Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyToday at 8:12 am by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Pep’s at it again
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Cheating ref - Oliver EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cheating ref - Oliver

4 posters

Go down

Cheating ref - Oliver Empty Cheating ref - Oliver

Post by Topdawg Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:08 pm

How can there have been only 3 minutes of injury time at the end of the Utd match? There were a few subs in the 2nd half for sure and a couple of injuries. I was expecting at least 4 minutes if not a bit more. Then Utd waste about 45 second over a free kick and he adds nothing on at the end. Bollocks. Absolute bollocks.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Cheating ref - Oliver Empty Re: Cheating ref - Oliver

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Arsenal were poor up front. Sagna played 2 perfect crosses into the box and nobody could be arsed getting across their marker. It's not his fault they won... they had the type of player today that we need... Wayne Rooney. As much as we hate him, he lifts the team...we have ??????
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:07 pm

As much as I hate the Vermin it was the best result for us in the circumstances. Arsenal would have been 9 points ahead of us had they won, not that it looks like we'll be pushing for top spot in any case Embarassed
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:42 pm

We'll be lucky if we finish top 4 if we keep on losing to lower teams away from home. I just wish MP would settle on his best 11, and best 11 players if we have injuries....but this constant changing is costing us.

He likes to play out from the back...well if we keeping changing our FB's, then CB's, then keeper, then RMF, them LMF....where is the understanding, continuity with players knowing what the others will be doing next?

I know we had injuries to Silva and Fernando....but another change to both FB's can't help. Lescott hasn't played in how many games? I'm not saying its his fault as I haven't seen the game.. It's just the constant changing. 

Garcia is and has been fucking woeful, yet he keeps playing him. Put Milner alongside Yaya and play Navas, even if he's been distinctly average since he's arrived.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 am

blueboy wrote:Arsenal were poor up front. Sagna played 2 perfect crosses into the box and nobody could be arsed getting across their marker.
Both of those crosses were just begging for someone to poke them in.  I watched the highlights last night and the first cross, there was an Arsenal player in precisely the right place (can't recall his name) and you can see him actively leaning away from the ball, then the close-up of him looking like he'd tried so hard.  And I think Bendtner had one on a plate, but it didn't sit down for him to nudge in.  Giroud was next to useless, useless being Ozil, who appeared to do the square root of bollocks all.  Even if the referee had given them another hour, they still wouldn't have scored.

As TMG said, it's horrible to watch the scum win, especially when we don't, but it does peg Arsenal back and now there's eight points between all the teams in the top half of the table.  The next few weeks are crucial, but at least this is a week where losing doesn't hurt us too much, even though a win would've been better.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am

Yeah, it was Gibbs for the first one. Then instead of throwing his body at it - Bendtner decided to try and stretch a leg at it.

I would have preferred a draw, but Arsenal just couldn't do it in the final third.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 am

blueboy wrote:Garcia is and has been fucking woeful, yet he keeps playing him.
Well, it looks like Larsson may have done us a favour, Garcia may well be out for a few weeks.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down