Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
For the Older Fans  EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
For the Older Fans  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
For the Older Fans  EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
For the Older Fans  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
For the Older Fans  EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
For the Older Fans  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
For the Older Fans  EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
For the Older Fans  EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
For the Older Fans  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
For the Older Fans  EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
For the Older Fans  Vote_lcapFor the Older Fans  Voting_barFor the Older Fans  Vote_rcap 
TMG
For the Older Fans  Vote_lcapFor the Older Fans  Voting_barFor the Older Fans  Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

For the Older Fans

+2
blueboy
ONH
6 posters

Go down

For the Older Fans  Empty For the Older Fans

Post by ONH Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

For the Older Fans  Sam0514j

For the Older Fans  Sam0515z

both before my time.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

For the Older Fans  Empty Re: For the Older Fans

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

ONH.....go and fuck yourself....you are being pathetic posting black n white pictures of what? Are you pissed? Or are the Rag forum members that fucked off with you, that you invade our forum???

You're getting on my fucking nerves now.....go dig a whole, lie in it......then text some poor fucker to fill it in.

*Oh, and I'm going to invade as many Rag forums as I can over the next few days to ask...."Do you know ONH.....as he's the biggest closet City fan I've ever encountered.....and has he pissed you all off, as we are now lumbered with the boring fuckwit?"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Tell me blueboy
Are you not a RWC fan? Very Happy
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Blueboy, I know he is really grinding your gears, but just ignore him and I'm sure he'll get bored and buggar off.

Afterall I'm sure he is at home now, sat in the corner of his dark room, rocking, eating flies and touching himself - just thriving of all this attention.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:10 am

blueboy wrote:ONH.....go and fuck yourself....you are being pathetic posting black n white pictures of what? Are you pissed? Or are the Rag forum members that fucked off with you, that you invade our forum???

You're getting on my fucking nerves now.....go dig a whole, lie in it......then text some poor fucker to fill it in.

*Oh, and I'm going to invade as many Rag forums as I can over the next few days to ask...."Do you know ONH.....as he's the biggest closet City fan I've ever encountered.....and has he pissed you all off, as we are now lumbered with the boring fuckwit?"

"of what" Maine rd you plank Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 am

Well I know it's of Maine Rd you nob-jockey.....but what's the point of it?

Even more proof.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:57 am

There's me thinking it was edgeley park
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am

blueboy wrote:Well I know it's of Maine Rd you nob-jockey.....but what's the point of it?
I reckon he's going to put up an aerial shot of Eastlands and then tell us how many empty seats we have these days.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 pm

blueboy wrote:Well I know it's of Maine Rd you nob-jockey.....but what's the point of it?

Even more proof.

what is the point, lets hear it then Rolling Eyes

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:Blueboy, I know he is really grinding your gears, but just ignore him and I'm sure he'll get bored and buggar off.

Afterall I'm sure he is at home now, sat in the corner of his dark room, rocking, eating flies and touching himself - just thriving of all this attention.
jesus the Lord Mayor of Blackley has spoken, apart from a badgar swinging his cock around what else have you brought to this forum Question
Oh your a blue, thats it.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

ONH wrote:
Jordan (joemanton) wrote:Blueboy, I know he is really grinding your gears, but just ignore him and I'm sure he'll get bored and buggar off.

jesus the Lord Mayor of Blackley has spoken, apart from a badgar swinging his cock around what else have you brought to this forum Question
Oh your a blue, thats it.

You've got a fucking nerve coming onto a City forum for fans and asking a City fan - what he has brought to it.

Ask the same question of yourself.....WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BROUGHT TO A MAN CITY FAN FORUM? Sleep
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 pm

debate, with a lot of slagging off thrown in between (not by me guvnor) Very Happy
Some of you are quite funny with it though, others to put it mildly are shite at it Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm

ONH, think you need to have a gander on the voting poll.

You claimed you would go quietly. Now, I didn't rise to your ridiculous post about my contributes. However, I would like to add that's I've made half the posts you have, but with double the intelligence. 99% of your posts don't even apply to the majority of things discussed on this forum.

Unfortunately, I think I will miss you ONH. It is good to sometimes crossed paths with a 40+ year old bloke and you can feel comfortable with how superior you are compared to him.

Now if my maths serves me correctly, over on the voting forum you have been gracefully told to f*** off.

So please, kindly do that.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:ONH, think you need to have a gander on the voting poll.

You claimed you would go quietly. Now, I didn't rise to your ridiculous post about my contributes. However, I would like to add that's I've made half the posts you have, but with double the intelligence. 99% of your posts don't even apply to the majority of things discussed on this forum.

Unfortunately, I think I will miss you ONH. It is good to sometimes crossed paths with a 40+ year old bloke and you can feel comfortable with how superior you are compared to him.

Now if my maths serves me correctly, over on the voting forum you have been gracefully told to f*** off.

So please, kindly do that.

your one of the "shite" ones, your just an internet name caller, you bring nothing to the table Evil or Very Mad
Anyway what score is it ?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

ONH,

I'm not going to justify myself to a Rag like yourself.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'internet caller' but I would inturn call you a troll. Doing nothing but winding people up, posting complete crap.

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm

o right, you dont talk to" rags " Razz
& you claim to be intelligent Evil or Very Mad
whats the score by the way Exclamation

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 pm

When did I say I don't talk to Rags?

All my friends are Reds. But unlike you, I can have an intelligent football conversation with them.

The score is, you log off, hopefully never to return.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:17 pm

It's 8-5 in favour of Go I'm afraid ONH.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:It's 8-5 in favour of Go I'm afraid ONH.
we'll give it the weekend for all the votes to get in (thats fair), then Monday morning I'll be off Wink

P.S good to know all your mates are reds, shame about you though.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:05 pm

ONH wrote:
we'll give it the weekend for all the votes to get in (thats fair), then Monday morning I'll be off Wink

And you wonder why the majority want you to leave? You've just proven the "Go's" points with that reply....do you ever learn? Don't answer...it's rhetorical.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

blueboy wrote:
ONH wrote:

And you wonder why the majority want you to leave? You've just proven the "Go's" points with that reply....do you ever learn? Don't answer...it's rhetorical.
oh right, because he's a blue who likes to give it out I'am not allowed to give it him back, shut up Evil or Very Mad
& the votes very very close Wink

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:10 pm

can people change their vote before Monday morning? Because anybody that voted for keeping this fuckwit around must be really regretting it surely? Come on guys this is not even enjoyable banter he's just a total tool.

Vote GO Now!!!
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 pm

ONH wrote:
blueboy wrote:
ONH wrote:

oh right, because he's a blue who likes to give it out I'am not allowed to give it him back, shut up Evil or Very Mad
& the votes very very close Wink

Clearly, you don't know what rhetorical means.... Wink But proven the point once again.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

ManCityMan wrote:can people change their vote before Monday morning? Because anybody that voted for keeping this fuckwit around must be really regretting it surely? Come on guys this is not even enjoyable banter he's just a total tool.

Vote GO Now!!!

vote stay but vote this clown off Very Happy
does nothing but moan Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm

but he's a Blue....and he doesn't consistently moan, he joins in valid debates with other Blues.....that's the whole idea. What's your excuse?

I've tried to stick up for you in a 'round-about' way by voting 'stay' initially, as on the odd occasion you can seem sensible, adult and have a valid point....but on the whole, it's the diversion away from the original topic and the fact that IF WE criticise anything RED, you are all over it as if we don't have the right to do that...on a MCFC Fan Forum.

If I was to even enter a Rag forum and even post anything like what you have on here.............the swamp-dwellers would be up in arms....and I'd be called a lot more offensive names that you've ever encountered on this site.

Let's face it.....you have more posts than the majority on here, you frequent this site more than most, you comment on City fans posts/threads as much as other City fans do....are you really surprised that the majority have had enough?

Up to you.....either you love Wumming (which if so, fair enough...we can always Foe you), or you really are insecure due to the the fact that you cannot have a genuine debate, opinion or disagreement on a United fan forum...that's why you grace us City fans on here.

It's really that simple ONH.

I thought of you as a dick.......in the past. Now I'm feeling a little sorry for you, as clearly the 'real' United fans on the Red forums have given you so much stick for your comments, the next best thing is HERE.

Shame......
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

just pissed myself reading that shite, very funny Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 pm

ONH wrote:just pissed myself reading that shite, very funny Razz

Got a feeling you'd already committed the act, without having to read my post. Tick tock. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:11 pm

That's perhaps the most eloquent you've ever been, Blueboy. And yet he decides to dismiss it all like the pathetic WUMs you get on JA606. For someone who gets all bent out of shape when people give him crap, he's a bit of a hypocrite.

I sense my abstention from the vote may change.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 am

leopold wrote:That's perhaps the most eloquent you've ever been, Blueboy. And yet he decides to dismiss it all like the pathetic WUMs you get on JA606. For someone who gets all bent out of shape when people give him crap, he's a bit of a hypocrite.

Thanks Leo...thought I would change tact.....but shouldn't have bothered. Vote, vote, vote!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:42 pm

leopold wrote:That's perhaps the most eloquent you've ever been, Blueboy. And yet he decides to dismiss it all like the pathetic WUMs you get on JA606. For someone who gets all bent out of shape when people give him crap, he's a bit of a hypocrite.

just vote ffs.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 pm

lol!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend