Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride

+2
leopold
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride Empty Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 am

We all know how manipulative the press can be (dirty so and sos).

Jose is getting away with talking absolute bollocks at times and the press just lap it up. He has gotten under the skin of Pellegrini and the press have helped this happen.

Pellegrini fields questions at press conferences which are set ups. Jose talks some crap and then the reporters bring the point up at a press conference and get MP to comment. He has ti remain firm and ignore it.

Jose had a pop at MP regarding Chelsea's spending in the window and belittled him saying his numbers didn't add up and he knew they didn't and he was talking bollocks etc.

Actually, Jose decided to forget that Chelsea had also bought Zouma for £12M and loaned him back to his original club, so it was Jose's numbers out of kilter. He knew this, but not all the press have blasted him over it.

Because MP has given the press so little to wet themselves over (unlike Bobby) some of them will have a go at him when they get a chance, however small.

MP has remained dignified throughout the season, I want him to carry on ignoring Jose and the press.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride Empty Re: Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:23 am

Unfortunately unless we can blow them out the water at the weekend this will get worse and worse till the end of the season.

Maureen is winning his mind games at the moment, even with the dignified silence from MP.

The only way we will shut the fucker up is by results on the pitch, plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride Empty Re: Manipulative press and Jose's easy ride

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:25 am

My worry is that this will hang over MP and anything he says, Jose will happily take out of context to blast him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 am

I used to like Maureen. He used to stand up pretty well to the baiting he got from Taggart and I always liked it when he got the upper hand over the old drunk.

But this laying into us thing seems a bit wrong. We haven't done anything other than be in front of his team for most of the season and he's started this onslaught on us just at the point we're due to play him twice in quick succession. It smacks of a purplenose ploy and, frankly, it makes him look like a twat.

I'm guessing that, once we've played on Saturday, he'll wind it in.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 am

leopold wrote:I used to like Maureen.  He used to stand up pretty well to the baiting he got from Taggart and I always liked it when he got the upper hand over the old drunk.

But this laying into us thing seems a bit wrong.  We haven't done anything other than be in front of his team for most of the season and he's started this onslaught on us just at the point we're due to play him twice in quick succession.  It smacks of a purplenose ploy and, frankly, it makes him look like a twat.

I'm guessing that, once we've played on Saturday, he'll wind it in.

Dont think he'll wind it in as he sees City as his main rivals and already has a bit of history with pellegrini anyway.
Just dont want pellegrini biting

By the way,are you still looking to get your barca tickets sorted as ive got a friend and his young son after tickets and i told them id try and get 2
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 am

This fury at Yaya's non ban is just there to rile Pellers and keep all the focus off Chelsea who are top of the table, in the 5th round of the FA Cup and through to the knockout stages of the CL.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 am

But after beating them 5 times last season we so need to win this match at the weekend. Personally it's pivotal for our season. Win, shut Maureen up and kick on to where we should be. Lose and he has done us like a kipper all season and the doubts are bound to set in. I really do think this is more important that just an FA Cup game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 am

This is our season in a nutshell blistering. The last week has messed up our PL chase. It's not terminal but we need to beat Chelsea to regain that confidence and get teams fearing us again.

My worry is that I can accept that MP got it wrong for the Chelsea match, but he also got it wrong for Norwich.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:20 am

leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 am

shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 am

Too much energy being spent on Mourinho and his comments...that's exactly what he likes.

Hopefully, MP will just ignore any questions about the cock, and praise the FA and the panel for the right decision.....further enraging Jose without mentioning him once.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:13 am

I like MP when he says 'we'll see' (basically no comment). No need to get drawn out on who is spending what, stop complaining about injuries etc.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Not interested in that boring little man, so won't comment any further on him.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down