Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
David Moyes....a man of principles. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

David Moyes....a man of principles.

5 posters

Go down

David Moyes....a man of principles. Empty David Moyes....a man of principles.

Post by Topdawg Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

David Moyes....a man of principles. Empty Re: David Moyes....a man of principles.

Post by titbumwilly Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Always said the man was crass and classless. Now he has found his natural home.
It is on a par with Wenger's double standards. He has taken every possible penny he could from us, then publicly slates us for spending so much! Now he has nobody left that would interest us, he wants strict spending controls introduced. Odious little man.
And these are darlings of the media, and often described as 'proper football men' - My Arse.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

David Moyes....a man of principles. Empty Re: David Moyes....a man of principles.

Post by blueboy Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Just goes to prove one thing...they all talk bullshit. Him especially. So glad we didn't get him as our manager.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 am

Not for sale- Rooney
Not for sale- Fabregas, yet they still publicly proceeding with yet another "offer" after being told to politely fuck off, then SSN reports that Fabregas is now considering his future at Barcelona! 
He really doesn't fill one of Fergies shoes, as much as I hate to say it! Watching him squirm as the reality begins to sink in is a delight, I'm not usually one to wish ill on anyone, but I really hope he falls flat on his face, for 2 reasons, firstly the obvious one, he the UTD manager! 2, the afore mentioned hypocrisy.
What are the odds on Fergie coming out of retirement?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 pm

And the saga rolls on...  After the second bid was turned down, Barca publicly stated that Fabregas is not for sale at any price.

Vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu wrote:It's logical that we've had offers for Fabregas because he is a quality player but he is not for sale.  We are proud to have him here. It doesn't matter what the offer from United is, we are counting on him.  It is normal that many clubs are interested in our player Cesc. That is a source of pride for us, but we'll reject all bids.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8841736/transfer-news-barcelona-say-all-cesc-fabregas-bids-will-be-rejected

Okay, so that all looks pretty set in stone.  And given Moyes' previous statements about "tapping up" (which I'm not entirely sure he understands) and the assertion that no means no, we now see that, today, they are going to up their bid still further!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23521757

What happened to "No means no", Gollum?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down