Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
This guy can make all the difference... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
This guy can make all the difference... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
This guy can make all the difference... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
This guy can make all the difference... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This guy can make all the difference...

+2
shakencity
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

This guy can make all the difference... Empty This guy can make all the difference...

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 am

I don't care what Den says, this is quality stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY

imagine him playing up top for us next season (or even this season just gone)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This guy can make all the difference... Empty Re: This guy can make all the difference...

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 am

whereas this fella is just too greedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1r05RnlqJY
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This guy can make all the difference... Empty Re: This guy can make all the difference...

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:31 am

I have nothing against Cavani at all Dawg and if he signed for City I, just like us all, really hope he bags 40 goals a season.
My only concern is he doesn't do that and we're made to look like complete knobs by spending £50m+ on a striker with NO PL experience. I can just imagine the shit that'll get thrown at us.

ps. Any striker could have a load of goals compiled to make them look good Razz .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 am

Even Jo or Rocky Santa Cruz
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 am

I think Cavanni is worth the risk for £40m. Sergio at £34m was a risk....and look how he turned out.

What Cavanni brings is power, height and one thing lacking in us....shots from outside the area...some of those goals I think others may have taken an extra touch.

Put it this way - I'd rather us sell Dzeko for £20m and with the money we got for Mario, buy Cavanni.

We then need 2/3 more top signings - another defender and another midfielder & winger.

Lewandowski/Isco - £20m
Matts Hummels - £20m - Luke Shaw? £10m - Baines - £15m?

One other - Bale would be great, but won't come to us.

I'd like somebody in the mold of Wilshere, allowing Yaya to push further forward. If we got Cavanni and those extra 2 players - I'd be happy with that for next season.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 am

blueboy wrote:I'd like somebody in the mold of Wilshere, allowing Yaya to push further forward

We already have Barry, Garcia and Rodwell that could allow Yaya to push further up, the problem we have is Mancini for some god forsaken reason doesn't see this and continues to play him just infront of the back 4.

ps. Don't get the Wilshire thing myself, but you've Cavani reasoning holds water.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 am

I get what you are saying Shaken. Barry is getting no younger, Rodwell will be one of those who will never get through a full season and Garcia, though has had some decent games, doesn't yet influence games like Yaya does from the back. Wilshere drives Arsenal forward when he's in possession and can sit and protect the back 4 - maybe with Barry, + he's young.

My 3 would be what Ian Ladyman says we need in the Mail - but can't see us getting them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306819/Gareth-Bale-Edinson-Cavani-Sergio-Busquets-players-Manchester-City-need-bridge-gap.html

See also United may be looking at a cash plus Hernadez deal for Falcao?

Of the 2, I'd rather have Cavanni than Falcao.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:20 am

I read that too bluey, but we'd only get Cavanni from that lot unless spuds implode and Bale wants to stay in England. Then we might have a slim chance to get him.

I still say Cavanni/Falcao plus Sanchez/Isco/Bale would make us into a different team.

Wouldn't say no to Baines either especially if Lezza sugars the deal for us.

Hart

Zabba/Richards Kompany Nasty Baines/Clichy

Yaya Barry

Silva Aguero Bale/Isco/Sanchez

Cavanni
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

I honestly do not get this Wilshire thing,I do not rate him at all.He has been given all the hype but he is not a patch on our Nasty.leave him at Arsenal and see how he develops over the next 3/4 years!!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Nasty? You sure you want to compare an English MF to a Serbian CB?

Nasty will become a great player IMO......but Wilshere is a seriously class act...and I know some don't agree and it's about opinions...but let's not base our arguments on a CB against a MF. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Oh...and hello Norfolk....not seen you on here for a while. You ok fella?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 am

We talk about rodwell not lasting a season through injury well surely wilshere is an even greater liability given his injury record.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down