Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez.... in the picture for next season? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez.... in the picture for next season?

+3
shakencity
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
7 posters

Go down

Tevez.... in the picture for next season? Empty Tevez.... in the picture for next season?

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu May 23, 2013 8:17 am

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/City-unveil-new-Nike-home-kit

I see Tevez is sporting next seasons kit... can we read anything into this???

Tevez.... in the picture for next season? City%20website%20kit

Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tevez.... in the picture for next season? Empty Re: Tevez.... in the picture for next season?

Post by Topdawg Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 am

I'd like him to stay. He gives everything, is a quality player and we can't afford to change the team/squad too much. We need some continuity.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Tevez.... in the picture for next season? Empty Re: Tevez.... in the picture for next season?

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 am

I think he would relish playing with the likes of Sergio and Cavani, maybe dropping into a deeper attacking midfielder role at times if needed, and under a new manager that speaks his language ( in both senses of the word, attacking and Spanish) he might want to sign off on a high instead of the dirge of the past season... exciting times ahead, should give the whole team and system a much needed boost
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 am

There is talk that City may try and get him to sign a 12 month extension. I'd love for that to happen. It gives enough time for Sergio to settle down (assuming he stays), enough time for Cavani to find his feet (assuming he comes) and we can sell him in 12 months time for maybe £10M to someone like Monaco who can pay his wages and should have Champions League footy.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 23, 2013 9:48 am

I definitely hope he stays, for the simple fact he was our best striker last season. He gives nothing but 100% and is a willing worker for the team. Imo, we must do all we can to keep him at the club.
Hopefully the Dzeko/Cavani deal will come off, those three up top will scare all defences next season.

Bewar3 and Dawg....good points!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 23, 2013 10:25 am

Sadly, we can't read anything into him wearing the new kit. Until he moves somewhere else, he's still employed by the club and as such has a certain set of responsibilities to adhere to. And let's face it, a quick junket to the States with your team-mates, even if it's one last blow-out before you leave, isn't something anyone is going to say no to!

Hopefully he'll hang on for another season. And isn't it funny how, 18 months ago, we all wanted him gone?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 am

But are we not blaming Mancini for that fall out now? Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Good point!

Just read in the MEN that one of the challenges Pellegrini has is to try and get Tevez to extend his contract. So he'll either be extended for maybe 12 months and play out his "last season" with us, or he'll go in this window.

Of course, that depends on whether Pellegrini comes to us...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 23, 2013 12:16 pm

What if Pelligrini doesn't want to come to us? I hope we've sounded him out already.

The only way that I could accept Tevez leaving is if Falcao or Bale come as a replacement (with the Dzeko Cavani swap going ahead as well!)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Keeping your hopes and dreams realistic and to a minimum there i see dawg Wink
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu May 23, 2013 1:52 pm

That blue shirt looks a bit vivid to me. Hope it's just an illusion.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Yes MCM, I did think about adding Ronaldo to the list but thought that was too unrealistic.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 pm

What the team should do is offer Carlos 2 years with us and then let him go to Boca if that is what he wants.He was immense for the last three months of the season!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down