Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen?

4 posters

Go down

Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? Empty Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen?

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 am

I hardly need to answer that one for you!!!

Good article in the MEN regarding City's youth policy. They have spent the most money on youth development in the world and the focus has been mainly on local talent. Boys from Manchester.

Let's not forget that it wasn't so long ago that City had 6 players playing for England in the same match. I wonder if anyone can name them all without cheating! (I only got 5)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? Empty Re: Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 am

Hart
Lescot
Richards
Barry
Milner
Johnson

Would be my guess?

Back to top Go down

Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen? Empty Re: Which was the last team to win the top flight made up entirely of Englishmen?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 am

No scratch that

Hart
Lescott
Barry
Milner
SWP
Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:07 am

I think you were right both times, Blistering.

It's good to see we're concentrating on local lads in our youth policy.  I think you're never going to see anyone more committed than someone who'll pull on the shirt for the love of it.  If these lads are all young Blues, this'll be a dream for them, so let's hope they manage to rise to the top.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

Blistering was right the 2nd time. I thought of Micah too but forgot that he hardly got a chance with Crapello.

Kyle Walker was bobbins against Ukraine so Richards should have a good chance of getting back into the team. But he won't.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 am

How much bollocks is that?  Richards is a million miles better than Walker and the only reason he's overlooked is because bits of him are made of glass.  But then look at Glen Johnson.  How does he start over Walker, he's even worse!

Maybe it's me, but it looks like the FA still have a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool and Spurs players.  I remember the team from the 80s and 90s being stacked with them.  Anyone else notice how Crouch got picked when he was a dipper or a spud, but now he's totally absent?  Weird.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:34 am

Crouch - 22 goals in 42 caps. He did alright though. 

But yes, if you play for Arsenal, United, Spurs or Liverpool it's like you are immediately granted your spot.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Fairly sure that Richards never played with Lescott  for England, second group sounds right.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down