Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyYesterday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Are Liverpool trying to buy the title?

+4
BoyWithTheArabsCash
TMG
lee1pen
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? Empty Are Liverpool trying to buy the title?

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 am

It is a shame 606 is gone because Liverpool fans having a go at us would have taken a battering.

Carrol - £35M
Suarez - £25M
Henderson - £20M
Adam - £10M?

Others will surely come over the summer. I think the best they can hope to achieve is top 4.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? Empty Re: Are Liverpool trying to buy the title?

Post by lee1pen Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 am

If they carry on they will have the same problem we had last season at the beginning, trying to get players to learn each others game. Anyway its only us who buy the title, if anyone else wins they are only renting it from us Smile
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Are Liverpool trying to buy the title? Empty Re: Are Liverpool trying to buy the title?

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

so are you saying that the scousers are rent boys?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 am

Scousers are ruining football they are going to get into massive debt & when their owners pull out bla bla bla...
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

With those players, i think at best they are buying top 6.

Although Henderson will probably become an England regular now he plays for the dippers, its not how good you are, but who you play for, shameful.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Topdawg....definately, when havn't they been
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

everyone is trying to buy the best position they can. it has always happened and always will happen.

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm

I didn't think Henderson was up to much when he played against us, didn't he get subbed after an hour?
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Funny because I still think think United v L/pool is the biggest game in the prem, although it has been 21 years since they last won the league!

Theres still something about United/L/pool games, its no where near as bad as the 80s/90s but its still there.

Liverpool ended the season better then they started it but I still have my doubts over Carrol & can Adams be the same player at liverpool that he was at Blackpool ?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm

ONH - keep taking the medication because up to now it surely isn't working. Man Utd v. Liverpool biggest game in the Premiership - bloody hell you are sicker than I thought! Get well soon mate.
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Norfolk

For me it is, what would you say it is then?

United & L/pool are the two most succesful clubs in English football, Mancs V scouses, its always been a massive game.

So go on then tell me a bigger game?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

It is the biggest game in some peoples' eyes because of the past history. But that's what it is or the scousers, past history.

if you went say 12 years back, would you say the biggest game was between arsenal and liverpool as they had won most titles?

go back to the start of the premier league. would you say the biggest games involved everton, arsenal, villa, liverpool and arsenal as they had won the league the most?

the biggest game of the premiership, quite rightly, involves the clubs at the top.

regardless of what old sour chops says, city vs utd is well up there.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:28 pm

city v united is a big game, but "head to head" United v l/pool is the biggest game in the prem IMO.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm

That's just it ONH - it's all about personal opinions and we all have a bit of bias in our views depending on who we support. Utd v. Liverpool does absolutely nothing for me. Local rivalries will always produce a "massive" game - to the locals. I think Topdawg's reply says it all - times change.
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 am

dont get me wrong, the derby is & always has been a massive game for me but I just think that United/L/pool is still the biggest head to head game in the prem, the one game that would attract more people from around the world who wanted to see a prem game than any other.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 am

That's just it ONH, around the world. Who cares what people in India por Malaysia think?

The big games involve the big teams that will be fighting it out for the top spots.

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Salome Maloney Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:15 am

A "City obsessed" united fan thinks Liverpool is their biggest game. spend a lot of time mithering them do you?

Or was it one your werld famous WuMs?
Salome Maloney
Salome Maloney
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 pm

salome

your getting all narky now arn't you, Barca/real, Juve/AC & United/L/pool big big teams playing each other, these are the games football fans everywhere this country & all over the world want to see.

If were talking about "hatred" then its city first then L/pool for me always, but were not so I'll stop "mithering" you now.

Whats a "wum" anyway Suspect

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down