Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield Vote_lcapCity struggling to sell tickets for community shield Voting_barCity struggling to sell tickets for community shield Vote_rcap 
Wensdi
City struggling to sell tickets for community shield Vote_lcapCity struggling to sell tickets for community shield Voting_barCity struggling to sell tickets for community shield Vote_rcap 
Topdawg
TMG
atlblue

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City struggling to sell tickets for community shield

4 posters

Go down

City struggling to sell tickets for community shield Empty City struggling to sell tickets for community shield

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 am

tickets now available in person from ComS.

Even waiving booking fee in some cases and delivery charge!

Last edited by Topdawg on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City struggling to sell tickets for community shield Empty Re: City struggling to sell tickets for community shield

Post by leopold Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am

Maybe there's a lot of good reasons to not go? I know I'm not going to be able to make it because I'm at a friend's wedding, perhaps others are doing similar or are on holiday, strapped for cash or whatever.

Seems a bit odd, though. I'd have thought we'd have sold every ticket because we're all plastics...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

City struggling to sell tickets for community shield Empty Re: City struggling to sell tickets for community shield

Post by ONH Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 pm

I can't belive this, I do find it shocking that City are struggling to sell out for this?

Manchester derby at wembley, after all thoses years without winning a carrot you now think the community shield is'nt worth it.

If you do start to win things regular you better get used to forking out.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm

I know what you mean, Newton. I know we've been twice already this season, but then so have you lot. I find it odd that I can still contemplate going even at this late stage, even though it's not going to happen.

Very strange indeed. I'd love to know why we can't sell this out.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

they all might go anyway now there on open sale.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 pm

I hope so. I could kill my mate for deciding to get married on the same weekend as a high profile derby game, I'd be there in a flash Mad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 am

tickets still available as of last night.

got one for my rag mate who couldn't get into the mutd end. he was being quoted £80....
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

blimey, tickets still available tomorrow!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 pm

They didn't send my ticket so had to go to the ground to sort it out today.There was nothing left in the £30 seats I'd booked so I got a corporate £45 one on the side so if anything there may be a few left on the gods but that's all.
If anyone needs a lift,I'm driving down Sunday morning,reserved parking space at wembley.Was going with the wife for the weekend but she's opted for abersoch with the kids,the peace and quiet is bliss!!
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down