Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Summer Break EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Summer Break EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Summer Break EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Summer Break EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Summer Break EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Summer Break EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Summer Break EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Summer Break EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Summer Break EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Summer Break EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer Break

+7
TMG
Boris
Paulpowersleftfoot
shakencity
Admin
AMillionDifferentPeople
BoyWithTheArabsCash
11 posters

Go down

Summer Break Empty Summer Break

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 am

Well thats it for another season and what a season. Its certainly better than i could have hoped for at the beginning, although we had a few ups and downs, i think we all would have took a 3rd place and a FA Cup at the start.

Just want to say, i hope everyone will continue on here during the summer, as i know there won't be as much to discuss day to day, but we will have transfer comings and goings and no doubt the Tevez situation will be drawn out throughout and theres always off topic to discuss just about anything you want, including whether its a muffin or a barm Very Happy .

We have around a couple of hundred registered users now and with 606 closing, maybe a few more, Vince was good enough to set this up and i hope we all continue to support it and keep it going, so i hope to see you all around and all looking forward to a bright blue future. Cheers.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Summer Break Empty Re: Summer Break

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 am

I think its guaranteed we will be the headline transfer story for most of the summer business, wether in or out. We all know their is never a dull moment with City and always something to talk about. Failing that we could always talk Cricket, huge summer for England and Lancs top of the league Very Happy Oh yeah, and its a Barm Smile
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 10:38 am

CRICKET!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 am

I dont like cricket..................I LOVE IT. Very Happy I'll create a thread just for you vince. Laughing
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 24, 2011 10:41 am

It certainly been a tremendous season Boy, CL qualification after a 3rd place for City and Auto promotion for the Shakers, i personally couldn't have asked for a much better one.

I'm pretty sure the lads and lasses that are on here will all continue to support this site (well i will anyway), it's a good distraction now and again from work if nothing else.

The future's definately turning blue (with a hint of white Laughing).
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 am

shaken, when you away? Lets hope this ash cloud doesn't fuck it up for you.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 am

Going week on Friday mate (3rd June).

I'm watching the news closely tbh and i've got to admit i'm slightly nervous. I really am hoping it's all fucked off by next week.

Why do we have to be so close to fuckin Iceland? Crying or Very sad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

How can anyone not love cricket?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue May 24, 2011 11:11 am

shaken, i'm nearer Farmfoods than Iceland, but good luck pal, hope it clears.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Paul, because its boring and shite?

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue May 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Admin
May god have mercy on your soul
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Tue May 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Cricket v Superleague as a Summer sport - No contest, bring me my box and pads.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Cheers Boy
It's been a fantastic season. I thought I was never going to see the day when City had some success after 35 years of ups & downs but this year has exceeded all expectations & like Shaken even more delighted as my 2nd team, Bury, won promotion as well

It's also been a lot of fun chewing the cud, with all you nutters. As you say City will be in the news throughout the summer I'm sure. The press will be doing their best to derail our success as usual BUT it didn't work this year did it?

I'm sure most of us will be on here on & off throughout the summer & don't forget England have a game against Switzerland coming up, we have the U21s & City's pre season tour to look forward to. Happy days

TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Well - firstly, i would like to say a big thank you to Vince for setting up a fantastic site - thank you to all who grace her day in day out, as without some City talk whilst working overseas, i swear i will kill a Latvian!

BWTAC - as a mod for the site, i thank you also!

To the others - the banter has been typical City fans........6 months ago, i for one, along with some others were calling Bobby a useless c**t! As it transpired - the guy has been our Saviour, along with some excellent improvement in form from one or two players - Lescott and Yaya.

The season has been beyond my wildest dreams - and watching last nights interviews with the players - the team spirit looks fantastic.

We all want Tevez to stay - and i think on occasions, we read in the press about him flying back to Argentina and that pretty much seals the deal with him leaving, but then to hear him say that "i wouldn't have missed this for the world" goes to show that the press, being the press, are making up story's to sell more papers. Fingers crossed - he will stay.

Balotelli has come out and stated he will be here next season without a shadow of a doubt.

The future looks brighter than it has ever been in my lifetime - so lets hope we get the players we need (new thread about to be started), the players that Bobby wants to stay - and we build on what we have achieved this season!

As for the site - i'm sure i won't be the only City fan trawling through here in the summer to get my fix of City banter, updates and speculation.....in between watching the 2nd best beautiful game of cricket!!

Have a great summer guys - thanks for the banter.....we have the best fans in the world!!!!!!

Andy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I watched Bobby's speech on the OS at lunch time - and have to say that I too was his biggest detractor. However, he got the job done - beyond my wildest dreams too. Hats off to Mancini. When I watched him speak and saw his face - I really warmed to him.

Now........if only I could feel the same about Megson What a Face
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Now........if only I could feel the same about Megson

......................................................................................................................

Really Wensdi? You would like that warm, ginger glow going on down below???? Question
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 pm

2 good free transfers today Wensdi (Jones and Prutton), typical Megson players. they should have a good crack next season. They need to find another David Hirst.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

you gotta be stoned to watch cricket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murph Wed May 25, 2011 1:46 am

Personal Gsus wrote:you gotta be stoned to watch cricket.

Even then it's not very interesting.
Murph
Murph
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed May 25, 2011 2:37 am

Million - read about the two freebies on the OS today. Hope they do better than the last 4 freebies did. Come to think about it - hope Meggie does better at Hillsborough than he did at bloody Bolton. They hated him there.

His dad is a legend though - and was better looking too Laughing
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed May 25, 2011 9:39 am

I dont think Megson gets enough credit for what he did at Bolton, the players he bought are the best at the club, and he saved the from relegation when they looked down. Cahill will become their biggest sale this summer, They'd be nowhere without Elmanders goals, Muamba is a very good player aswell. I think the fans had made up their minds up before he got the job, the 'ginger mourinho' tag was'nt given to him because of his flair play and Barca style. The style might be better now but it has'nt got them much further up the league and if they had'nt got Sturridge on loan they could have been fighting a relegation battle. Too much is made of style of play and mentallity in games, we are the perfect example, we have all crticised Mancini's style of play but at the end of the day its produced the most amazing season finish. Not Megsons biggest fan, but not his biggest critic either. Wednesday could do much worse Very Happy
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 am

Megson should have stayed longer at the Breezeblock, he was doing a fantastic job in helping taking that shower of shit down. I was absolutely gutted when they got rid of him, as Coyle now seems to have got them doing ok again. Arghhhhhhhh, fucking Wanky and that twat of a chairman Gartside piss me right off.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 am

I can see them struggling next year shaken if they lose their better players, the Coyle thing is a myth imo, the goals are still scored by the long ball or 'the 40 yard pass' when its any of the fashionable clubs playing it. the way some of the fans talk you'd thing they were Barcenal.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed May 25, 2011 10:22 am

I really hope so million, but i can't see it myself. Everyone knows how Wanky play (bit like Stoke) yet they still get results and end up mid-table.

I guess time will tell, but let's hope they get found out next season eh.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

lets hope so shaken, i hope they take Colin Wanker with em aswell Smile
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed May 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Million - you hit the nail on the bonce. The Bolton fans will not admit that Meggie finished 13th and Coyle 14th - they just think Coyle is the Messiah. I think he will get found out too - Sturridge made the difference. They all boo'd Elmander off the pitch cos he's leaving - great fans.

Their shitty fans have been all over the Owls board for months since Meggie went to Hillsborough. They were crowing about being in Europe at the time - but obviously they slipped to 14th with a poor end of season run. Had many an argument on the Owls board with Reebok Rebel and Mallorca Trotter (Twatter). Post under a different name on the Owls board - but don't tell anyone. Cool
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm

i am actually going on holiday to the uk i at the end of june and have also booked 2 weeks on rhodes. We booked this holiday last year. Amazing eh all prepaid then city go and do something stupid like get to a cup final. I had absolutely buckleys of getting over for the final and to cap it all not a home game for pre season friendly. the best me and the daughter can hope for is the stadium tour if we have time. Not sure if i will be logging onto the site whilst in England depends on computer access and spare time.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down