Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyToday at 9:19 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Why do managers make arses of themselves? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Why do managers make arses of themselves? Vote_lcapWhy do managers make arses of themselves? Voting_barWhy do managers make arses of themselves? Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Why do managers make arses of themselves? Vote_lcapWhy do managers make arses of themselves? Voting_barWhy do managers make arses of themselves? Vote_rcap 
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Why do managers make arses of themselves?

5 posters

Go down

Why do managers make arses of themselves? Empty Why do managers make arses of themselves?

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

We've heard Rafa's rant (mostly correct stuff I think) and here is another inappropriate comment.

Sir Alex Ferguson praises Ryan Giggs as a "marvellous player and an exceptional human being" after the Manchester United winger signed a new one-year deal on Friday.

Ferguson says: "What can I say about Ryan that hasn't already
been said? He is a marvellous player and an exceptional human being.
Ryan is an example to us all, the way in which he has, and continues to,
look after himself.

"Exceptional human being'????
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Why do managers make arses of themselves? Empty Re: Why do managers make arses of themselves?

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am

Wonder if his brother thinks that?

I assume that's what you're getting at Dawg Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Why do managers make arses of themselves? Empty Re: Why do managers make arses of themselves?

Post by leopold Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:51 am

Yeah, it's great how he takes care of himself, staying so strong and slender at 40. I wish I'd been able to stay that slender instead of becoming a fat bastard. Maybe I should have shagged my brother's woman?

On second thoughts, no. She looks like Michelin Man's sister...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Below the belt there leo Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 pm

I hope your brother doesn't wander on here Leo!

You won't be invited round for Christmas dinner that's for sure.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Why can't he be as honest as Bobby?

Why can't he just say he's a great footballer but a lousy husband, son, father and brother?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Or just keep the conversation limited to football because everybody knows he's far, far, far away from an exceptional human being.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 pm

shakencity wrote:Below the belt there leo Laughing Laughing
You've clearly not met her. At my best mates wedding, she turned up in a black dress with a belt round the waist and she looked like a duvet stuffed in a bin bag and tied up with string. Oh, and she was wearing Doc Martens as well. No

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:I hope your brother doesn't wander on here Leo!

You won't be invited round for Christmas dinner that's for sure.
He won't. He's a rag for a start - the black sheep of the family. Also, I've not been invited round to his for Christmas dinner since he moved out in 1991, so I'm not going to lose any sleep.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 pm

"....she looked like a duvet stuffed in a bin bag and tied up with string." Razz
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

leopold wrote: He won't. He's a rag for a start - the black sheep of the family. Also, I've not been invited round to his for Christmas dinner since he moved out in 1991, so I'm not going to lose any sleep.

You sure he's not ONH...
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Nah, definitely not. He doesn't live in Warrington.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down