Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What's missing in our team? EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by skyblueoz

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
What's missing in our team? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
What's missing in our team? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
What's missing in our team? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What's missing in our team? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What's missing in our team? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What's missing in our team? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What's missing in our team? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What's missing in our team? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What's missing in our team? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What's missing in our team?

+2
Topdawg
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

What's missing in our team? Empty What's missing in our team?

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

We've all got our opinions on whether the 2 new guys will better our team or not. Whether they are worth the money or not.

If we look at our team from last season and here's what I would personally pick as the starting 11:

...........................................................Hart.................................................................

Zaba......................Kompany.......................................Nasty............................Clichy........

...........................................Yaya...........................Rodwell..........................................

...........Milner.............................................................................................Silva.........

......................................Aguero...............................Tevez..........................................

My honest opinion is that we need another top CB and somebody with pace. If we sell Dzeko, another striker. And that's it.

If we got them, here would be the straight changes:

...........................................................Hart.................................................................

Zaba......................Kompany...............................Hummels............................Clichy........

.......................................................Yaya..................................................................

................Isco...................................Silva........................................Bale....................

......................................Aguero.............................Cavanni..........................................

Hummels - £25m
Bale - £65m
Cavanni - £45m

£135m on 3 players. And those 3 players will take us to a PL title and a massive step towards the CL.

Off-load:

Kolorov - £10m
Dzeko - £25m
Sinclair - £5m
Nasri - £20m
Mario - £20m

That's £80m - so £55m for my 3 players.

Ain't gonna happen now we're playing a 3-6-1 formation!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What's missing in our team? Empty Re: What's missing in our team?

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:38 am

That's a great looking team but Bale will cost more than £65M, Cavani nearer £55M, maybe Hummels less than £25M.

We can afford it, but it won't happen. If we'd only bought Bale and Cavani this summer, that would have pushed us forwards very well. Bale is a game changer and we need game changers.

As I said yesterday, why not just put a cheeky bid in around £50M, offer him £200k wages and see what happens. It may start a bidding war, so what?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 am

If we are to play 4-3-3 as it was reported a while ago,it's not as straightforward fitting our players into that strategy
If we say our transfer dealings are Isco,Cavani & Navas in with Dzeko & kolo as the departures it's a tricky one

Hart
Richards Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya Silva
Navas Aguero Cavani

No Isco Nasri Tevez Milner Barry Garcia Rodwell Zabaleta etc

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:53 pm

That's why i don't get the signing of the Brazilian, Navas, ok, pace....but that means Nasri and Milner miss out. Nasri's stock is still pretty high...so get rid.

I'm just confused with it all.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Bale is well overrated, statistically, Spurs fared exactly the same with or without him in the team. Spurs wouldn't let him go unless it was silly money, and not to a prem team I'm thinking, Madrid yes City, no.
Nasri will be staying, he's looked very good at the back end and end of season tour, under Pellegrini I think the will thrive, if not there's always Jan to off load, but it's my honest opinion, that te whole team will be energised by a manager who knows how to communicate and show empathy to his players, Isco has nothing but good things to say about him,contrast Mancini, and Mario, at odds and even blows on occasion, and it's many people's opinion that we won the title in spite of Mancini, not because of, and the team have under performed under his management, more than self evident last season.
I think the team will kick on next season, with the added pace on the wing from Navas, Ferdi adding some grit and dynamism to help out Yaya, a resurgent Rodwell looking like he could be a big influence next season with his direct, surging runs, if he keeps fit, then there's the Cavani factor, if we can land him, we will be back scoring for fun again... So far, so good, some quality signings sorted
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Can't agree about Bale Beware.

We all have our opinions....but Bale is one of the few players in world football that can change a game on his own.

I do agree though - a change of manager should inject some more enthusiasm into the way we play...under Mancini, it all got a little stale.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 pm

If Peligrini can tap into our performances against Newcastle,W.Brom and the rags we should be on a winner.The ability and class are there,I think Mancini did not utilise it like he should have,hopefully the new boss can!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 am

Chelsea are in for Cavani, but DinoDeL wants cash only, no player + deal, however, if Cavani is sold, Dzeko is on their hit list? So why haven't we done the deal yet, we've already agreed wage demands apparently (£256k)
If we don't get in and land him, and he goes to Chelsea, they will be a real threat next season, and our boys are going to have to show title winning form again for us to compete
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 am

Chelsea certainly have enough talented players to compete for the league title, as do we. I don't think losing Cavani to them will be as bad as losing RVP to to utd. but it will only make them stronger.

Imagine their team with Cavani up front instead of Torres or Ba!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:40 am

the one thing missing from the team is a manager at the moment.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 am

skyblueoz wrote:the one thing missing from the team is a manager at the moment.

I think there might be some news Monday, but I don't think the transfers will need his input to proceed, I think with Napoli's DinoDeL-boy he's out to make as much mischief as possible, our historical dealings with us have been nothing other than difficult, remember his gloating when they beat us? I'd like nothing more than for us to take Cavani from him, why the hell can't we just do a Dzeko plus cash deal I don't know!
We should be keeping Tevez, and not letting him go for £9m as mooted in the press, his hunger, desire, and sheer battling ability would be nigh on impossible to replace, with all the hangers on we're getting rid of, Bridge, RSC and whoever else's been released or sold, ( inc. Mario) surely we have enough £ to get, and keep the best?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:11 pm

sorry beware a bit of sarcasm there!!!. The Cavani episode I totally agree on but de laurentis said cash or nothing which is why no swap with Dzeko will be happening. However if it is true that Benitez wants Dzeko then give them the cash but then play hardball on the sale of Dzeko just as you say to get our own back.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down