Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Are you glad to see Hart back for England? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Are you glad to see Hart back for England?

4 posters

Go down

Are you glad to see Hart back for England? Empty Are you glad to see Hart back for England?

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 am

I am as I still think he is a very good goalkeeper. Maybe this will be the start of his long way back.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Are you glad to see Hart back for England? Empty Re: Are you glad to see Hart back for England?

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah of course, i hope he has a blinder too.

Off to Gigg tonight (if it doesn't rain Embarassed), so you'll have to report his exploits tomorrow mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Are you glad to see Hart back for England? Empty Re: Are you glad to see Hart back for England?

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm actually going to watch this match on telly rather than go out which is something I haven't done for a long time with England.

That's how much I want to see Joe Hart in action and I hope he doesn't put a foot wrong.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Topdawg wrote:Maybe this will be the start of his long way back.
Bloody hell Dawg, talk about melodrama!  He's not Scott Carson, mate.  He made a couple of errors for his club, that's about it.

But that said, good to see him back in action.  Hopefully he'll have had a nice rest and be back on form.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 pm

He's made more than a couple. Things are tight at the top and we need to be cutting out the errors if we want to challenge.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am

Good game for Hart, couple of great saves.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 am

Agree was a good game for him, but he still did a kamikaze out the area which he needs to stop doing, but he did well considering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down