Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Barca charged with Tax fraud EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Barca charged with Tax fraud

4 posters

Go down

Barca charged with Tax fraud Empty Barca charged with Tax fraud

Post by blueboy Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Barcelona have been charged by a Spanish court with committing tax fraud in the signing of the Brazil forward Neymar last year, a court spokesman said on Thursday.
"Judge Pablo Ruz has charged FC Barcelona with an infringement against the tax authority relating to the purchase of the Brazilian player," the spokesman said. Barça denied wrongdoing after local media reported on Wednesday that Spain's public prosecutor had asked Judge Ruz to lay fraud charges against the club.
"The club's actions have, at all times, regarding that operation [to sign Neymar] and in line with the available information, been fully compliant with existing law," Barça said in a statement. The Spanish champions added they would be sending legal representatives to court "in the coming days" to defend their rights and interests. "At the same time [Barça] states its complete availability to collaborate with the justice authorities in this process, as it has been doing from the first moment, or in any other that might require its intervention."
Neymar's high-profile move from Santos in the close season is also being investigated for possible misappropriation of funds following a complaint from a Barça member.
Sandro Rosell, who was named in the lawsuit but denies wrongdoing, stepped down as president last month. He said he wanted to protect the club's image and alleged he and his family had been threatened. Rosell was replaced by his deputy Josep Bartomeu who said Neymar cost Barca €86.2m, including payments to the player and his family, and not €57.1m as they originally said.
Barça initially refused to reveal all the details of the deal, citing a confidentiality agreement with Neymar's family, but Bartomeu announced that Neymar's father had given them permission to go public.
Neymar, meanwhile, has attacked his former club over the transfer and spoken out in support of his father, insisting he had the right to make millions from his transfer. A company owned by Neymar Jr received €40m when the Brazilian moved from Santos, whose share was only €17.1m, prompting the club's fans and officials to question the deal.
Santos asked a court to let them see the Neymar family's contract with Barcelona with a view to seeking a bigger cut of the transfer fee. The club lost their case and are now threatening to ask a Spanish judge to order Neymar and Barcelona to hand over the contract.
The 22-year-old Neymar, in a short and angry attack on his official Instagram page, protested his father's innocence and hit out at Santos's current and former presidents. "I am sick and tired of this … I've had enough of all this talk," Neymar Jr wrote. "I am a fan of my dad for having put me where I am, and if he makes millions from that, what's the big deal? He worked for it, it didn't just fall in his lap."
He added: "Enough is enough. Sorry, Santos fans, but my love for the club won't change because of 'one or two people'."
Santos president Odilio Rodrigues had criticised Neymar Sr earlier this week, calling the deal he did with Barcelona "unacceptable". "There was as an ethical error," he said, in reference to Neymar Sr's companies. Neymar's father, in a statement on his son's website on Thursday, said he held no grudge against Santos – the club Neymar supported as a child – but he questioned their conduct.
"We could start deliberately blaming everyone else," he wrote. "We hear lots of things and we don't really know what's going on. It seems to me to be opportunism or maybe internal [club] politics."
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Barca charged with Tax fraud Empty Re: Barca charged with Tax fraud

Post by titbumwilly Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 pm

And Uefa will do the square root of fuck all to them if they are found guilty. They are their golden club, so above the law.
Can you imagine if that was us? Twatini would already be on record demanding sanctions!
It's all flim flam.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Yep.....it'll all be blown over until the summer, when the WC is on...and we'll see some kind of small acknowledgment and warning over their obvious fraudulent activity.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I think we've all been around long enough to know that's exactly how it will be dealt with.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:36 am

Stuff like that happens at work too.  If it was me well.... Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26278197

"A judge in Spain has ruled there is sufficient evidence against Barcelona to continue investigations"

Think this sentence just about says all that needs to be said.....surprise, surprise.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down