saw one.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm

The referee might think he saw it but could have been mistaken by the angle he saw it at. Therefore i cannot understand why the FA are unable to ask him why he took no action for what the whole football world has come out and said should have been a straight red? If says he did not see it properly then the FA should be able to act.

The FA have had time to view the incident and read all the views on the matter, which are almost universally condeming it as a red card incident. Surely then they must think "that WAS a bad tackle and even though the ref took no action we cannot let it go unpunished"?

Its a stupid rule that protects referees at the expense of the players and common sense.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 pm

The FA can't be questioning their & Ol Purple Noses favourite ref

Absolutely disgusting decision which once again makes fans think what a bunch of useless incompetent tw@s

If it had been Mario you can bet your life it would have been a lengthy ban. Effin joke Mad
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Eden Hazard gets a FA hearing because his punishment wasn't sufficient. Why can't the same apply to Whelan?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:04 pm

RWC, the other day you were being sensible and I felt there may be hope for you. Today you've taken two more steps backwards.

Our mate who runs the FA will sort it? If that were the case, how come it's been announced Whelan will be unpunished? That sort of suggests he's not sorted anything out for us at all, doesn't it?

And what about the other things he's fixed for us? Like the wrongful sending off of Vinny in last year's FA Cup game against United? Or the aforementioned elbow on McCarthy's lughole by one Shrek of Rooneyshire? And how come, if he's such a good mate, does the FA continue to suck up to baconface's continued rants at the refs and his perpetual moaning about the performance of certain officials when Bob Martinez get slapped down for saying that he feels like decisions don't go his way?

Yeah, cos he's just SOOOO biased towards City it's untrue Rolling Eyes

Grow up rag. If he was so much in our favour, wouldn't he just hit United with the FA's behaviour modification mallet a bit more often than he does?

Also, he's being pensioned off soon, because he's turned 70 and by FA rules he has to leave. Let's see how we get on in future when one of Gill's minions is undoubtedly placed in charge, shall we?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm

or Rooney getting a ban & missing a semi for swearing.

Chill out, "rag" two steps backwards "baconface" make it three Very Happy

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 pm

ONH-You really are a pain in the arse,it was this referee who got Balotelli red carded last season because he did not have the guts to say he had seen an incident with Spurs.And quite honestly quoting Rooney is not your finest hour,he may have missed a semi,but the things he gets away with baggar belief.Like elbowing players in the face behind the refs back,and constantly heckling officials.He should not be allowed in the ground,never mind on the pitch Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 pm

thankfully I no longer see that fuck wit's comments but I can guess from other comments what he has been spewing forth alien
Some people (who shall remain nameless), thought he was actually becoming tolerable and even amusing Rolling Eyes.
If everyone would just filter him he would soon get bored when nobody was biting and go and annoy the dippers or some other clubs fans.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

coolenglishbob wrote:ONH-You really are a pain in the arse,it was this referee who got Balotelli red carded last season because he did not have the guts to say he had seen an incident with Spurs.And quite honestly quoting Rooney is not your finest hour,he may have missed a semi,but the things he gets away with baggar belief.Like elbowing players in the face behind the refs back,and constantly heckling officials.He should not be allowed in the ground,never mind on the pitch Smile

alright, city & refs Rolling Eyes

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

ManCityMan wrote:Some people (who shall remain nameless), thought he was actually becoming tolerable and even amusing Rolling Eyes
Go on, you can name me if you want. I'll stand by what I did in trying to give positive encouragement so he could become a useful member of the forum. And it nearly worked as well. But then he decided to undo all that good work and start being a complete knob jockey again. So it's a mistake I shan't be making again.

I don't think everyone should block him, though, or he could just run riot without us ever seeing what he's up to. And he's just the sort of person to do that. No, I think it's high time we got someone capable of wielding a ban hammer and giving him a good hiding with it. Twisted Evil
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm

its funny, its a forum but if I dont agree with certain comments then I'am a "knob jockey"

Name calling, whats all that about Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:33 am

No ONH you are a nob jockey for coming out wi comments like

ONH wrote:dont worry your mate who runs the FA will sort it out for you.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 am

a cup game, televised probably seen by millions, and the FA can't accept that it was a bad challenge (not even a tackle).
Surely Garcia can go to the police if the FA don't beleive there is anythingt o answer to, an assault charge can be brought??
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

TMG wrote:No ONH you are a nob jockey for coming out wi comments like

ONH wrote:dont worry your mate who runs the FA will sort it out for you.
Thank you TMG. That is precisely why I used the term "knob jockey". Also, describing him as acting like one is not name calling, it's merely associative.

But, RWC, I notice you weren't so quick to notice when I was being nice to you. No, just leap on me when you throw my good nature back in my face, why don't you? Well, I may be a good natured soul who is prepared to give people a chance when they show a level of maturity, but I'm not a mug. You've burned right through my patience and good will and I shan't be making that mistake again.

It's a forum, yes, but you didn't present an opinion, you just made yet another raggish comment, one made by rags all over the planet to try and justify their superiority. Well, we would much rather discuss actual football than engage you in the usual bollocks. We don't need your brand of "input". So, as I and several of my peers here have already said more than once - participate sensibly or bugger off. And as you've demonstrated so ably that you are largely incapable of doing the former, may I suggest you try the alternative?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 pm

You can name me also if you wish. I like onh spouting off about history and blue plastic seats. It shows we do exist and we are a threat to the dark side, otherwise he would just ignore us as inconsequentional and meaningless. i personally find him amusing because he argues about us being bitter but his arguments are almost identical as is name calling. Ignore what he has to say and don't bite. It is that simple, if you believe your opinion is right answer the city fans on this forum only who take the time to debate an issue. I dont believe blocking opposing people is right but i do choose noot to answer.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:33 pm

I know what you mean, Oz, but if I wanted to read that bullshit I'd go on JA606. I like this place as we can debate stuff sensibly. RWC is a block to that discussion.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm the same, I rarely go on JA606 because it seems people's inner child manages to squeeze through. Although, I don't believe blocking him from the site is the answer.

If he was being malicious then yes, but all he is doing is making a fool of himself and like you said OZ, he is just proving himself to be the bitter one. ONH is harmless, a bit of a doche, but pretty harmless and it was a nice change when he did give an honest opinion and joined in on the debate, sadly it didn't last.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm sure you are aware that the "naming" comment was tongue in cheek Laughing See i can be as funny as that rag muppet too Cool

I would rather see him kicked right off because what are generally reasonable discussions among like minded individuals are spoiled by his "raggish" comments and stupidity. It's the exact same on JA606 threads suddenly deteriorate because some rag like ONH or Ruiney etc cannot just engage in a civilised conversation without resorting to the mentality of a 6 year old.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Exactly MCM, and like Oz said unfortunately, on JA606 especially, people bite and then just escalates into some ridiculous argumentative childlike forum. But Spuds and Arsenal are just as bad as well.

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:02 pm

I agree that other fans have their idiots on JA606 but it doesn't mean we have to have them on our own forum too. ONH was invited on here and has the honour of being the only rag to have had that invitation, unfortunately, as we all know he chose to betray that trust and has been a pillock since almost day one.

BTW i am actually one of those biters you referred to, i can't help myself Very Happy
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 pm

We live in a democratic society, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy - For ONH), so maybe we should have a vote? cheers
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Fine by me i am willing to vote on it
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Don't mind him being on here
Serves as a reminder to why I loathe his club and the sheeplike arseholes who support them
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Depends on what mood I'm in. Normally I don't care, but sometimes he just bugs me enough to want to kick him out altogether.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

leopold wrote:Depends on what mood I'm in. Normally I don't care, but sometimes he just bugs me enough to want to kick him out altogether.

please show me when I have mentioned "blue plastic seats", I leave the childish name calling to you lot.

It wasn't too long ago your captain got off with a straight red, leaving refs furious.

Take a vote, I'll go along with that no problem.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:11 pm

I don't mind him either

OK he is a complete knob but it's entertaining taking the piss out of him & listening to his childish wind ups. Dunno why everyone gets so bothered about him. Do you expect anything else from a scummy Rag?
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

And there we go again... Just keep throwing my goodwill back in my face, rag, you're only making yourself look stupid.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Leo we have a match today and it looks like Mario has gone - just ignore him - we have more important things to discuss.Laughing
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 pm

You are right, of course, Wensdi. Of course, we could be discussing the colour of orange juice and that would be more important as well. I just hate it when I make the effort and some twat (excuse the French) throws it back in my face.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 pm

OK if we aint going to kick him off permanently can we not send him to Coventry? Literally would be good but metaphorically would be acceptable just dont respond to anything he says?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I already have MCM.

Suprised he hasn't been on this morning saying how unlucky we were last night.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 pm

me too, maybe he's keeping his head down due to the current ill feeling towards him but i doubt it, he thrives on being a twat.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Maybe he's holding back in case his team get done tonight.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Even ONH couldn't bring down my mood today...I've just found out I've passed my PRINCE2 Practitioner exam bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce

Just thought I'd share Smile
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm

ManCityMan wrote:me too, maybe he's keeping his head down due to the current ill feeling towards him but i doubt it, he thrives on being a twat.

unlucky city but unless united win tonight (& its blowing a force ten gale here for all you none mancs) it means nothing yet.

Anyway a point away is not a bad result, just shows how everythings changed with you lot, win win win Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:Even ONH couldn't bring down my mood today...I've just found out I've passed my PRINCE2 Practitioner exam bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce

what ever that is well done.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:Even ONH couldn't bring down my mood today...I've just found out I've passed my PRINCE2 Practitioner exam bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce

Well done Jordan, that's great news matey cheers

I've tried to get on the Foundation course, but despite being a recommended course for my job, the funds just aren't there. Or so they tell me. Maybe they're just being tight gits.

So now you're a fully qualified in project methodology, perhaps you can look into why the City project has gone off the rails a bit. study scratch
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Not sure what a PRINCE2 Practitioner is but it sounds like its a very worthwhile and hard earned achievement so very well done mate cheers
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks Leo!

Yes, I think I've been quite lucky that my company funded it but we actually follow PRINCE2 (Apparently) so they expect us to have it.

I've noticed some great deals on the e-learning though Leo if you're ever in the market for it.

Too be honest Leo I think even the PRINCE2 masterminds will be looking at some of Mancini's decisions and will be scratching their heads.

This scene comes to mind....

v=aK8vVk4_n2Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8vVk4_n2Q

Last edited by Jordan (joemanton) on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

I too have no idea what that is Jordan but Congrats anyway mate. bounce bounce
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Laughing Nice clip from the Wedding Singer there, Jordan. It always makes me laugh the way the curtain moves, like he's in The Shining or something!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Cheers Shaken and ONH.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

you're welcome Wink
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Sorry MCM, didn't even see your well done.

Thank you muchly!

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 pm

No probs Joe
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:07 pm

I congratulated you too Jordan - and I posted that I'd received my PRINCESS2 certification. Unfortunately I think I must have only hit "preview" instead of "send". Any road up - well done!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Haha very clever Wensdi.

Thanks very much.

Me and the Mrs will be out celebrating tonight in Northern Quarter, and hopefully the lads can give me a cheeky win on Sunday for good measure. I'm betting on a draw though.

Have a great weekend all.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

PRINCE2?
You mean like those straight forward algorythms by Mike Sprain below?confused
NO Action by FA Against Whelan Prince2_Tube_Map
blueboy