Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! Empty Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!!

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 am

Last night, on Sky Sports, Didi said City could go on an win the competition. I really don't believe we can with our porous defence. We are still being breached far too easily (and I don't think the return of VK will automatically stop that).

Going forwards we are great, we can all see that but I'm sure our achilles heal of a defence will let us down.

I'll be happy if we can get through one knockout round.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! Empty Re: Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!!

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 am

Bollocks, we'll win it cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! Empty Re: Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!!

Post by leopold Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am

That's the spirit, Shaken! Very Happy 

I think we'll win the CL at some point in the next few years, but to do it this season is a tall order.  I'm happy that we're definitely in the round of 16, but I suspect the ball warming machine will have us up against Real Madrid and I doubt we'd beat them.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 am

Why leo, they couldn't beat Juve last night. I actually hope we do get Real, we owe them and ladyboy a spanking Razz .

Imo, Barca and Bayern are the teams to beat, admittedly to beat them's a tall order, but on our day we can beat anyone.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 am

I agree that on our day we can beat anyone. We will need several of those days, in a row, to win the CL which won't be happening.

Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Dortmund are well ahead of us and a bad day at the office will see half a dozen other teams beat us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:38 am

shakencity wrote:Why leo, they couldn't beat Juve last night. I actually hope we do get Real, we owe them and ladyboy a spanking Razz .

Imo, Barca and Bayern are the teams to beat, admittedly to beat them's a tall order, but on our day we can beat anyone.
True, they didn't beat Juventus, but then they didn't have to; one point was all they needed to secure qualification and they only need one more to top the group.

Group B
[th]Clubs[/th][th]P[/th][th]W[/th][th]D[/th][th]L[/th][th]F[/th][th]A[/th][th]+/-[/th][th]Pts[/th]
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! 50051 Real Madrid CF43101441010
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! 50067 Galatasaray AŞ4112610-44
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! 52709 FC København411238-54
Didi Hamman getting carried away...City can win the CL!!!! 50139 Juventus403167-13
Granted, having the chance to get them back would be nice, but I'd rather we got someone a little easier to beat so we can get to the QF.  Someone like Barca, who have never beaten us Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 am

Remember - the next stage is in Feb.......we've still got the January transfer window.....and I'm sure MP will be backed big style to strengthen the defence.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 am

If we've gone all out to top the group, the bosses will see Pellers means business and will no doubt ensure he gets the players he needs to push us forwards.

And I expect it'll mean the end for Garcia and Dzeko.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:52 am

I hope it means the end for Garcia, Dzeko I'd like us to keep until the end of the season (unless we can swap him for a top top player).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down