Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Rumours Speculation etc... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rumours Speculation etc...

+2
blueboy
Bewar3them00n
6 posters

Go down

Rumours Speculation etc... Empty Rumours Speculation etc...

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm hearing wildly contradictory stuff.....
Tevez is off to Jeventus.. possibly, after agreeing personal terms, we can obviously still offer him a new contract
City have apparently made Napoli a straight cash offer for Cavani

Well, I'd only want to see Tevez go if we were getting Cavani, and like a house selling chain, would only sell Tevez if we were guaranteed of landing Cavani, otherwise deal would be off, I'd want something cast iron signed sealed and delivered before dealing with the snake Dino DeLboy!

Personally, I'd prefer to keep Tevez, sell Dzeko, but I'm of the belief that his height and ability with his head gives us a plan B to the smaller pace attack of our smaller strikers, and with a decent service from Navas etc... we will see more hatr-trick hauls from him, much derided and maligned during the season gone, but he was still up there with all our other striking options goals wise, which says more about a collective underperformance, rather than an individual one.

Whatever happens, I'm sure our signing s will prove a damn site better than last seasons, Nasty aside, dissapointingly fits and starts performances from Garcia and Rodwell, but atleast Rodwell is showing us his true potential when fit, Garcia has improved slightly, but hardly setting the prem alight
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Rumours Speculation etc... Empty Re: Rumours Speculation etc...

Post by blueboy Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Why don't we just pay the £53m buy out clause or give them Dzeko +£30m?

All the gossip is very quite over City and Cavanni.....does this mean we've secured him already??

It's all about Chelsea and Real Madrid making offers for him.....yet I cannot for one minute see us sitting on our hands if we are in fact interested in him.

Falcao has gone to Monaco, Lewandowski would be a much cheaper option and for me makes more financial sense if we can't get Cavanni. Maybe even a swap deal with Dzeko as he knows the German league.

I'd still like us to sign Isco though plus another top CB. That'd be 5 signings but that'll mean getting rid of one or two from the likes of Garcia, Barry, Sinclair, Nasri.

Personally, if we got one of the 2 above named strikers, Isco and another CB......I'd get rid of Barry, Lescott and Sinclair + Dzeko in a swap deal - that should raise at least £20m to buy Isco.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm

We won't sell a striker until we have bought one. There is no way we are going down the Liverpool fuck up route.

I'd like Tevez to stay for his last 12 months. If we were to sell him, get at least £10M.

Isco, CB and striker. We could get by without a new CB using Richards as back up to Nasty and Kompany with Garcia as 2nd back up. Even Yaya can play CB if we are really desperate.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Topdawg wrote:We won't sell a striker until we have bought one. There is no way we are going down the Liverpool fuck up route.

I'd like Tevez to stay for his last 12 months. If we were to sell him, get at least £10M.

Isco, CB and striker. We could get by without a new CB using Richards as back up to Nasty and Kompany with Garcia as 2nd back up. Even Yaya can play CB if we are really desperate.

Richards at CB? He was fucking shite against Norwich! I think Richards is finished as a top top defender...he never plays 5 games in a row through injury.

I'd never play him as a CB again....so if we stick with Lescott as cover for Nasty...we need another CB! Surprised
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Take some different meds bluesy!

Richards is still a top defender, just needs a run in the side.

Even if we landed Ronaldo and Lionel, you'll find a reason to moan.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Damo69 Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:34 pm

I really can't understand why Kolo was allowed to leave unless a replacement is already in the pipeline.
Damo69
Damo69
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:05 pm

surely we don't need to sell a striker to buy one. We sold Balotelli last season without replacing him so by my reckoning we are a striker short. I also think that we will still sign a midfielder regardless of having supposedly to many. Last season we couldn't even name a 25 man squad for the premier league we only managed 23 with 3 keepers. So that being the case we have a couple of positions still available within the squad. If we get that centre back from Argentina the one nicknamed "the skinny one" he is available on a free, so I read, so he wont have to be named in the squad as he is only 20.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-city-prepare-e40m-bid-for-ac-milan-forward-stephan-el-el-shaarawy-gazzetta-dello-sport/?

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport have splashed with the claim today that Manchester City are preparing a 40 million euro bid for AC Milan forward Stephan El El Shaarawy.

According to Gazzetta, Manchester City showed initial interest in January in the 20-year-old forward who claimed 16 goals in 37 appearances for the Rossoneri in 2012/2013.

There are suggestions that AC Milan are considering Manchester City’s bid and there could yet again be some big-name exits from the red and black side of the San Siro for the second summer in succession.

Robinho could well be off to Santos with Kevin Prince Boateng now also linked with a move to Chelsea with the former Portsmouth and Spurs midfielder reportedly requesting a move.

Manchester City have moved quickly this summer despite the fact Manuel Pellegrini is not yet in the managerial hot seat at the Etihad.

Fernandinho was officially signed from Shakhtar Donetsk on Thursday and the signing of Jesus Navas from Sevilla is all but done.

To be honest, I've not seen much of him, watched the YouTube clips, and looks like he has pace, but is he another Italian haircut like Mario?

Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/406103/Manchester-City-eye-up-Adil-Rami-raid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

Manchester City eye up Adil Rami raid

MANCHESTER CITY have been put on high alert after Adil Rami revealed he is ready to leave Valencia and make a big-money move during the summer.
“My desire is to find a bigger club,” said the 27-year-old French defender (above), highly regarded by City’s incoming boss Manuel Pellegrini.

Paris Saint-Germain also fancy Rami and there could be a bidding war for his signature.

Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Reports about that we leave Cavani to Chelsea which is maybe why the speculation around El Shaarawy has started.

I'm quite happy win Navas and Isco coming. Spanish internationals and Spain are the best team on the planet.

With these new midfielders and winger, we may not even need an new striker.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Tevez update... Pellagrini wants him to stay...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10107997/Manuel-Pellegrini-includes-Carlos-Tevez-in-his-plans-for-Manchester-City.html

Edin staying.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/edin-dzeko-staying-manchester-city-1940862?

Angel Di Maria is Pellegrini target now

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfer-news-manuel-1940848?

So, all change again! We seem to have gone cold on Cavani, which if true is a shame, but not surprising considering Dino deL-boy and his hardball tactics, we don't wan to get into a bidding war with Chelsea and pay really silly money, best to sit back and keep options open, and if true, Edin and Tevez still in City's plans, it makes sense to go with continuity, I don't believe Edin ever got the right service, when he did ( Spurs) he scored 4, so next season,,with service, and a new attacking philosophy, he could score for fun, plus a fit Aguero isn't to be sniffed at either! But this may all change again tomorrow, but it has the ring of that more Holistic approach the board were talking about, and not to mention what were are harping on about for long periods under Mancini, of wrong tactics etc.... Well, watch this space I suppose!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 am

What about Gomez? He looked like an ideal goal-poacher when we played Bayern in the CL last season and he's bagged quite a lot of goals in his career. And Spurs are after him, AND he's only going to be £7m and £70k a week.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/07/spurs-line-up-7million-transfer-for-bayern-munich-striker-mario-gomez-3832763/

Now, not suggesting we buy him - well, actually, I am... He's a proven goalscorer in a nation that is dominating European football, he's scored a bagful for the current CL champions (and German treble holders) and he's going for almost nothing. At 27 years old, he's pretty much at his peak, so why not a cheeky 7 figure bid for a backup striker on a 3 year contract? Am I being insane here, thinking we should perhaps spend an eighth of the price of Cavani on a player who is equally capable of scoring?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:25 am

Topdawg wrote:Take some different meds bluesy!

Richards is still a top defender, just needs a run in the side.

Even if we landed Ronaldo and Lionel, you'll find a reason to moan.

New meds taken.............and nope, Richards still isn't a top defender.

I'll gladly try what you take Dawg and see if that colours my judgement? affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 am

Now we're in for Di Maria as well - £30m!!

Looks like we'll have a whole new team if the papers are to be believed!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:41 am

blueboy wrote:Now we're in for Di Maria as well - £30m!!

Looks like we'll have a whole new team if the papers are to be believed!!

Here you go Blueboy, add this to your Chive! A bit of light relief from all that transfer speculation... More top reporting from the Fail!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2338192/What-scorcher-Joe-Harts-girlfriend-turns-temperature-skimpy-red-bikini-couple-enjoy-day-beach-Mexico.html
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:49 am

Imagine the Headlines if we have a team with Angel Di Maria, and Jesus Navas starring!!
To be honest, do we need Di Maria? Would this mean Silva in the middle? what happens to Nasri? Or are we truly planning a high quality squad to take on everyone on all fronts? Interesting times indeed!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am

We just need Victor Moses and Andy Carroll and we've got a xmas song in there...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 am

Chelsea agree deal for Cavani......?

http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer/soccer_irish/chelsea-agree-fee-for-napoli-hitman-2013-06-09/?

Sport Mediaset, an Italian publication, claim that Chelsea have tied up a €58million transfer, beating the likes of Madrid and Manchester City, mainly because Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich offered the Italian side cash to complete the deal.

So... Plan B then?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

shit so an irish paper gets the scoop story before the rest of the worlds media. it also states that Benitez may wish to spend some of the money received on Manchester city striker Edin Dzeko. why in gods name would'nt you do a swap for Dzeko + cash if you wanted him anyway something doesn't add up here. I really hope Chelsea do not get cavani mainly because they got Hazard ahead of us last year, and I can see Chelsea as the premier league champs next season with Mourinho at the helm and an unlimited budget.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 pm

also should have mentioned in that report we supposedly missed out because we were tying up the Fernandinho transfer and did not have our eye on the ball. What a load of Bollocks. If that were true then does that mean every time a transfer is finalised we forget any other business. The price Of Fernandinho now ranges from 22 million to 34 million.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Damo69 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:01 pm

The price Of Fernandinho now ranges from 22 million to 34 million.

40 million euro's or so it says on the Shaktar official website.
Damo69
Damo69
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Now, this is why they call it the silly season!!

http://spoughts.co.uk/2013/06/09/manchester-city-lescott-heads-up-list-of-barcelona-defensive-targets/?

Marca are today reporting that Joleon Lescott, of all people, is heading up a list of potential centre back recruits for Barcelona. The La Liga winners, who have struggled defensively all season, have reportedly crafted a list of signings, of which Lescott is considered the most simple to recruit and therefore the most likely.

Following on from their purchase of Neymar, Barcelona are supposedly moving to shore up their relatively leaky defence, which has struggled with injuries this season, most obviously in their Champions League semi-final loss to Bayern Munich, where they were left playing youngster Marc Bartra alongside Gerard Pique. Carlos Puyol, one of their preferred central defensive pairing, has struggled hugely with injuries over the last two seasons and some may suggest he is coming towards the end of his career.

Alongside other players such as Chelsea’s David Luiz, who Barça consider an unlikely signing due to Chelsea’s reticence to sell the player, City’s Lescott has emerged as the preferred candidate. Whether this would be a stop-gap solution remains to be seen.

The interest in Lescott is interesting as it comes after a season in which he was massively underused in the Premier League for City, primarily due to ex-manager Mancini’s belief that he did not suit a three-man defence. Given the fact that Barça often think in terms of three-man defences, with Busquets filling in as the third centre back as Dani Alves and Jordi Alba push forward, the move for Lescott could potentially show Mancini up or confirm his understanding of Lescott’s foibles.

Given Marca‘s relationship with Real Madrid, and their likely dislike of the fact Barcelona pipped Real to the signing of Neymar recently, this could be an attempt to suggest that the situation at the Blaugrana is less than perfect and destabilise the regime. Hints of this can be seen in the fact that the paper suggests Lescott may be all Barça can afford.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down