Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Anyone can have a good game on youtube... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anyone can have a good game on youtube...

3 posters

Go down

Anyone can have a good game on youtube... Empty Anyone can have a good game on youtube...

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 am

Anyone can have a good game. Even me. Had someone youtubed my performance last Sunday in the over 45s league, they'd have been drooling over my performance at LB.

Opening goal started by me with a pass from well inside my own half out wide. LM passes it infield to CM who sees my run (more like hit and hope) and passes it to me as I enter the opponent's half. I take 2 or 3 touches and enter the box on the left, open my body up as defenders are piling back into the box and pass it into the far corner that everyone has just moved away from.

Our second goal started on the right with a pass to the winger. Our CF (lazy fucker that he is) decided not to help him as it's hard work and the ball isn't near his feet. I've moved into the middle of the park by now and go forwards to support the RM who lays the ball down the line for me. I collect the ball on the right side of their box and look up and see our 2nd CF unmarked in box, moving towards the 6 yard line. I really don't want to pass to the selfish greedy fucker but, for the good of the team, I take another touch and lay on the easiest of tap ins for him.

They have a lively number 9 who we've decided to man mark. Every time he gets away from his marker, I'm there. I'm covering for the RB when we are in trouble sniffing out danger and our stand in keeper has nothing to do in the first half.

In the 2nd half, I am told not to go up but to protect our lead. We've only won one game this season so far so it's a big deal for the guys to win this. I'm also injured after getting a kick on the calf in the 1st half so I take it easy and offer an excellent defensive display.

I go off with 6 minutes to go with us leading 4-1. I didn't need to and even the opposition are asking me if I'm injured. We turn from coasting the game into something of a shambles and let a goal in right away. The coach is looking worried, wondering whether to sub me back on. We hold on and get the win and the dressing room was buzzing after the match.

Marks out of 10??? I deserved a 12!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Anyone can have a good game on youtube... Empty Re: Anyone can have a good game on youtube...

Post by shakencity Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 pm

So where is it then?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Anyone can have a good game on youtube... Empty Re: Anyone can have a good game on youtube...

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Yeah, I saw it on youtube....you're No.3 right? Razz 

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:39 pm

I said if someone had youtubed it. All other games I've played this season I've been just a bit above average. Nothing special. But this one game...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh yeah Embarassed 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Good to see you are on the same side as my missus Den. She couldn't give a shit about football (especially since it was the day after her mother's house got burgled whilst she was on holiday).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down