Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back?

+3
ManCityMan
ONH
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? Empty How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back?

Post by Topdawg Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:56 pm

He got nowt.

Last edited by Topdawg on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? Empty Re: How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back?

Post by ONH Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 pm

horrible dirty hanging man, 10 match ban not 3.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back? Empty Re: How many matches should Rooney have been banned for that elbow a couple of seasons back?

Post by ONH Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm

how old are you Rolling Eyes

Spitting is a big no no Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 pm

How old are YOU more to the point? All players spit on the pitch have you never watched football before?

The Baggies player spit in the other guy's direction but he was 10 feet away which is not exactly in his face and certainly nowhere near as bad as Rooney's aforementioned elbow to the face or stream of expletives into the camera and thus the living rooms of thousands of young impressionable children.

I do not condone spitting at all but it has to be looked at in context, he did not spit in his face he just spat in his direction while he was 10 feet away. However, the rules are rules and he broke them but please do not try taking the moral high ground with a piece of granny shagging scum like Rooney in your team.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 pm

spitting on the pitch & spitting in the direction of a player five yards away are two completly different things you clown.

As for Rooney swearing ALL players sware, & yesterday James Milner gave the linesman a right mouthful for everybody to hear loud & clear, much worse than what Rooney did.

But as per normal everything comes back to United & Rooney Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm

ManCityMan wrote:How old are YOU more to the point? All players spit on the pitch have you never watched football before?

The Baggies player spit in the other guy's direction but he was 10 feet away which is not exactly in his face and certainly nowhere near as bad as Rooney's aforementioned elbow to the face or stream of expletives into the camera and thus the living rooms of thousands of young impressionable children.

I do not condone spitting at all but it has to be looked at in context, he did not spit in his face he just spat in his direction while he was 10 feet away. However, the rules are rules and he broke them but please do not try taking the moral high ground with a piece of granny shagging scum like Rooney in your team.

https://youtu.be/8uiNlM7LLhc

you better have a word with steve clark then Rolling Eyes

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Can u read fuckwit? I said I do not condone spitting so I am in agreement with Steve Clark. I was pointing out that the actual incident was not like Djiouf who spat in a guys face it was 5 yards away but I agreed that it broke the rules. Rooney did more than swear as you put it, he swore directly into a TV camera so stop trying to downplay it. Next you'll be trying to claim he doesn't smoke or shag grannies.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

His hair is natural and he's not even remotely ugly either, MCM Wink
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 pm

ManCityMan wrote:Can u read fuckwit? I said I do not condone spitting so I am in agreement with Steve Clark. I was pointing out that the actual incident was not like Djiouf who spat in a guys face it was 5 yards away but I agreed that it broke the rules. Rooney did more than swear as you put it, he swore directly into a TV camera so stop trying to downplay it. Next you'll be trying to claim he doesn't smoke or shag grannies.

got Rooney on the brain Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:51 pm

At least I have a brain ya fanny!!
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm

who told you that then Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:50 pm

The only person who has Rooney on the brain is you,and to compare Milner to Rooney is really pathetic.But you are constantly in that class.It showed Rooney for what he is when he blackmailed your manager for a rise in wages,and the supporters who went round to his home and literally threatened him were the ¨best¨ in the world.ONH Why don you get real? Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 pm

this thread was about spitting, then it got completly changed to Rooney.
Who's got Rooney on the brain?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:05 pm

This guy got a yellow card for stopping a pitch invader:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21351683

Utter joke.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 pm

I wonder if the referee saw this in a lesser light as the ball boy incident......violent conduct but on a smaller scale (if you know what i mean).

Agree with Leo, utter joke!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down