Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City struggling to shift seasoncards? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
City struggling to shift seasoncards? Vote_lcapCity struggling to shift seasoncards? Voting_barCity struggling to shift seasoncards? Vote_rcap 
TMG
City struggling to shift seasoncards? Vote_lcapCity struggling to shift seasoncards? Voting_barCity struggling to shift seasoncards? Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City struggling to shift seasoncards?

+2
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

City struggling to shift seasoncards? Empty City struggling to shift seasoncards?

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Last season, when seasoncards became available to blue members, they were napped up within 2-3 hours.

This season, we are already onto our 2nd day.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City struggling to shift seasoncards? Empty Re: City struggling to shift seasoncards?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Hardly struggling going into day 2
Do you scribble for the Mail topdawg ? Very Happy
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

City struggling to shift seasoncards? Empty Re: City struggling to shift seasoncards?

Post by leopold Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Last season, when seasoncards became available to Blue members, we were league champions and everyone wanted a piece of us.

This season, we finished second after a season of being unceremoniously dumped out of Europe, failing in the first round of the league cup thanks to a shite display against Villa, played like Mogadon-riddled muppets for most of the league games, got beaten in the FA Cup final by Wigan, who got relegated three days later, had our manager sacked and then lost our last game to a sub-par Norwich side, thus finishing the season with a whimper.

Not entirely surprising we've not sold out.  I've heard a few people say they're not bothering with STs this year.  So much for hardcore fans Rolling Eyes
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Ok PPLF, we may be down to the last few hundred, but my point was more on the lines pf Leo's.

Makes me wonder how we'll fill 60,000 seats if we finish 2nd or even 3rd one season...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 pm

As much as I would love one I just can't do it.  I goto my 6 or so games a season as a blue member but that's about it.

"Hangs head in shame, I'm just like an armchair rag aren't I" Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

I've just purchased a season ticket for the rejuvenated Shakers (think they need the money abit more than City Wink)......but like blisterin, i'll still go to a good few games at the Etihad too.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:18 pm

After last season, there's a bit of a Mancini malady t throw off, once we've been thru a season with Pellegrini's attacking attractive football, we'll be clamouring to renew! Last season was painful, like seeing a thoroughbred dragging a rag'n'bone cart, I'm very optimistic that we'll be seeing some thrilling football next season!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Dont even think about it just keep buying one every season, a bit like paying the gas bill or council tax....
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 pm

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/June/Seasoncards-sell-out-in-record-time

That's me told. It appears it took longer to 'sell-out' of season tickets this year because the club released more seasoncards.

Maybe we will fill those 60,000 seats in a few years...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down