Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC

+4
TMG
Topdawg
coolenglishbob
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC Empty Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-new-kits-see-1936304

Who has the best kits??

Can't see them all........but United's??? WTF??
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC Empty Re: Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC

Post by coolenglishbob Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Blueboy-What is so annoying about the transfer policy?We have signed two players that were on the radar.I just hope that the new manager! has had a say about the signings,and by all accounts there will be a couple more.I personally do not find the policy annoying, although some of the other clubs in the Prem. may!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC Empty Re: Away from the annoying transfer policy at MCFC

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Disagree.....big money on who?

We do not need to spend huge amounts of money on 4 or 5 players.

We need 2, maybe 3 more top class players.

CB, MF, ST.............

We've now bought a CDM and an out and out winger. Off-loaded nobody.

Like I said........if a deal has been done for Dzeko or Cavanni....and we don't know about it....fair enough, but £50m is a lot of money for 2 players we currently don't need if we keep the squad we have.

Spend big......but on the cream of the crop.......not players that are gambles. And £50m so far on what we've bought is a massive gamble IMO.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Dzeko or Tevez won't leave until we have another striker in the bag.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

Not sure why we are spending a fortune on more MF players
Is this gonna be our starting 11 ????

Yaya Silva Barry Rodwell Fernando Isco Milner Kolarov Nasri Sinclair Garcia
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 am

You've missed Navas there TMG.

I think it will be

Fernandinho

Navas Yaya Isco Silva

Quite a scary midfield don't you think. Personally I'd keep Milner in the starting 11. Rodwell playing a lot.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:22 am

i think you will find it will be a lot less game time for the likes of Barry & Garcia they could even be moved on so the chances are the signings are just to fill the void of the players who are (a. Leaving or (b. players who are going to be used less frequently.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 am

I actually fear for Milner as much as anyone now.
Anyone from Isco (if he comes), Nasri, Navas, Tevez and Aguero could well start on the right side before Milner.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:20 am

shakencity wrote:I actually fear for Milner as much as anyone now.
Anyone from Isco (if he comes), Nasri, Navas, Tevez and Aguero could well start on the right side before Milner.

That'd be a shame........we need a player or 2 who gives 100% every game......will we get that from the rest of the MF and the two new signings??? We didn't get it this season.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

It was an interesting stab at talking about something other than transfers, Bluey, but I think you have the record for the fastest derailed post ever.

The United shirt - buttoned down collar and neck? It's a bloody golf shirt! It's actually worse than last season's tablecloth!!

I like the Liverpool home kit, classy looking, although not too sure about the collar. But those away kits are vomit-inducing.

And have Chelsea actually changed their home kit? It looks identical to last seasons.

Nike have definitely done us proud, even if the badge is a bit iron-on-tastic.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 am

leopold wrote:It was an interesting stab at talking about something other than transfers, Bluey, but I think you have the record for the fastest derailed post ever.

The United shirt - buttoned down collar and neck? It's a bloody golf shirt! It's actually worse than last season's tablecloth!!

I like the Liverpool home kit, classy looking, although not too sure about the collar. But those away kits are vomit-inducing.

And have Chelsea actually changed their home kit? It looks identical to last seasons.

Nike have definitely done us proud, even if the badge is a bit iron-on-tastic.

No getting away from the transfer nonsense is there?? Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am

It would seem not, no. But hats off to you for a bold attempt.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am

leopold wrote:It would seem not, no. But hats off to you for a bold attempt.

silent
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down