Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
ISCO ON HIS WAY? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
ISCO ON HIS WAY? Vote_lcapISCO ON HIS WAY? Voting_barISCO ON HIS WAY? Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ISCO ON HIS WAY?

+3
Topdawg
shakencity
Bewar3them00n
7 posters

Go down

ISCO ON HIS WAY? Empty ISCO ON HIS WAY?

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/isco-agrees-to-join-manchester-city-for-e25m-rejects-real-madrid-el-confidencial/?

Today, Spanish newspaper and website El Confidencial, known to be reliable as it is marketed towards middle aged businessmen, claims Isco will join Manchester City for 25 million euros.

El Confidencial claim a deal for Isco will be secured by Manchester City in the coming hours with the star player at the Under-21 European Championships eager to work with Manuel Pellegrini again.

Manchester City have offered Isco a starring role at the Etihad whilst the playmaker was unsure where he would fit in at the Bernabeu with the likes of Mesut Ozil, Kaka and Luka Modric all available to new boss Carlo Ancelotti.

Isco and his representatives held a meeting with Real Madrid at the Bernabeu three weeks ago but were convinced by the project laid out by Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain with the City bid receiving a boost when Pellegrini arrived at the Etihad.

Today, AS asked Isco about his future (“Pellegrini or Zidane?”) but the 22-year-old refused to be drawn on his plans, simply answering “holidays, holidays.”
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

ISCO ON HIS WAY? Empty Re: ISCO ON HIS WAY?

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:56 am

Apparently, deal to be done by Sunday.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 am

If so that's good news! I was reading that RM even sent ZZidane to try persuade him to sign, fingers X'd we can agree on a price
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:38 am

If we get him for £21M, then it looks like a steal.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 am

Tingling with anticipation for the new season,

Imagine this midfield;

Yaya, Silva, Navas, Isco, Milner. Ooooshhhh.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 am

Do you think Jimmy would get much of a look in with Yaya, Silva, Navas, Isco, Nasri, Rodwell and Fernandinho?

How would you line up?

Hart
Zabba/Micah, Kompany, Nasty, Clichy

Fernandinho

Silva, Yaya,

Navas, Aguero, Isco

Subs: Milner, Nasri, Dzeko, Tevez, GK, Rodwell, Zabba/Richards

No space whatsoever for GazBaz or Garcia

Last edited by Topdawg on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 am

Gazbaz was always going to be marginalised this season and I suspect Garcia will end up as part of a DM rotation.

But never mind all that.  Let's all have a disco, Silva Navas Isco, na na na na, na na na na.  And so on.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am

Anyone see our Spanish boys in action last night?
Silva scored a couple and set up couple too, and Navas looked impressive with his pace, admittedly it was only Tahiti, but having seem him in action in La Liga, he's going to be an integral part of getting behind defences next season, he linked up very well with Silva too...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah, I saw that.  If they play like that in the PL together, I'll be an extremely happy man!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 am

Navas looks like he'll put a lot of crosses into the box - just needs to work on finding the man more often and he'll be deadly.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

Just have to share this one...  I put my TV on mute while waiting for the Nigeria vs Uruguay game, which automatically fires up the subtitles.  I think the Beeb need to sort their subtitle software out:

ISCO ON HIS WAY? 20062012

I had a vision of the Tetley Tea folk playing in their flat caps and slippers and wondered if they'd be able to beat Tahiti as well.

I managed to cut Danny Fuckwitt out of the picture.  We don't need to see his ugly mush any more than we need to hear the crap he spouts.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:28 pm

BBC now reporting Isco said he wants to go to Madrid and Malaga have arranged a meeting with them to thrash out a deal and activate his release clause. Also reporting a German paper claiming Dortmund and PSG have entered the frame.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

I really can't see him going to Dortmund at all. They will be 2nd rate in their own league - that won't help Isco get into the Spanish 1st team.

PSG, can't see that either. Taxed like crazy, not really on show once again. The only decent choices are City and Madrid. The only sensible football choice is City.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 am

From MARCA, they have an English version, which is handy! 
Seems they are trying to do a part exchange! Hopefully Isco will see City as his destination, I'm hearing conflicting things, some are über confident that he's ours, while other doom mangers are saying otherwise, but the betting was still heavily in our favour last night, and I've not seen any reports in the media anywhere saying he's going to Madrid, it'd be plastered all over if he were.

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/21/en/football/real_madrid/1371796364.html

REAL MADRID AND MÁLAGA TO CLARIFY POSITIONS
The Isco Summit
ISCO ON HIS WAY? 1371796364_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1
Real Madrid and Málaga are scheduled to have another meeting this Friday, one month after contact was first made at the Bernabéu, to clarify each club's position regarding Isco's transfer.
This time round some kind of agreement could be reached. The player is closer than ever to Real. In the time that has elapsed since the first meeting took place, Isco seems to have opted to make Real Madrid his next stop.
The player has an offer on the table from Manchester City, but he'd prefer to go to Real. His release clause currently stands at €35 million, but this amount is open to negotiation.
The deal might even include players such as Callejón, Jesé or even Morata.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 am

The Cavani saga was going down the same lines as Hazard and I'm glad we seem to have stepped aside.

I hope we get Isco after all this. I don't think we really need him to win the league title, but he'll certainly help!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:01 am

The Fail are saying that Madrid have a greed a deal of £25m with Malaga

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2346315/Real-Madrid-agree-25m-fee-Malaga-Manchester-City-target-Isco.html

Saying that Isco has to decide where he goes, whether to go to Madrid, or to City to follow his footballing father Pellegrini, and team up with his close friend David Silva.
  Well, we'll soon find out!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Ladbrookes have suspended betting on this move now, so with Madrid starting to crow, looks like they've  dazzled him with glitz and history blah, blah, blah, as apposed to a more pragmatic move where he'd get more game time! I hope we get them in the CL and fucking stuff the bastards this time, I really hate how they press gang players to sign, by pressuring parents, then sending Zidane to sweet talk them.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Well, if he wants to idle away the next couple of years spending match days sat on his backside instead of being on the pitch, who are we to point and laugh at him when he bitches to the press about how he can't get games?

Oh, wait.  We should totally do that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:46 pm

I just think the way Madrid go about things is totally out of order, they're basically saying they've signed him and everything has been sorted, when all that's been done is an offer accepted by Malaga, If we go in with a improved or bigger offer, then Malaga will accept that, but what it boils down to is Isco, has he been swayed by the constant harassment by Press, Zidane, team mates in the U21, his dad..?
If Pellegrini promises him 1st team football, in the most competitive league in The world, wouldn't that swing it our way? Anyway, he looks good, but how good is another matter, just be a shame to be bullied out of something that seemed an almost dead cert a week ago.
But who knows? He might just make the right choice after all, but now,,I'm not holding my breath..
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

Very similar to Hazard last year.

I just want one stellar signing to make our summer. Wouldn't be happy to lose out on Cavani and Isco.

Anyway, I thought the deal was we give up on Cavani and Madrid leave Isco alone.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:29 am

They've probably given up on Cavani also if they are turning their attention to the chomper. I don't believe for one minute a deal like we leave x alone and you let us have a free run at y ever exists despite what the media would have you believe. I honestly think it is going to take probably some last minute intervention from city with pellegrini giving Isco some assurances and Isco making up his own mind on where he is going to play.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 am

A week ago 101greatgoals say he is coming to City for definite. Now they say he is going to Madrid for definite.

Let's be honest, most British newspapers haven't got a scooby doo. Most foreign ones and websites haven't got a clue either.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 am

It's all hot hair designed to put outside pressure on Isco, he's been dead shtumm about it all, and hasn't bleated or tweeted like someone like Neymar would, and has done, seems like he has his head screwed on, so it could be he's just waiting until the deal is done, or is completely happy, it's a big decision either way, cultural changes if he comes here, and the pressure of Real Madrids cauldron, where they will want an instant Galactico, not give him time to develop, if its about football, then he should come to City and continue under Pellagrini, but he's young, just won player of the tournament, and Madrid want him to sate the baying crowd, like a trophy... Who knows what they've promised to agents and player.....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 pm

one thing I keep coming back to is the promise of 1st team football. Who at real Madrid promised this if it is Zidane what will Ancelotti say then when he gets the job as coach. Remember Kaka was his player at Milan whom he rated very Highly. I can see him being a favourite for a starting Birth. What to will Isco say if those promises are not met. All ifs & buts but surely a guy supposedly with his head screwed on gets assurances about regular 1st team football from a club who does not have a coach in place will actually sign on say so ?????
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 pm

"Apparently" Pellegrini is talking to Isco today, one thing we know for def, is that Madrid have not signed him as of yet, otherwise it would be official news, no just speculation from putting 2+2 together to get 5 from 99% of the Media.
  I can't see there being any issue over price or wages, so if Pellegrini can make him see reason then he should be ours, if his head has been turned by Madrid, then we'll soon find out.
  One thing Isco did say was that he was an anti Madridista, i.e. he doesn't like Madrid, it was 3 or 4 years ago though, so, but it has been brought up in Spanish media recently.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Right....
Latest on ISCO fever.....

A supposed ITK off bluemoon-mcfc.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286263&start=70#p6897736

Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week. 

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast. 

Lets all have a disco............

It's all very contradictory.... still not convinced!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 am

Not over until its over

Spanish playmaker Isco will speak with new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini today to decide on his future.

The 21-year-old has reportedly agreed to join Real Madrid, rather than team up with his Malaga mentor at the Etihad Stadium.

A fee of £22 million has been agreed but the decision is now resting with the player, with City still hoping they can turn his head at the eleventh hour.

And SportsDirect News can reveal Isco has been less than complimentary about Madrid in the past.

Speaking back in 2009, Isco said: "I would say I am a bit of a anti-Madridsta. One never knows where your future lies, but it's a team I have never liked.

"I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don't get anywhere without humility."

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/26984-isco-heads-for-pellegrini-talks.php

Smoke and mirrors, it's all bluff and thunder from Madrid, nothing is decided as yet, but if reports suggest that Madrid have made a "firm offer" for Cavani as well, that's a lot of money for a club who don't have owners like ours, and big earners like Ronaldo.
  If they want both, we should push them all the way until they crack, we surely can't be seen to miss out on 2 players to Madrid!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 am

I agree m00n. If Madrid want both players, they should be paying £80M+ for them. They are all BS anyway talking up Bale and trying to unsettle him and this has to be a lot of money for them with FFP round the corner.

City could/should have offered Malaga £30M for Isco and let Madrid match that fee. What's an extra few million ti us if we really want the player?

I wouldn't be happy if we could get one of the two marquee signings we wanted this summer. I reckon we still have a title winning squad, but I'd like one more stellar signing to top it off.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 am

so far by my reckoning if they actually sign the players they are reportedly in for then that equates to 199 million to be offset by 20/ 25 million for higuain. and that is only on 4 players I know of. Cavani,Bale, Suarez & Isco.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Watch now, as Real Madrid loan him back to Malaga!
With FFP and the Red in the Bed at Uefa, I suppose we have to stick to a set plan, and paying £30m for a player who has only had 1 good season, might be a risk to far, especially if Pellagrini can get Nasri performing like we all know he can, so it might actually be a blessing in disguise, we've got Fernandihno and Navas, both with a lot more experience than Isco, our squad doesn't need too much of an overhaul, so if Pellegrini does what he usually does, and gets teams over performing, then there will be no need buying expensive youngsters like Isco, plus, what message does it send out if we are still spending vast amounts on young players, when we are supposed to be pushing our EDS, and Academy to the forefront of operations? 
   Just thinking out loud, while I would love us to snatch Isco from under Madrids noses, you just have to sometimes know when to fold, if Isco had had a quiet U21, then I guess we would've secured him, but as Madrid operate on "marquee" signings to sate the fans and media, Perez has seen this as a perfect way to secure some brownie points and keep him in the right side of the people, he's more like a politician in that respect.
Bit miffed, but, as several players have said recently, if RM come knocking, you have to take notice, we can't compete with them yet,,just hope we bloody their nose next time we play them...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 pm

If we lose him, so be it. Same with Cavani.

We finished 2nd last year, and we all know we played utter bollox at times (ok, most of the time!).

New players will shake up existing ones. If Rodwell can improve further, maybe Yaya will feel a little pressure from both Rodwell and Fernandinho.

All players should realise that if they fail to perform there is another cracking player ready to take his spot in the 1st team.

As said before, I would still like one player that we'd class as being as being a top top player.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

To be honest I will be very disappointed if we dont get Cavani or Isco
You can guarantee Chelski & the Scum will get at least 1 marquis signing. We all know what happened last year with Van Pussy. If the owners want to be left behind again then stick with Navas & Fernandinho & the hope that Pellegrini can do a far better job than Bobby did, but if they are serious about winning the CL & being the best team in Europe they need to be buying the likes of Cavani, Isco, Bale, Thiago, Lewandowski, Ronaldo etc etc...
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 pm

I don't really think we're too far off to be honest TMG! with Navas and Fernandinho, we will have better penetration and service in the right areas, and Sergio will be banging them in again next season, we need another striker to support, that is if Tevez & Dzeko stay, Cavani is agitating for a move now, and with 10th Aug the date his release clause runs out, it might be another very long drawn out affair.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down