Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Vote_lcapGuidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Voting_barGuidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Vote_rcap 
Wensdi
Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Vote_lcapGuidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Voting_barGuidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Vote_rcap 
Topdawg
TMG
atlblue

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB

2 posters

Go down

Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Empty Re: Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB

Post by leopold Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 am

I suppose it's fair enough that Zab gets a long rest after playing right through the World Cup, but let's hope he doesn't get usurped for any length of time, I'd rather him than Sagna against some of the teams we've got early on.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB Empty Re: Guidetti to Saints.....Sagna to start the season at RB

Post by blueboy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am

I'd always have Zaba over anyone....however, I also think Sagna is a very good RB...and possibly a better crosser than Zaba.

So, let's hope both Clichy and Kolorov bring their A game for next season.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down