Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit???

+3
blueboy
ManCityMan
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? Empty Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit???

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Let me put forward.....Sunderland!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? Empty Re: Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit???

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Bury
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit??? Empty Re: Who are our local derby team now that Utd. are shit???

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Yeah, Bury or Chester!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Maybe Oldham - we gave them a 4-0 stuffing tonight. Rusnak hat trick.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Haha....good ol Albert!! Another of my kids I keep harping on about getting into the 1st team squad!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 am

I'll 2nd Bury
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:53 am

Why change it? I say the derby should still be the rags, no matter how shit they get. Unless they get so shit they're not in the same division any more, but we'll cross that bridge when they get relegated...

I say we keep it. Look, when we were bob useless in the 80s and 90s, the rags all started papping on about Liverpool being their "derby" and that we didn't matter. That's a glory hunting twats trick. I say we keep it as it is - an easy six points, as Mike Doyle used to call it Wink
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:09 am

leopold wrote:Why change it?  I say the derby should still be the rags, no matter how shit they get.  Unless they get so shit they're not in the same division any more, but we'll cross that bridge when they get relegated...

I say we keep it.  Look, when we were bob useless in the 80s and 90s, the rags all started papping on about Liverpool being their "derby" and that we didn't matter.  That's a glory hunting twats trick.  I say we keep it as it is - an easy six points, as Mike Doyle used to call it Wink

I think it's a bit of a piss take leo....it'll always be the Rags  Rolling Eyes 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:21 am

Oh, right.  In that case, I nominate Droylsden. They're only up the road.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 am

Prestwich Heys
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by atlblue Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 am

Altrincham
atlblue
atlblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down