Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but...

+4
coolenglishbob
Jordan
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... Empty City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but...

Post by Topdawg Thu May 23, 2013 9:49 pm

£2 a pop and the first match starts 1.30 tomorrow morning with the 2nd one a 11pm start a couple of days later. Think I'll wait until they are on the website.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... Empty Re: City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but...

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 pm

It's on ESPN
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but... Empty Re: City's friendlies available to watch on mcfc.co.uk live but...

Post by Jordan Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Already set my Sky to record.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 am

After that performance Joe Hart should be ashamed of himself,he was C***!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri May 24, 2013 8:33 am

wasnm't listed on my ESPN for soem reason overnight?
thinjk i've got the re-run set to record half 7 tonight
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri May 24, 2013 10:35 am

Why, what did he do? I've not seen the match or any of the highlights, all I know is we beat Chelsea yet again.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

Poor Joe! needs some help with his positioning on crosses/corners!
Didn't see the game, just read the match report.
Interesting comments from Brian Kidd on the OS, regarding the "philosophy" going forward, a Pow Wow with "Patrick and Cheeky" and they said, don't be afraid to play youth... so I don't know if they intended to reveal so much, but they have, and again, it's pretty damning on Mancini, as it sounds as if he was the one preventing the youth getting a shout, also with a few Spanish clubs sniffing round Denis Saurez, it might show him that it's worth staying, as the new philosophy seems to be integrating youth at every opportunity.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Saturday's match is on Fox Sports - so lucky me eh?
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Just watched highlights again, Chelsea scored with virtually every chance they had, we had countless shots and it would've been a travesty not to win this game.!!!
Great movement by Micah for the winner, think he's been watching Aguero!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 pm

If he'd been watching Serge, he'd have tried to use his other foot! We had so many shots, so many half chances, so many good chances we should have hit them for 6. Story of our season though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri May 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Topdawg-We supposedly had 16 shots at goal,and although he was great, Tevez was the biggest culprit.On at least three occaisions if he had passed the ball there were City players standing in the area with open shots,even though he did pass to Micah for the 4th!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down