Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Date for Community Shield announced and no trains!

3 posters

Go down

Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! Empty Date for Community Shield announced and no trains!

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 pm

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/June/Arsenal-v-City-Community-Shield-fixture-announced

No direct trains that weekend between London and Manchester. Being lumbered with Wembley isn't great for Northern fans.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! Empty Re: Date for Community Shield announced and no trains!

Post by leopold Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 pm

What a pile of crap! Why did the FA decide on the one weekend that they're doing repair work on the West Coast main line? We could play it the weekend before. It's not like we're inconveniencing the gooners, most of whom live within walking distance.

Maybe we should all drive down on the Friday and just abandon our cars around Wembley. Just block the place off completely. That might be a laugh!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! Empty Re: Date for Community Shield announced and no trains!

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Leo, you seem in a badmotherfucker type of mood recently. Keep it up!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

That's because I'm one bad mother fucker.  It's even on my wallet:

Date for Community Shield announced and no trains! 41C%2BV4lA-VL._SX300_

Actually, that's not technically true, my wallet is a City one, in black leather with one white and one blue leather stripe and the badge embossed.  Only it's that old now, the blue stripe has become unglued and stretched a bit, so now it looks a bit crap.

Also, I don't deal with bullshit very well.  You've probably noticed  Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Just boycott the fucker, its a mickey mouse trophy anyway, the games ahead are going to cost plenty, tell em to shove it.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down